All Comments on 'Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 10'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Long Time Coming

Loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next, just hope it won't take as long

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Strangely compelling Prof,

Paul and Patty are superb characters. You have led us along to a point where their acts although very kinky seem plausible for them. I thought Patty had implied that Paul would have her virginity but that aside his acceptance which would have been impossible at the start does not jar. Like your other story also. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh, Yes! I didn't expect this ending.

This is one of your best chapters yet, Professor. I was suprised to see the father character come out of his straight laced ways, but, it works for me. This chapter explains a lot of the holes you left open in the previous chapters and you've kept your word on the kinkiness. I hope there's more on the way. Darla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't read this at work!

This story is addictive! I started reading this at home and then had to leave for work. As soon as I got to my office, I pulled it up and started reading it. My friend from another department came in and found me reading it and OMG she went wild. I'm sure she'll read the whole story before the day is over.

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderover 15 years ago
Have to admit for me this is working very well!

Absolute compelling reading. This story gets me on the edge of my chair in a way I dig very much! Some hidden feelings are touched now and then, maybe some little sissie is trying to come foreward... Simply can't wait to read more! This story IS very addictive!

32B_minus32B_minusalmost 15 years ago
MORE ADDICTIVE THAN CRACK

One of the best episodes in a series that's nearly all perfect. Great timing, pacing and images. I wish I wrote so well!!!

KenjinnKenjinnalmost 13 years ago
hmmm

A very hot and sensual story, however, I disagree with a couple points in the story. I feel that the father (pJ) has taken advantaged of his daughter's need for his love and manipulated that into sex. I have a hard time buying the fact that she wants him as a lover. Futhermore, PJ's demand that he be the one taking his daughter's virginity during her wedding to paul is, in my opinion, extremely selfish and disrespectful. yes, paul may be a submissive but that does not justify the fact that PJ plans on defiling his wife on his wedding day. It seems to me that PJ and his daughter can have a psuedo-loving relationship all by themselves without bringing in Paul. To me, PJ has changed and now comes across as a selfcentered, manipulative prick.

on the other hand, I simply may have misunderstood this entire chapter and the dom/sub thing.....but I still think PJ is a gigantic asshat who's love for his daughter is simply physical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i want all three of them...mmm

I would love to eat her pussy while the men f..k both my holes...the ultimate pleasure double penetration with a luscious pussy in my mouth.....my dream!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

I kind of thought this type of relationship was going on. at his reveal in the garden, if I would have a gun I would emptied a full clip into his head. even his mother knew that you cant fuck around like that. Paul probably would be arrested and put in jail for who knows how long. but his fiance, with some counselling, will be made aware that incest isn't the norm, and very dangerous. I would not share my new bride with anyone, certainly not on the wedding night. I would share if we agreed. but only after the wedding night. he already agreed to everything else at Angie's. that was totally wrong. where's "Braveheart"? that's the only part that rubbed me the wrong way.

this woman deceived him all along, 1 just between us, 2 she was shocked, she was only supposed to talk to you. no I don't think it would be a loss not to have to raise your brother-in-laws, if they lived, or weren't deformed.

DrakoWissaroDrakoWissaroalmost 2 years ago

You just had to go and ruin everything in that whole build up! Her being "programmed" to accept her father as her first husband and then refusing any young man as a husband that would be perfect for her... you just had to ruin the whole god given damned story right there!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was good til this chapter.

Turned into pure manipulation.

He'd already stated that he would become her sissy if he got her virginity. Well there goes that... Time to walk away, he's been thoroughly betrayed.

Just another cuck story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous