All Comments on 'Stormy Night Love'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A great fantasy story and tons of fun.

I really enjoy your writing. I've read thousands of stories here and just found yours. Very few can match what you write.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
This could use one more chapter or more.

This could be a fun story, wish I could write, like to see how they would deal with the almost ex, her staying or not, give us another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too brief

Stormy Night Love may be a Five Star romance, and it may have an excellent plot, and it may be very well written, but it is too short. It is also deserving of more chapters, to continue the story of the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I agree with the previous Comments.

This is either too short for a one off or ok for a first chapter.

j

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I imagine very sexy Mike with a splash of dark chest hair spread across that gorgeous masculine chest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, though the end was not quite complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10449 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories