All Comments on 'My Love and I: A True Story'

by Bill_the_Butcher

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 15 years ago
Wonderful story of tender love

I lean a bit toward the bigger ladies myself. Large are the breasts, when so is the rest. You are one lucky guy to get to rest your head on a pair of big, soft breasts. Now that you've found the woman to whom they're attached, never let her go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I agree with what you say about larger ladies. My other half is a big, very beautiful woman. She worries about her appearance and took a while to get used to the fact that I love seeing her naked. I've got my hangups about myself and she's got her worries about herself but we see the good things in each other. When we make love we do just that. We make love with each other.

It's the most amazing feeling in the world.

We experiment with new things and she encourages me to tell her what I'd like to try. I've never known anyone like that. There's things we've done that I could never imagine telling a single soul, but she encourages that.

She's not perfect (and she'd tell you that) but she's perfect for me. In the same way that I'm not perfect but she feels I'm perfect for her.

That was very well written and from the heart. I might write some of my own experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous