All Comments on 'G3PDA'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh my God Jim....

<p>This is a guy just looking for misery. There are plenty of fish in the sea, especially if you're rich or at least, have money to spend. If I were him, I wouldn't kick her out on a cold, rainy Friday night but I wouldn't get too involved either.</p>

<p>LD</p>

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Liked the story

if not for this obvious piece of wishful thinking. "Son, don't blame you one bit. And if there is anything good to come out of this, it is that I think Brit learned that lesson, albeit the hard way," he laughed a little as he said it, "I guess that's the way it is with most of us — we usually remember the painful things." Cheaters don't learn. A father has to love his daughter and think the best of her. In the end she was a user like her ex. Personally I like that he fucked her over and left. The revenge was served by the ex. But cheaters never learn and if he took her back she would do it again. She had no respect or love for him and her actions prove the words hollow.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Let's Face it

Good story, well written. He is a wimp. They are both fools

Thanks,

Bruce

2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanover 15 years ago
Whew, he escaped ... please don't jump back into

that relationship. Parents teach their children not to touch things that will harm them. Don't forget, "Hot, baby, hot." Jim needs to remember that the risk taker will still touch. "Hot" will always burn. How many burns does it take to learn the lesson? .. .. .. Great story, PostScriptor .. hope you are working on another.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Good story

Should he get involved again? Well if she really has learned her lesson, unlikely, but if she has then why not. I am a romantic old fool and I like to think people can change. In fact I have known people who have changed. There are people in this world or do things they regret. It is always thier choice to do the same again. Not all people make the same mistake. This woman is misguided and I hope has learned he rlesson not to be so guliable when meeting people like wise the man he should look before he leaps.

Anyway good story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Some times

Things can work out, most times not. When my relationships were over, they were over, I had no desire to ever go back. I think his trust is gone and would be a lot easier to start a new romance with someone else. Good story, well written, I enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dumb ending

First, I rated this as 100 even though I did not like the ending, you did a great job. However, there are about 10 great gals out there for every good guy. Why would he even tempt himself by contacting her again? This is clear b/c in your story you do not have him overly committed to her. Anyway, you may like the father but you have to live with the daughter. Thanks for writing. Ttom

Orion623Orion623over 15 years ago
Pretty Good

A nicely put together short story. I'm not a PDA user so the story was a bit of an eye-opener for me. Well done.

ohioohioover 15 years ago
Very nicely done

Creative, clever, and to the point. And how sad it is that some readers judge a story by one sole criterion: whether the guy forgives his cheating wife/gf, or kicks her to the curb. Nothing else seems to matter to them, apparently. How one-dimensional a view of the world that is.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sad end. Some guys never learn.

"There was just a moments hesitation, and Brit flushed ever so slightly. Who needed a lie detector when your lover's skin would tell you all you need to know." Where do you find these women? Just about every woman I've met couldn't even tell the difference between the truth and lies much less be slowed down for even a heart beat by the problem or difficulties of telling a lie.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
Good story but Dumb ending

Second chances are earned when there is repentance which means to turn away from sin and do not do it again. If you fluck an exam the teacher gives you another chance if and when you show that you can do better. If you do not well on a military exercise you might get a chance to do better next time the drill is conducted. So for personal relationship like boyfriend-girlfriend the point is to build trust. Brit did nothing throughout this story to earn a second chance and for Jim there are too many trustworthy good looking women for him to back to her. Despite the ending you wrote an interesting and down to earth story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Liked It...

It was a good story and I don't know the ending is right but it is yours. Thanks for the words and I'll hope for more from you.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
an honest author

I liked the fact that you shared how your interest in the new possibilities of new gadgets triggered you to write a story around it. Indeed, it was original. …<P>

I could also appreciate the fact that even a simple theme for a short story could end up being labor intensive… I think we part ways on the issue of omitting motivation etc. True, yours is a short story, but IMO one need not delve into deep psychological analysis of each character in order to lend credibility to the characters. It’s not an all or nothing proposition. How about a little bit of motivation for your next story? Look at it like a sketch. Just one or two focal points like any conflict in the couple’s life or an in this woman’s past could have brought the characters to life... without any motivation most stories have real hard time moving forward (not unlike a car without gas…) <P>

I find that many times people are reluctant to get into motivations either because of painful personal issues or because they sense (correctly) that in the area of motivations (especially for cheating) wherever they’d go it would be a ‘loaded gun’ with strong reactions and different (and frequently opposed) opinions…<P>

To be clear, I am not referring to you personally of course, it has just been my cumulative experience – both in life and in reading stories here. So my sense is that it’s more about the sensitivity of the emotions rather than how long it takes to write motivations…

I think that the ambiguity at the end did not help the story and is not accidental to the whole issue of characters with no motives.

Despite my problem with the motivation part, overall it was a fun story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another fool

Another fool i take it there are only one woman living in these places and no matter how they fuck you over you have to take them back.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
I agree, the ending killed the story for me.

This was a great story until the end. Jim will never be able to trust Brit after all her lies, so why take her back? He only had a few months invested in the relationship with her; it's not as if they had been married with 20 good years behind them before one of them "slipped." He might like Brit's father, and indeed, he might make a terrific father-in-law, but Jim would not be marrying the girl's father, he has to put up with her. It's clear he liked the sex with her, but is he so dumb that he would ignore the rest? His character does not come across that way, so his behavior at the end, texting her in a friendly come-on, is totally inconsistent with Jim's character as developed in the main portion of the story. I also feel that this story belonged in the "Non-Erotic" category rather than "Loving Wives" considering Brit was not Jim's wife and furthermore, the story was not really erotic. I like your other stories a lot better, PostScriptor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No reason to take her back. Just fuck her all you

want. She is a slut and cheater. He knows she is a cheater so why take responsibility. But since he knows her weaknesses he can fuck her everyday if he wants to and just send her home.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
If she knows that if she cheats she is out

She also knows that he has the means to check on her, she would probably be a good girl to live with, but never marry without an ironclad prenuptial agreement, to the point of being able to toss her out with a dime. Thanks for the good story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
chapter 2

i like to know what happens next? does he take her back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another good tale

What is the matter with a bit of variety and stories left open as this was? It did everything the author wanted it to do and just because it did not meet all of OUR needs, TOO BAD! Enjoy your stories very much now that I have found them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid ending

If Jim is stupid enough to hook up with her again he is a fucking idiot and deserves it when she cheats on him again. Why creat empathy for a character then have them behave in such a stupid manner. Surprise endings are ment to be thought provoking not straining the limits of believeability. She is a casual slut and he is just a spineless idiot. They will get together and raise retarded babies. Total BS story. anon jerry

ReadsalotReadsalotover 14 years ago
PDF vs. PDA

Nitpicking, I know, but obvious errors like writing PDF instead of PDA really bug me. Please work on the proofreading.

As for the story, very nicely done. I even liked the ending, unlike some others.

katibkatibover 14 years ago
Worthy of thanks

Really liked this story. You wrote an interesting story without feeling the need to descend into paragraph after paragraph of mind-numbing descriptions of sloppy sex. Knowing from past experience that you follow-up the positive criticism of readers, I suggest that you look into when to use the objective pronoun "whom."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
kinda cute

but his indulgence in the creampies soured the story

northlandernorthlanderabout 13 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Like Ohio, I figure there is always more than one way to finish a story. Not neccesarily the popular way, but the way the author thinks it should be for that particular story. A nice, short well crafted story, Thank You

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Very Nicely Done

It was trim, well plotted, didn't drag with the word count. The grammer and spelling seemed pretty good, with no obvious errors.

All in all, I liked the story.

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
once a cheater always a cheater

donny may have been a slick talker, but if she really loved jim- oh scratch that. she could of simply brushed him off. dont give em a chance to smooth talk you

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Nice Quick Story

In & out, not too wordy. A little more explanation of her motivation would be nice, but otherwise a good tale.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago

It would be a humongous mistake to start back with her, if Jim wants to continue fucking her like the stupid dirty slut that she is that's fine--but don't get in a relationship with her. She cheated on a guy who didn't use her, steal from her with her scum of an ex husband, I think that's the saddest pathetic part. She cheated on a winner for a loser what a moron. She had a second chance, when Jim asked her about her day that was her chance to come clean with everything but instead she kept lying & kept sleeping with her loser ex. So I really don't think it's a great idea to rekindle a relationship with this moronic slut. Fuck a second chance. Just fuck the tramp until something better comes along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PDA v PDF

Bit better editing please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lies

Did she lie to her father? She hooked up several weeks before he threw her out.

Should have straightened her father out

JF_GingerJF_Gingerover 10 years ago
Where's the love?

Ok, I'm a hopeless romantic, but I believe love is worth fighting for and even making stupid mistakes for. If Jim loved her he should work to make it happen. However, their relationship seemed to be one of convenience, not love. They were good roommates with benefits, not soulmates. When he realized that his heart wasn't broken by the affair, only a bruised ego, that should have been his clue to completely walk away and not look back.

Unfortunately, however, this story is more true-to-life than I would like to admit. We long for comfort and security, even at the risk of not having love. This story reflects the human condition. It's sad, really.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A well told story that was a pleasure to read. Five stars.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 10 years ago
Great story

So the path to love doesn't run straight. Sometimes people aren't ready to make a commitment, aren't sure what they want. That said , she wasn't too bright. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love is worth fighting for

But she isn't, she did learn a lesson the first time and then forgot it over time.

Then lied and planned over time to betray him.

She was fooled once and then fooled again that means at best she was a fool.

She would never be able to be anything but one of the reasons for the old saying once a cheater always a cheater.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
He tried - she failed -

Did she learn after getting shit on twice - the second time while living the good life away from him????

So what should he do - decide if he is happier with her or without her and how far can he go to regrow the trust before he hits a wall?

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
woops

It was a four. The phone call dropped it to a two.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Dumber than shit

is what that girl was. Also probably a psychopath. He's better off without her so I can't imagine why in the world he would call her. She's just sitting there waiting for bad boy to get back in touch. She wants a good life, she really knows that she has problems but when it comes down to it, she can't help herself. Any man who is straight, treats her right and takes care of business could never really earn her respect. Like her father said, she's her own worst enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I hope he wasn't retarded enough to get back together with the slut.

"How do these couples that have been together for 50 or 60 years manage? How can they stay together without getting bored, or just wearing each other out. Little aggravations build up even between the best of friends."

After being married to my wife of almost 40 years, I can answer that question with one single word. LOVE. I love my wife more than the air I breathe. I would take a bullet for her and have absorbed pain in order that she didn't. Love. It is truly that simple. Though she isn't the 110lb girl I married so many decades ago, I still feel a flutter in my chest when I see her walking toward me. Because I love her. If fucktard morons don't understand that nor have felt it, they pollute the air others could breathe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love ands second chances

I'm really sorry ,she was stupid and you made her stupider than here with a couple short lines.

Not to mention a sucker.

Especially since he was anything but seemingly before that.

I wish you could have given her one redeeming feature that may have helped an iota or so.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
Until.

Loved the story right up until the "Hey, What's up Brit." From 5* to 1* in a singlr sentence.

Morgan deWolfe

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Agree with MorganDeWolfe

The last line sent it from a 5* to a 1*. Too bad. He was doing good until his balls fell off at the end.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 8 years ago
****

Killjoy of an ending statement. Ugh.

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
God damn it

Why did you have to spoil it with that ending? Why not have him use his PDA to look up some local sites for dating and arrange a date with someone who could be loyal? Brit has proven herself unworthy of trust.

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
What?

I read the comments. Are these people crazy? He liked her. The physical aspects of the relationship was good. She had one real problem; she was immature. Calling her back, maybe even dating again doesn't cost anything except a little emotion, and to not call back would only leave questions.

I would have been disappointed if he hadn't called back.

This was a five; the mechanics were great, good theme and development, not over complicated.

Thanks,

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why not? What has he got to lose?

If she is decent pussy, and he is in need of decent pussy, why not date her? Maybe she's grown up? Maybe he can use her as a place marker until a decent woman comes into his life? But regardless of the lack of character and ethics, she just sounds way too stupid to be anyone's wife. Well, except for Donny. Yes, he'll be back when he finds out she's solvent again. Hopefully Jim will have found a grown woman before Brit falls off the wagon once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fine with me

Sure take her back just for sex

Certainly do not marry her or he will end up like 3rd husband of serial cheating wife detailed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through....

Still love it. Still five stars.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 7 years ago
Good until the ending

Well written, very engaging, but the ending sucked. A previously-intelligent character turned into an airhead for no discernable reason.

Had the protagonist been one of my sons, I'd tell him he was being stupid to call Britt back. Here's why

Britt made a stupid mistake when she was younger. Big deal, many people do. What separates the adults from children is learning from reality, and changing behaviors. Having her as your girlfriend at that point was not unreasonable nor stupid -- people can change, and giving her a second (for her) chance was not stupid.

When she started fooling around **AGAIN** (which is the key word) with the same asshole who buried her the first time, and lying about it, she showed that

a. She hadn't learned a thing,

b. She couldn't be trusted, and therefore

c. There was zero reason to believe she'd changed or that she would ever change.

Were my son to call her back in the end, I'd tell him "You're an adult. Be as godawful stupid as you want. Just be prepared to see me skipping around sometime when she lies and cheats AGAIN, singing 'Told you so! Told you so!!' to hammer home the lesson that you seem unable to learn this time. Perhaps in time you, yourself will grow up. This was NOT her first mistake, she demonstrated her inability to learn from that one.

Honestly, how many burns does it take to convince some people that the pan is hot and will hurt you if you touch it. ? "

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE STORY OF A G3PDA SELLER OF PHONES

with an Aesop added moral. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

Still a fun read.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Hey, the naked pictures are what caused him to call, it seems...

So how about, "Hey, Britt... Want to hook up...? I got to tell you, I'm not sure I'll ever marry you but we can try a few years of no-strings sex. Who knows... See where it goes from there."

"Oh, and one more thing - if you ever move in, you're paying for your rent and what not."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
only reason

To contact her is for sex.

She has repeatedly demonstrated she cannot be trusted.

However why turn down an easy and eager to please sex partner.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Tell the bitch to get a better job!

When her bank account is larger than yours, go out together 'dutch treat', and then fuck her socks off at her place. PS: lock your wallet and keys in your car (keep the car key in your sock and go home alone).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OF COURSE CALL HER

True, she cheated on him with her ex. However, according to her father, she has been pining for him the last few months.

Calling her guarantees him a night filled with sex with a gorgeous woman going all out to win him back. Her parents will being keeping a very close eye on her since a man they like and admire is willing to give their daughter another chance.

Date her and let her boff his brains out for a couple of years. Should he come to feel she has matured, ask her to move in again. If after two years of living together, he realizes he loves her, then propose.

Just make sure she always has that phone with her, charged and turned on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LEFT HANGING IN MID-AIR

Interesting. If it had taken the ending proposed by Anonymous (5-512-18) just before me and developed it for a page or two, it would have been a 5 star story. I didn't do anything with a rating just like the story didn't do anything with a resolution.

Paul in Oklahoma

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Fine Little Story

with a nice bothersome ending! Do not forget that she is a cold blooded liar

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ah come on

No way a smart, talented and successful guy takes the slut back. He has a pretty deep pond to fish in so he does have to take home what washes up on the bank. She had it made with him and showed nothing but disrespect for their relationship.

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

Ya faked me out... The title lead me to first believe it was something about a British HAM Radio techie thing, as G3PDA is a valid UK call sign. Plus it started out with 'Brit' soon to discover it was a woman named Brittany. Still good, and interesting but can her truly get past the burnt trust? A definite signal to ponder over - how tight will her leash be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I can see our narrator helping Brit with a job and maybe even letting her borrow her old car. But allowing her to move back in or resuming their past relationship is in no way possible. I liked the line about life not offering second chances. I would crawl on my belly through five miles of broken glass to have a second chance with my ex-wife...but that will never happen.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Very Good Story

I like this story from beginning to end ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Oh, what the hell.

On the little keyboard, I typed in a message and sent it:

"Hey, What's up Brit."

After about a minute, there was a reply,

"OMG! JIM? I knew you were a cuck at heart."

/

/

Fixed it for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's continuously amazing how many people think that stupid is a temporary condition.

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

Liked it right up to the very end, I agree wholeheartedly with lujon2019. Your only story so far not to get a 5, gotta go with a 3.

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

I gave it 3 stars, because of the ending. There is no way that a man of intelligence would bother calling such a untrustworthy woman...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

25 little words took you from a FIVE to a a ZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OCKER53 is as big wimp as JIM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

lujon2019 absolutely NAILED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF is he texting her for? And what the heck is it with "PDF?" PDA, goddammit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Re bigurn9: "I gave it 3 stars, because of the ending. There is no way that a man of intelligence would bother calling such a untrustworthy woman..." Sing it, brother!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

Good read, clear plot, kept me hooked. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A strong guy who did precisely what she did....flopped back to the lower.

Lousy ending and graded as such.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too many mix-ups between PDAs & PDFs!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Great job on the writing keep it up 😁 🙈🙉🙊😴

Chimo1961Chimo19614 months ago

With her guilt he can get into a relationship with her that he controls. Although she does seem a bit stupid. Aware of her idiot exs habits, but still

Falls for it?

doctrptdoctrpt4 months ago

Someone with the ability to do what our MC did to his girlfriend would never have accepted her back....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

[Pretty quickly I realized, however much the emotional toll Brit's demonstrated lack of a commitment to me was taking. I was probably lucky to find out now, rather than later.

The old ego was badly bruised as well. It doesn't bolster your self-image when your girlfriend goes running back to her ex, a proven flake and deadbeat.]

====> yep count your blessings. Get out. She is a head case. Even if her father is character and she has it all sorted, doesn't matter: not your circus, not your monkeys. A guy with all those resources and his expertise and career, is unlikely to ever re-establish a relationship with Brit. She isn't evil. She is just gullible, naive, and untrustworthy. Sure her ex can manipulate her buttons but it shows she hadn't fully committed to her boyfriend. So exit stage left. Find another love. They hadn't even been living together for six months. No future there.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I liked your story,it is well written and some thought was given to your scenario..but you really have a problem about what a man or husband is really like..A man that has pride,self esteem,integrity and confidence would never have called Brit again,ever..She would have been chalked up as a user and a learning experience to be left behind.Obviously your presentation of your MC fails that and lowers his intelligence to a moron that's lets his dick lead his thinking. You chose a bad example of a MC.

Your MC restricts a 3 star award.It ruined the story..JZK..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous