All Comments on 'Scratching the Itch'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 15 years ago
Good writing, bad story

but you asked for our opinion. Story line not for me. I quit reading after the third page, and went right to the conclusion. You asked about the caracters, where they believable? From what I read, no!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
W.T.F.

If both people agree than why not, interesting take on having a slut wife, pluss ole Willi got his so it's all good. The few women I have met in the escort business were pretty hard core underneith, I don't think you stay sweet in that business very long, but great fantasy, Thanks.

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 15 years ago
Nice but....

Not bad. Not really believable tho. Take the husband and wife. If she gets hers days filled up by "renters", then where is the time she needs to have with her husband? You know the time that makes a marriage work to beging with. 18 to 25 days a month of "renters" doesn't leave much time to spend with the person you are supposed to love. Without that time the marriage will not last, except in name only. Think about it. It's all the little moments that spouses spend together that actually make a marriage work. You didn't mention anything about what would happen if one of "PA's" fell for one of the "renters" either, or vise versa. There's also the situation of if a "PA" got an outside relationship going. Not all people, very few IMO, that would accept something like this from a boyfriend / girlfriend. Another thing, I know this is more geared towards men and bi / lesbians, but what about straight women that would be interested a similar situation? Does the husband take on those "renters" or is he there strictly for the "PA's"?

Well written stories with very few grammer / puntuation mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think it is crap

I think it is crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You can't be serious

This is a joke--right--as a satire it's pretty bad- as a serious story it's disgusting. I gave up after 2 pages. What happened to the writer who used to write good stories. This one is really terrible.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Be polite

Let’s keep this polite and just say that it is a piece of excrement

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a load of crock.

No way would any normal husband do this. like the others I skipped to the end. Not a good story.

datadyndatadynover 15 years ago
Experiment ?

The experiment of writing while high on weed did not work out so well or was it something else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't be afraid of long stories!

Your writing style kept things moving along. Thanks for the excellent descriptions. I hope you've registered www.professionalapartments.com.

I'll look forward to more.

orefinnorefinnover 15 years ago
The good and the bad of it

I read all the pages unlike many of the other comments. I will say I was tempted a number of times to skip to the end. You are a good writer. I didn't find the characters believable but at least they didn't go the direction that so many of "these stories" do.

The husband went from anger to entrepeneurally blase. She moved from denial and anger to obedient slut so quickly that her character lost all sense of reality. It taxed my imagination to believe a couple who loved each other as these two claimed would so easily fall into the proposed solution.

As I said before, at least it wasn't a story of the wrath of some super ranger or the acquiescence of a spineless cuckold. But then you hint of another version in the wings that may well follow one of those sad storylines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

Slightly unbelievable in one way but it's one in the eye for the 'torch the bitch' brigade. It's actually a love story in disguise. The premise is original and it's different as hell. I enjoyed it - after all, it IS a story, i.e. fiction, and thus the author's toy.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not quite up to your best, but..

I liked it. Characters were a bit unbelievable. It was a new twist though.I always enjoy reading you work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Silly Sad Experiment Gone Sadly Bad

One wonders why a decent writer would put out such non-credible crap. It wasn't even a believable stroke.<P>

My speculation is that - You wrote this to evoke responses but in an negative light which hasn't been you lately. Now your just plane imitation has sunk lower that last weeks unfrozen used rubbers.<P>

The larger question is - is this really you in reversion to your old you or just a provocation?<P>

Either way your credibility has suffered.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 15 years ago
Not what I am use to but....

I found the story a bit unbeleavable(sp?) But I liked it. It was quite a different path you took but I would say you wanted to try something different and I say good for you. Keep doing what you want.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 15 years ago
Way to go!!

This was a well written story that ended nowhere near where it started. It was somewhat over the top, I felt, but then I'm a beer and cheesecracker kind of guy and not champagne. Maybe out there somewhere some executives actually live like this but I'll never know.

ohioohioover 15 years ago
I enjoyed it,

but I cannot say that the characters or the story were remotely plausible. The husband was initially angry and hurt--then somehow magically morphed into a shrewd businessman who could effortlessly love his whore wife, who'd been lying to him for years. I liked reading it, but--plausible? No.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice One Dude

Quite , an imagination .....

but i like it anyway ... :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not one of your best but still entertaining to a..

point. Nice try on the "long story" and it was written well. Not realistic by any stretch of the imagination and it was difficult to feel anything but dismay about either of the main characters. Stick to 'effective revenge" stories and you will do great!

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
The truth

You asked for the truth and I will give it. You get 25 for your writing skill which is on par with all your stories I do like. Unfortunately that is where the scoring stops. The situation is over the top and completely unbelievable. I do believe a man could contemplate this kind of a situation but I do not believe anyone would live this kind of situation. For characterization you get 0. No one is likable in this story accept his friend who tells him see saw his wife cheating. No woman would continue to be a whore like this woman. Oh she would continue to fuck other men but not for her husbands economic gain. So my verdict is that this is well written but horrible plot. It is a scheme that would eventually be found out by the wives of the participants. After all most wives would wonder where all the money was going too. I dare say this is the worst you have ever done. Still a fan but not of this or anything like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Offbeat but on target

6Greetings

I read it through and read the reader comments. In fairness no, it couldn't be said to be "believable" but niether is scifi. Sometimes I am in the mood for historical drama, other times a biography perhaps and other times adult fantasy.

A story is a contract between the writer and the reader if you will, each must bring something to the union for it to work. For this sort of fiction the reader must bring "willing suspension of belief". Why should erotica be any different to other styles? With that in mind the story succeeded very well for me.

I didn't realise it was what I was in the mood for when I started reading it but was hooked by page three.

Much enjoyed, thankyou

Decadº

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Good writing

No 100 because I can not honestly say that I loved it... Still I gave you 5 for the writing. I do not understand my colleagues. Why do they want the story believable or real?? This is not true stories magazine or a reality show. I guess they do not watch vampire flicks or stories about angels either. The author let his imagination go and created a fantasy world. Personally I think that I will give my preference to the more classical LW, that will be same story in different setting, which he has promised us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
better

I liked this version better. As always I like all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More good fun

Another enjoyable story, Scorpio. Maybe the characterisations are not fully fleshed out, maybe the plot is implausible but the total story was another great read.

By the way, I think that you may be wrong about your readers' voting statistics. I usually read one of your stories at least twice before voting, possibly more.

I don't know how you manage to maintain your out put of stories but I hope that you continue for a long time to come.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 15 years ago
Another great Scorpio read!!!!

The plot is implausible but, who gives a fuck, this story was The plot is implausible but, who gives a fuck, this story was another great Scorpio read and succeeded very well for me! You may have been received better if you had put it in the Humor & Satire group. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

A story well writen, Thank you

miedsalmiedsalabout 14 years ago
Good solution

I had some problems believing some of the details but the characters were believable. Aurora's presentation in the beginning was the opposite of her character in reality, I got the impression that she was pleased that her husband left her to her own devices.

The story was enjoyable but I didn't feel any engagement with the characters the way I did with Roger and Silver although I have to admit that they were similar in some ways to Nick and Lynne.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Scratching the Itch vs Scratching Deep

I enjoyed Scratching the Itch much more then Scratching Deep. It was much more sensual and sexy and fun. I'm just disappointed that it ended so soon. I love your stories and have read all of them. Keep up the great work!

Your fan,

Blind Eagle

cornballcornballalmost 14 years ago
great great great story

just finished scratching the itch. wonderful story, very erotic and very very sensual. all the characters were very well developed and very believeable. I could see this story as being true. just enough fantasy to keep it intriguing and keep pointed in the right direction. storyline was very well thought out and to me, very much believeable. this is my first time reading your work but trust me I will be reading all your stories and your name is on my favs list. keep up the good work and know that to me you are one of the best on here.

daisysgatordaisysgatorover 13 years ago

Enjoyed the thought put into plot and detailed design of 'house of ill-repute'. Only one thing really bothered me and that was where you would find such wealthy clients in a 'small town'. Overall, I enjoyed your method and happy ending.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Interesting optional approach

This variant went well - no argument - it seems almost plausible too -

Both stories have an aspect of unsettled issues for me - whatever else is true the deceit was there - being willing to lie over and over to one you purportedly love.

Lynn also never had to even approach dealing with the pain and humiliation she caused Nick in either story.

They represent pretty unusual approaches to life overall as does Aurora in both BUT still one would expect the unresolved trust issue to be a dark cloud just waiting to rain on their parade.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea

It is listed as a novella but I like 'loving wife' stories and this quickly morphed into something far different.

I can't say I finished it. The writing was adequate, but the sudden changing motives were jarring. On the one hand he wants to rip Willi's weiner off...the next he's solicitiing his wife?

I like to understand the people and I didn't.

The BIG deal breaker for me what when you willfully broke Suspension of Disbelief. The Doctor would NEVER breach confidentiality like that. It 'broke' the story into a fantasy.

I know you put a lot of effort into this. MOST of my critique was personal preference. The motivation and Suspension dealt with (IMO) flaws in the story telling technique.

Thank you for the effort

harristharristover 12 years ago
Per your request

I enjoyed the story, the characters individually are believable. However taken in its entirety I don't find it plausible. Your twist on creating a whore house without it being a whore house is interesting. I enjoyed the longer version more, but found the shorter version more plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
got booring

sorry that is just how i feel. started well though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fun read

of course this is all fiction. Gee, isn't that what "erotic fiction". Some stories are just beyond reality; they live in their own universe with its own laws of being. Think Mission Impossible or Star Trek. When was the last time you ever saw a real Klingon Bird of Prey?

This was a fun story. Reasonably consistent within its context and just a delightful way to escape the realities of a cold winter day, with rain and gusty winds.

Thank you for creating this neat little escape from a cold winter day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great read

This story was great. Much better than the ending to the other variant of it.

Keep up the good work!!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
different

Out of left field - liked it. Completely different premise to any other story I've come across. Most enjoyable.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
No love lost here

once again the male character is not a man its has male parts but clearly not a man take it and all like it out back like old yeller and put it down with a large axe or gun(why waste bullet). It is just creepy the way these males are written so docile so apathetic no anger or hurt at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not satisfying

He doesn´t behave like a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

What an odd story. I loved it all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

very well written .

enjoyed it immensely ,

far superior to the other "scratching" story.

this one left me with a smile ,

instead of the conflicted / confused feelings & sense of wrongness i had with the other tale.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

I found the story to be quite sexy, but not jerkoff/wanker sexy. The writing was well done. Then tale not plausible. Too many holes (no pun intended) too many people with knowledge of the situation. One miffed woman and the whole shebang blows up. This would happen as I know women; wives, daughters, granddaughters, great grand daughters. Piss one off and the World hears of it. Cheers!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 8 years ago
Too Much

I couldn't make it any further than the third page. It was written well enough to that point but there was no one in the story I cared to hear about. Even a stroke story needs a way to put yourself in it and this story starts off with a lying slut and a guy I wouldn't want to know, let alone be.

It might have been readable if Hubby stopped being intimate with his whore-wife, but after he knew she' been fucking around and lying about it, yech. His whole "I'm the only one ho gets sex for free" made me gag just a little... (obviously Pimp isn't a good profession for me)

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 7 years ago
Talk about a fantasy...

Loved the story for what it was... I remember the flights of my young imagination and the disappointment of reality as I got older. Ahhh those were the days.... Six, seven or even eight women looking after me, sucking and fucking whenever I wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And They Say True Love Is Dead....

A marriage made in heaven....lol. You never did get around to why whore wifey was fucking others....then Nick suddenly is Don Juan and is going to charge other women to fuck him...lol...he can't even keep his own wife happy! The reality factor in this farce is nil. Science fiction is the right genre for this so called story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DITTO...

The reality factor here is less than zero. Piss poor excuse for a loving wives story.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Preferred the Shorter version

I'd cut off most of the story before the first visit to Aurora and just concentrate on the apartment rental business. I'm not sure why Aurora wanted to start the business in the first place, but the story has to get the apartments purchased and wired.

I also didn't pick up the Helen and Lynn were lovers, and I don't see how Helen could pay her lease unless Willi carried 100 million in insurance...

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
This story is a great fantasy

Others are right in that I can't find it believable *In Reality*, but as a fantasy story, it is well written, believable (again, in the story's reality), and very much a turn-on. I wasn't scanning for grammar, but nothing stood out. Minor hiccups are a couple of misspellings (should be "they're" but "their" was in the sentence), and something I noticed about wording. This isn't the first story to do this by any means, but why is the "69 positiion" often described as "classic?" What makes it classic and others aren't? I'm sure missionary existed before 69, but it isn't "classic." In fact, my memory may be going, but I can't remember any other position that often has any adjective at all. Just my two cents. Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No

Pathetic

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 5 years ago

All in all, it's not a bad fantasy. Well written, too.

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
Fun story in Never, Never Land!!!

Was all set for a typical cheating BTB story then it turned into a fun male fantasy story. A lot of men could dream of this happening but most would not be able to handle the wife cheating on them even if they were getting paid!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A new path.

Following a new path will lead to new experiences that are unexpected. Great job!

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 3 years ago

Excellent, took a turn I wasn’t expecting, but it made the story even better. Also loved the business concept.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A really odd plot so different but so good

MartyHunterMartyHunter2 months ago

I like stories with pragmatic people who come up with creative solutions instead of just reacting. What's done is done, how do we make the best of it first for me, and then, if possible, for all involved.

Thank you for sharing this story, it was nice to read a completely new plot for once! :)

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted2 months ago

Good read. A different kind of story. Flipped mid story from guys to women. Nice twist at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous