All Comments on 'Desconocido Pt. 03'

by Catalingus2005

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
shangoshangoover 15 years ago
sucks

Uh, the "Good guy" is at least supposed to break even. What are you, Russian?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one of the most idiotic

little silly "romantic" nonsense I've ever scrolled through. A fuckin' piece of cuckold of a "man" for sure. this story said little or nothing about the woman or her "mike"; it's about how this guy, the cuckold, is just an unadulterated piece of spineless psychosis that he has no sense of self worth or any other thing. <p>

now, if the woman were repentant and wanted to build a life with him, that's something else. but the snake-like lack of self-respected is broadcast so well, even his own biological daughter, after 5, 10, 20 years refused to acknowledge this little snake as her father, instead, preferring to go with the mother to visit the criminal and with the latter that they spent days and weeks,,, with the little man waiting patiently at home,,, to read the woman's hotel receipts.... <p>

a piece of downright bizarre, self-loathing piece of gibberish of a "story," dear author. this character and the British one, husband, in SEPARATE LIES are so far beneath decent human being, it's hard to take the story seriously. you don't have to have the wronged person do stupid rambo stuff, or make him SEAL trained! simply make him a decent man with some self worth, some SHAME and humility and say: <p>

"There are many good women in this world. I shall find one who would love me." Wait! that's NOT possible, for this worthless piece of shit! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a piece of crap

What a piece of crap - stop wasting bandwidth and server space

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Editor

Editor please stop posting other site's rejects here, it is not funny

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 15 years ago
Sad...

A disappointing ending of a promising beginning. The reader is never made privy to Mike's motivation for attacking the hero. The reader is never made privy to the business, or if multiple crimes were involved. And at the end, it almost seems as if the author became tired of the story, and therefore rushed to a condensed ending. To many loose ends, not enough answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't understand but not for lack of trying

I don't understand men like this, my best friend of 20years is fighting to keep his wife from divorcing him. She cheated, she is abusive, demeaning and just not a nice person. At first he tried to tell me he wanted to stay for the children but when I said bullshit he came clean and said he just loved her and didn't want to let her go even though she clearly didn't love or want him. I have a strong sense of right and wrong and I could not let this story end like this. Just as i'm having a hard time understanding my friend. I try because he is my friend and this is not my life, but like with this story it makes me angry for someone to be treated this way and not do anything about it. Because just like in the story the ending is not going to be happy so why not destroy them anyway. afterall they tried to destroy you!

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Anti-hero

This just does not work. The husband is still a wimp. When the man that tried to kill him gets out of jail what does the love of his life do? She so respects him that she goes on two week shopping trips with no shopping. And yearly at that. Then when he finally marries this worthless piece of shit of a woman, suddenly she stops? Why? She has been fucking around on him for years why stop now. And what of him, if it were a real man, when the fucker who ruined my life got out of jail he would live just long enough to regret it. Not be fucking my wife again. Original story if not for the fact that it is devoid of any value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You have failed again to address several legal

issues more important than the I love him issue. First he was still married to her therefore the second marriage is null and void. She may have had him declared legally dead after so long but the marriage would still be intact and the wife would have been married to both of them. Second she can not legally prevent him from excercising parental rights and authority over his child even if the other person raised her. Personally were I in his shoes I would see the murderer jailed. Divorce her on the grounds of adultry and take possession of my daughter citing the motherx behavior and actions. You mentioned that Mike was there for the childs birth. Can we assume she immediately declared him legally dead or got a divorce and then immediately married the criminal before the child was even born? If that is true then we can also assume she was in love with Mike before the attempted murder and knew in advance that her husband would be murdered. She was guilty of attempted murder also. If the implications were that his wife went back to him and she then visited Mike and had sex with him he should just divorce the slut and get on with his live. She doesnt love him and based on the story probably never loved him.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Sad tale that didn't end happily.

At the very least the 'hero' should have walked away and found someone else. He should have had more revenge. But the main thing about this story is he should have moved on with his life, his wife did and although he was still a murdering bastard Mike seemed good for the family. Nice try just a dijointed. And next time you write about someone being away for a certain amount of time don't make it any more than say ten years anything after that a the memory palys tricks on you and think you see things which are not there.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
I found it a very moving story

Sure he would have had a better chance if he had disappeared again before Mike went down, but probably his friends would not have allowed it. None of these "easy" solutions worked for him and he at least could get old with her. Very sad tale but well written and worked out. Hope that you can satisfy the peanut gallery with your next offering..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good writing!

The story is well-written, and very logical. I didn't really like the outcome, but with a 12-year absence, it is the most likely ultimate result, and least for the short run after Kazuo regained his memory. Well-written, but even with the ending, it's essentially a dark story.

-- KK in Texas

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Wretched awful absurd failure

I wish we could give out NEGATIVE values. Sometimes readers can get fussy over Relatively small matters but come on folks.. The legal marriage issue is just basic.

<br></br>

How could the author leave the issue of his 1 true daughter hanging like that? Did she ever talk to Kazuo?

what did Mariko say ?

<br></br>

Finally the fact that Mike and Mariko divorced had to do with their own relationship between them... it had NOTHING to do with with Kazuo.

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
Much to agree with the other comments

Very well written, what there is of the story. Just so much left out that could have developed into something great. And the legal issue of her marriage is a big one. As it is, this is more of a well written stream of consciousness that really does not attempt to tell a whole story or draw together all the loose ends into a logical whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Classic case

of love/emotion ruining chances at a happy life. He lived too much in the past and got short changed in the end. Whatever, his loss/stupidity. I could see going back to her years later after the kids grew up and moved out but why not look for a new family? Especially given the kid issue which leads to the main problem of the story, that the author barely delt with those issues in any real depth and thus tanked it/phoned it in IMO. I can understand the emotion aspect of the main character and thus his mind is jumbled but come on here, add more depth to the characters and clean up the plot lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dumbest crap i read

why chase a bad dream.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Wrong ending

Kazuo should have moved on once the trial was over. Mariko did not love him and possibly never did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nope

Story left me a little ill, husband needed to move on find someone new, his wife never loved him, just liked him and felt comfortable with him. In the end he was the ultimate wimp. Sorry, just didn't work.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
What an incerdible downer...

If there was an award for most depressing story, this story would have gotten the first place. Only the characters and plot are so incredible - I doubt the story could ever make it to the nomination in any category - talk about over extending the demands of suspending disbelief ad absurdum...

The wife finds the love of her life with the would be assassin of her husband, the husband - so attached to such a contrived woman and an assassin who is an angel incarnate - except for being an assassin... - Please! <P>

The one saving grace - the author's writing style.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
Makes you want to cry!

I know that you wanted to convey that love is eternal but gee! I do not know who I feel more sorry for Kaz or Mariko. Mariko beccause she ended up with two men who were damaged goods. Kaz who was missing for 13 years and then out of her life for another 18 years. Mike would was with her for 13 years and gave her 3 kids (we never found out what happened to him). She in effect cheats on both of her husbands. Overall, this story because it was short was devoid of real emotions. What did the kids feel about mom kicking it with the man who was responsbile for sending their dad to prison. Mariko sounded like a women still needing someone to take care of her. What was Mike's reactions? How did Kaz make a living after being out of work for 13 years? It sounded like Mariko settled for kaz. A very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well now, what do you expect, surely not praise.

The wife, the second marriage would be annulled or she would be a bigamist. So Mike's kids are after all bastards. He doesnt need her permission to see his child almost any court in these circumstances would possibly give custoday for the child to him, but then again with the child's negative view of her father who would want her? The child choses to love the attempted murderer of her father. Think about that. Think of a woman who loves a man who actually betrayed and lied to her after attempting to, and thiunking he did, kill her husband. And why when he got there expecting a loving wife would he even consider taking in an old sow who has birthed three bastards for his attempted murderer and still professes love for that man? Get real. What he should do is sue for damages under civil actions and take everything the man had, totally destroy his life, not only prison. Then let this woman who supposedly loved him, live a life with a child that does not love her father and was lied to by her mother. Actually there are precidents for this in returned prisoners of war who were declared dead but returned to find thier wives in new marriages without criminal actions and fraud being involved. You might want to research this better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
another mindless story

all we ask is common sense and dam the writer can't pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Life is not all cookies and cake. Your critics can't seem to recognize the simple fact that your story was well written and a true representation. Kudos, I would love to see more.

incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
Very un-logistic

Excellent Idea, very promising, but not good, Story does not have to be having good ending, some have bad some have really bad endings but all are atleast logistic. But this does not make any logic. See there are childeren of age 12, 10 and under that and you say they do not accept Him, A girl of twelve MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO forget his dad, but could not come to point where she could not accept his real father knowing what happened to him. "HE WAS THERE TO CHANGE HER DIAPERS" like it was Kaziko's fault. Yes he should have taken high road. At very rare chance i might have ignored those reciepts if it was not my murderer, but knowing that just make me kill this woman. And there was no need for him to accept his kids but atleast try to make relationship with your own daughter instead of chasing a spoiled pussy which does not belong to him now. Time he spend on her getting back, is totally wasted , he should have tried to win love of his daughter instead of his ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This really should be rated 1/2 a star

A truly crap ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree, an unpleasing ending...

He should have had Mike killed in prison the first year or so, that would have sped things up. I read to be entertained, not to be left with a crappy, unfulfilled feeling. Otherwise well written but not with a lot of punch. Keep writing.

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
The way it is written

While Kazuo was missing for 12 years Mike was a good husband to Mariko and loving father of 4. With that set-up there can be no believeable happy ending.

If the absence had only been 4-5 years then all sorts of endings are possible.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Premise wildly outrageous with zero plausibility

In spite of the outrageous premise and zero chance of plausibility, the story was well written and it had great character development.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Major Bummer

Very well thought out and executed. Highly emotional and heart-wrenching. Depressing as Hell!

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Sad

Shows very well the long lasting effects of evil as manifest in the world thru mankind.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Well writtten

I fucking hated it. Life doesn't always have a happy ending. This was better than it could have been but, they still lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock

He never should of met her after the trial. He should of just went back to Mexico to his cat.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Sad

This was handled very badly.

How could she still "love" a murderer?

Her marriage to Mike was invalid.

The victim would have taken everything from Mike in a civil suit.

What girl would still be loyal to fake dad after finding out he tried to kill her real dad and robbed her of years with him?

Story held such promise but fell flat and failed.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Don't know

I don't know what you were trying to say with this, but you missed badly. You lost it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why are such stories allowed on Literotica? This is supposed to be an erotica website and not at one point of this story I felt my hard on. This is borderline depressing. Cruel,. S x doesn't have to be so depressing. It can be wonderful. Pls stop showing your insecurity through such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least Kaz got some payback. A very minor amount but Mike did have to lose something. Very realistic approach as the children would never accept their fathers criminal behavior as changing their emotions to him. Even his trying to kill a man so he could steal his wife wouldn't mean much to them. As they aged one could only hope they would accept Kaz in some capacity for their mothers sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

U are truely a lonely sad human being …living off the rotgut of sympathy and self pity! Catalingus I truely pity u..hope u die soon and find the elusive peace I try finding through ur stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, she was deceived and not responsible for the murder attempt, but Mariko showed herself to be one narcissistic and selfish bitch at heart. She should have worked tirelessly to change their daughter's attitude toward Kazuo and insisted the other three children acknowledge Kazuo's rightful place in her life. After she announced plans for the the first of her week long slut shopping trips, she and her stretched out after 4 kids cunt should have been told not to return.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ10 months ago

Second read. One of the saddest stories in LW. Mike was never properly punished. Once the daughter learned about what Mike did to her father, she should have turned her back on him but didn't which shows she was raised badly by him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Desconocido Series Info

SIMILAR Stories

The Honey Trap 
4.77
1.5k
647
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
Drive 
4.82
1k
495
Rebirth 
4.52
795
867
More Stories