All Comments on 'Fated Ch. 37'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Good.

You got a 100 and a "5" as you always do when I read your work of Art. Really missed this wonderful story, and just don't see why it can't go another 50 or so Chapters. Very well done as usual.! Thanks: "WF" JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
congradulations

good work, man. the story is long as hell, but i loved it! what a beautiful way to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thanks for this one...

Thanks for this one, it mostly makes up for what you did to <I>"Twins in College"</I>. You still got into the pain thing a bit but, you got out again.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

I wish you had written one or two more chapteres ending the story with her finishing her education & them then deciding to raise a family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Talent.

Your a wonderful writer. You could definately go places. Type this up, print this out, and send this to a publisher. If they arent complete fools, it will be published within the hour! But perhaps add on. I agree with the prior comment, you should most definately end with her finishing her education and them starting a family. But hell, im not the writer. WRITE MAN! WRITE LIKE THE WIND! DONT LET FATED DIE OUT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DEAR GOD

HE IS RIGHT!!!!! Send this to a publisher right away! GENIUS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not only would i read it, i would buy 20 copies. this is the best submission on literotica. i dont think i could go without reading them all, wich i have. good job!

Anon.

lev1astanalev1astanaalmost 13 years ago

This is really good story. To bad it hasn't continued. I can see them being together for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Five stare on every one but still needs more dude

Plz don't just leave us hangin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wowWOW

Excellent story. wish i were Eric and wish the story had more chapters

Thankyou

woodenwolf15@bellsouth.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story......

..... just a shame the series finishes before the story is really over. Given part 37 is nearly two years old, it seems doubtful they'll be any more, but I just want to say it was a lovely story, sympathetically told. Thanks for that. I've given it 5 stars as it deserves them, but if you ever feel like continuing with part 38 onwards, I won't complain! Thanks again.

camr4656camr4656over 9 years ago
THE VERY BEST - SERIES!!

This has got to be the very best series that I have ever read. You done well, partner!!!! Hope there is going to be more on this series. CONGRATULATIONS and BEST WISHES FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!!

naolsnaolsover 8 years ago
Oh Gosh! No! Don't stop here!!! Please....

.....more of Eric & Erica please....best series evah!!!! Best characters, best writing, best plot, best sex, best fantasies, best bring it back wfeather. Please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story with a ring of truth.

My sister and I have been together since we were 18 were 60 now.We were always very close and spent most of our time together.She would cuddle up to me while watching TV which often got comments from mom and dad about the inappropriate way we were with each other; but nothing happened and it was just the way were always were.I looked out for her and she liked my company and I liked hers.Best friends.One evening when I was 18 and she 19 she asked me why I never had any girlfriends, I told her I was in love with a beautiful women I could never have.Typical of her she kept on and on about who it was which one of her friends it was but I just told her to mind her own and would not tell her.after about a week of constant nagging we were watching TV one night as usual and she whispered if it was her.I whispered back it was but I would never do anything to hurt her or ruin our relationship as it was.Mom and Dad could hear so she said we had something to do in the study and when we were alone she said she felt the same and even mom had guessed how she felt about me and told her she was very worried about us.We have been together ever since.Dad went ballistic and their was a really bad row and dad Sid I must have molested her.Nothing had happened we had never even touched each other in that way and when they realised how we truly felt the softened a bit.They accepted we loved each other but said it was wrong.We have never argued have two wonderful grown up girls who are a credit to their mother and are totally devoted never having spent a night apart ever since.We are one,you have to take love where you find it and we feel truly blessed.We keep it to ourselves and on one has ever discovered our secret.We are blessed.This story is very close to our experience and made us both laugh.Thank you and please keep going with their life.Talented author great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kids

I think that if they are going to prove that they love each other then maybe they should go on and have some kids to prove their love even more and to make their mother happy for grandkids, they don't even have to tell who the father is. I really enjoyed the entire series, but to me having kids is the best way to really show a couples love for each other, and the only thing I think is missing,

CscorpioCscorpioabout 8 years ago

Please continue this story. It has been a joy to read but it is far from finished.

Thank you

Happy endings

Cscorpio

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I guess I think that they need to figure out a way to come clean with their mother. I think having a grandchild or two will bring her around. I have enjoyed the story and have given 5 stars for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!!

It is beautiful,a brother and sister who fell in love with each other,but,as society dictates,it must be agonizing as they cannot show their love to friends and family.It was not that many years ago that gay people finally recieved their right to publically show that they are real loving and satified couples.As long as this is concentual and not coercion on either part,what the hell is wrong for this brother and sister(albeit they are fictional) to show the world that they are real,sensible,loving human beings and will be for their entire lives.This work is definatly a TEN! Hope to see more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love should be able to conquer all!

Wonderful story, exquisite writing! Mom (and society) should be willing to accept such love!

We need more with Mom accepting and getting her grandchildren!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Wow

Second time I have read this series and it still rocks me. What a fantastic story of love and hot sex. I do hope you will keep going. Mum suspects something and the relationship will probably be revealed. They should get some genetic counseling and see if they can safely make babies. Then move somewhere where they can be known as husband & wife raising a family. What a lovely ending that would be.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Fated ...

... To fall in love with this story! I read Investment first and wanted more and you thoroughly full filled that wish. I too want it to continue, for them to become open even if it meant going away, out of country, whatever it took for them to be able to truly be themselves. Is it greedy of me to want more? LoL ~ Excellent job Sir, thank you!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Rushed But Still 5 Stars.

I felt this last chapter was even more rushed then usual. Also they cn marry, there are many countries where marrying a sibling is legal. So Yeah, anyway 5 stars and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In what countries is it actually legal to marry a sibling?...I am not aware of any in the present day.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

my kind of story, whether brother and sister or to strangers, you should only be with the one you love and makes you happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story even though it seemed to end abruptly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous