All Comments on 'Wife with Black Man (Her Version)'

by KEVGOW

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Puke

Happens every day, right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lighten up people

IT'S A STORY!!!! They didn't say it was a TRUE story. Are there any conciquences of fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Slut

At the beginning wifey states 'okay, I'll do it once for you' and at the end she's sneaking phone numbers with James. So much for the once for you, and now she's sneaking around being a slut for black cock...

They're both stupid!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
another chapter is needed, to comlpete this story

The author needs to write another chapter about how the wife sneaks out and fucks her lover. She will be the proud mother of a black baby, and her husband will have to except that she will fuck her black lover anytime she wants.Two or three babies over ten years with her lover, while the husband is left raising her bastard kids. At least that's what I would like to read. Thanks for the good post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why?

Why would the husband put tape on a black man's cock? What is that all about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK you proved the wife cannot be trusted and

has now turned into the lowest class of slut. Next step pregnant, divorced, on the street fucking for money for her new pimp. Yeah, we get your picture, all women are pure trash! YOu know once a woman goes black she cant go back. No one will take her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry this story belongs in interracial so we dont

read this by mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm.

Regarding a previous comment: The title of this is "Wife with BLACK MAN" if you are offended by inter-racial, then why on earth did you read something with that title? I think this belongs in the category its in.

Anyway.... this was actually fairly hot, but I have a few problems.. I (and I know I'm not everybody!) get seriously turned off by the idea of unwanted pregnancy due to something going wrong. She seemed quite worried about it at first, then *poof.* Also, I rather don't feel bad at all for the husband if she does see this guy behind his back. He pressured her into it in the first place. He sounds like a total slimeball, just wanting to get off. She had a lot of qualms before hand, how was he to know that she wouldn't hate it, wouldn't get hurt, or that it wouldn't damage their marriage terribly? He was acting like a dick. And finally, I really don't think it possible (although I keep finding this all over Literotica) for a man to penetrate into a woman's womb. And if he somehow managed, she would probably die. The "incompetent" cervix needs to be further explained, please.

Again, this was still hot! Just some things kinda tripped me up on it.

wife2hotblkwife2hotblkover 15 years ago
Hot story

I generally am not into the stereotypical white couple/ black man stuff, because on a personal level I am not into infidelity. But this story was hot. The part about being inside her womb though could only happen in fiction and took a tad of the pleasure off of the story.

wife2hotblkwife2hotblkover 15 years ago
Hot story

I generally am not into the stereotypical white couple/ black man stuff, because on a personal level I am not into infidelity. But this story was hot. The part about being inside her womb though could only happen in fiction and took a tad of the pleasure off of the story.

0410t20410t2over 15 years ago
I loved it

I thought it was great. The husband wanted it to happen and the wife finally agreed. She is entitiled to have her fun and because it was such a turn on she wants some more. You go girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
UH HUH

Yeah right...I suspect the truth of the matter is that the hubby is using the wife to troll for strange dick. Look for an upcoming chapter where the wife leaves to go to the store and hubby makes a move on the strange. I'd bet a lot of the cuck stories are written by authors who secretly dream of turning gay...it's not like you can't find whores, and since they're so common who in their right mind would want to be married to one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My white wfe fus black me, I love it

Great story. My white wfe loves fucking black men. I encourage her to do so. My wife is happiest when she has black lover or two. She has fallen in love several of her black lovers. My wife only fucks bareback. We tried to gether pregnant several times w/o success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with those who have a problem here.

Overall the story was hot. It's definitely fiction and fits into the reluctant wife who once she gets that big cock does wild for it, category, which is fine. The problem is with the cock entering the cervix. Come on guys, when you write this it takes away all suspension of belief. Two things immediately come to mind when we read that. 1. the story is total fiction...unbelievable fiction...and 2. the writer is a guy since he doesn't understand what a woman's body is capable of and what it is not capable of. So seriously guys, stop putting that detail into your stories. They are very hot if you add a realistic detail, like that his cock is pounding her cervix, not entering it. And speaking of the pounding of the cervix, my wife says that if the guy is a skilled lover, he makes it just a controlled, firm tapping of the cervix. She said that if he is too long and pushes so hard that the cock hits the cervix then pushes off to the side and further in, it hits very sensitive areas and it feels like somebody is stabbing or jabbing your kidneys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Size Really Matters!

My husband and I are not surprised by this women's discovery of how wonderfully special a really huge black cock can feel like, once you adjust to all the new and incredible sensations you experience being so fully penetrated. It will awaken your body in a way few can ever comprehend until they actually get it first hand and the realize just what great sex truly feels like. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I just love the whole idea in general.......a girl learning to love a big black cock and then feeling the whole mind blowing experience for the first time.

newtype2525newtype2525over 12 years ago
Love!

More like this or even some more with Incest themes! I like the whole, let's explore angle that turn into an obsession! And I love the whole cervix penetration that guarantees a pregnancy! Hot & Juicy! I would love it if there might be more in terms of longer stories with maybe a bit of a slower burn until the couple finally let go. Maybe a few time of close calls before they just loose control to lust one time! Keep up the great work! ;)

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 12 years ago
sooooooo very true

It is such an awesome experience, to be taken, used, stretched and filled over and over, with one man or many, but BBC just adds that certain level of excitement that cannot be explained........is it the size? the strength? the dark skin? or just the raw desire....? Keep writing about the follow up sessions!!!

I love it all too..........Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fucking niggers!!

kharrismakharrismaover 12 years ago
I think I love you....

Soooo friggin HOT! Keep it coming! ( :) )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is fucking a black kinda like fucking a monkey

Im wondering if maybe blacks should not be fucking whites and getting them pregnate,because when you look at a black,you see a monkey ape thing,and when you look at a monkey at the zoo they sure look like a black,they sure do resemble an ape like being,be it monkeys probably just cause they dont look as smart or as tough as an ape,

we certainly need to do something soon or it will be an plague that will rain out of control if not checked and balanced right away. We need to pass some kind of law that prohibits this and a certain way to eliminate the direct cause of this evil and vile activity. make people resposible for their actions. Making it illegal to cross breed with different race's, manditory spading and nutering of the black offender's will be brought about with extreme measures and act's. We as a white and supreme race shall dictate to the lesser and most vilest of creature's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That story is probably one of the best on here

I jerked my cock till it shot a great big hot sticky load on to the floor here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOL, thats funny, a monkey fuckin woman

Oh fuck man thats funny,i fucking had a good laugh on that one, bout the woman getting fucked by a monkey or how the one guy refers blacks to being like an ape and their breeding with white women, I say let those apes and monkeys fuck,they need to reproduce as well, LOL, have a half monkey black man breeding, funny shit dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Monster Black Cock

You need to write another story or sequil to this one,where she becomes pregnate by this monster black cock and gets addicted to it and falls in love with this guys big cock and fucks him all the time and has many black babies by the monster black cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Breaking past the cervix,

On my wedding night our black best man took all of my cherries with hie fourteen inch cock. What I did not know at the time was the pain I felt when he fucked my cunt with his cock was that he was going through my cervix into my womb. Tied that way for several hours he must of cummed in me four times. Then it was off to my asshole were he came several more times. When my husband woke up in the morning we were in a 69 with my cunt drainging into his mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wat a fucking slut fucking a nigga behind hubbies back unfaithful bitch hope you die

yours truely

SATANS work

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
MEH

The stupid statements runnning ramo meet pant in this story were the truly obscene elements.

What really bothered me was how, when the husband allowed her to experience this truly superior, black of course, specimen, she paid him back by arranging to meet the stud behind his back.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
shit

That should have said, "running rampant." fucking spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another dirty niggers with 3" cock sick fantasy !

Fucking tow animals ! "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My wife got fucked by a big black cock

At this party we had at our house after everyone had gone home. The guy was one of my friends and has a humungous thick cock, he should do porn. Any way it took quite awhile for him to get it all the way into her, being that's she's only about 5 feet tall and very small framed with a large set of 36 double D tits.

His cock broke thru her cervix and he got stuck inside her. We weren't practicing birth control as I had been snipped after we had our 2 kids. We hadn't planned on this happening, so we were unprepared and were all very drunk when this took place so caution was surely throw into the wind and the results ending up with my wife getting pregnate with my friends child. And being that she had a strick catholic upbringing she went thru with having his child.

He continued to fuck her and cum inside her every chance he could, being that the damage was done already. My wife really enjoyed his large cock and having him pump load after load of sperm inside her. After she had the baby, she went on the pill and continues to this day to fuck him when ever they can get together. Shes even had a few gang bangs from some of his friends. She has recently talked of having another child with him and I guess I have no say in the matter and watch from the sidelines as this all unfolds and takes place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
too much of a good thing

Take it you wrote this story before you bled to death due to internal hemorrhaging

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PREGNANT?

I'm one who thinks sex is best when she's pregnant especially with another man's baby inside. Your story was great, but I sorta wish it had gone one through the pregnancy, you know, as she grew and grew and he rubbed her tummy well with oil to prevent too many stretch marks (just a few light ones around the outline of her womb to remind him she really had and wasn't afraid) and gave her a backrub every night to keep her agility and keep it up til' she was tingling all over and then tongue her to a nice long big "O". Perhaps then ending the story with the proud step father back packing his cute golden colored baby girl around the MALL while smiling at any one who noticed his pleased load then???.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ridiculous

It doesn't work that way. I just do not believe it, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FAGGS

Are not always for smoking

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
easy to rate,,,,,

GARBAGE, one star is over rating this crap ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cervix

I had my cock enter a cervix before and it is the greatest feeling and the woman loved

it and wanted more, all night long and was great.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
You bought the myth

The only thing that will pass through the cervix is an inter uterine device used for birth control or the catheter used to artificially inseminate a woman. Sperm can enter the cervix when a woman is pregnant because of a mucus plug that forms at the cervical opening to prevent foreign matter from entering the uterus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

SHIT STORY YOU ARE A FAG ,WIMP DUSH BAG PUSSY LICKEN ASS HOLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hello!

Generally speaking a 7 year old black boy has a larger penis than the average white adult male (according to a medical survey) so it's probably possible for a guy to have a cock that would do everything she says, although I'm not entirely sure about womb penetration, maybe it just felt that epic to her. It's still a hot story.

LovingBernadetteLovingBernadetteover 9 years ago
Great piece of work.

Speaking from experience, he definitely would have gotten her pregnant. I have two adorable ebony babies. My first one was on accident. The second was intentional. With the volume, the thickness and the heat of black cum, without protection it's practically inevitable... It feels amazing to!

xoxo

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Trash!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another pathetic fucking black monkey and its degenerate mind !

Can't those worthless animals do something worthwhile, like cleaning toilets !? 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not At All Believable!

This genre needs a desperate reboot.

First, it's too fast paced and too little time from The husbands suggestion of a black bull for her. Seriously, they have been married many years and have 3 children together. Don't you think she's going to be shocked, floored, resistant, worried, and super nervous about her husbands suggestion for a LONGER period of time.

Secondly, her husband is weak as a man goes. For a woman to be with a man that long, a male would have to show more masculinity and strength than him.

Third, this stereotype of black men all being so well endowed like horses is FALSE! I work for one of The big 3 automakers. I use The showers to wash. There are a few that are big, some average (4 to 5 inches, yes that is a scientific average), and some small (1 to 3 inches). I've seen some white men bigger than black men.

Fourth, this thinking of pregnancy risk for a sexual rush is sad and unrealistic. Four words people, THE MORNING AFTER PILL!!!!

Ths thought of we can't wait to have her get back on The pill, iud, diaphragm, ior use spermicide is just another indictment of todays impatient "gotta have it now" society.

The thinking, that after 3 children, and many years of marriage, she's going to throw it all away and cheat on her husband ( exchanging phone numbers in secret) because her mind is lost in BBC Land is ludicrous.

Cheating does happen.but this BBC interracial story is not very believable.

The taking The BBC BULLs word he's clean of disease without paperwork is rediculus, and foolish.

The rushed pace was not drawing me into The story.

3 Stars from me. Trust me, 3 stars out of 5 is being generous!

Bobby T, Canada.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I C AIDS in ur future

from the green monkey species passed to the black monkeys.

1 star

nyfiogailjimnyfiogailjimalmost 9 years ago
just the B E S T

B E S T IV READ ON ER G O O D O N E

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I showed my ex this so she can have her own BBC!

this story turned me on so much I sent it to my ex girlfriend so she can also finally feel truly full by a big black cock!

magicfinger1magicfinger1about 8 years ago
It was a five* until the end.

It dropped to a three* when the wife planned to fuck behind her husband's back. She should have been happy to have her husband around. It was his idea to begin with. My wife is and I usually get some action as well. The only thing...my wife does not want over 9 and 1/2 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Um but DAT pregnancy

It was hot, but you do realize that if her cervix was violated then it is very unlikely she would get pregnant and she may even be sterile for life right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
uhhh

It is called ruptured cervix and you are dead

Anatomy 101

Kuntkilla69Kuntkilla69about 6 years ago
OK

Not as good as the first one. The story didn't match up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NO No NO

Learn Anatomy before writing a story that contains it, makes you look like an idiot.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Still awful

This author can't be more than fifteen, and a very unintelligent fifteen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

wow that was lovely..makes me horny..wanna try a huge black cork.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Only

The only thing more pathetic than this story are the sick little perverts that like this filth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Racism

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SPEAKING OF A MONSTER .....

Hubby just created a monster situation that will very soon be totally out of his control... now she's gonna start cheating behind hubby's back.. and it won't be long till hubby is gone...just a distant memory...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rogacz nr.1

Piękna,biała kobieta musi być hodowana kilka razy przez wielkiego,czarnego kutasa.Moja piękna żona [29 lat,była kryta już cztery razy przez wielkiego kruczo czarnego chuja z którego mamy czwórkę rozkosznych dzieciaków.Tutaj,gdzie mieszkamy,każde białe małżeństwo wychowuje czarne dzieci - niektóre jedno a niektóre po kilkoro - tak jak my.Kocham żonę moją bezgranicznie za te piękne dzieci i dbam o nią.Chodzimy razem na spacery z dziećmi i najstarszy biega,drugi idzie ze mną za rączkę,trzeci trzyma się wózeczka w którym żona pcha najmłodsze,półroczne dzieciątko a piąte rośnie w brzuszku i żona urodzi się za pięć miesięcy.Murzyn,który kryje moja zonę jest o 23 lata starszy od niej ale pięknie ją rucha swoim wielkim chujem i cudownie juksuje pipkę mojej żony gęstą,lepką i gorącą afrykańską spermą.Po każdym stosunku,ja wylizuję cipkę żony z eliksiru naruchanego przez murzyna,który często kryje ja drugi raz.Kocham ich za to i uwielbiam patrzeć na ich zawsze misjonarskie ruchanie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
my wife

I didn't think my wife would ever fuck a monster cock but begged me to watch her. He must have penetrated her cervix because she let out a loud cry. He was stuck in her as she begged him to take it out.

Booboo71Booboo71about 3 years ago

Awesome you take all his blk meat down your throat and then take it all in your pussy

Now love to hear you take all that blk cock in your tight ass

Oh did you get pregnant by James and are you still fucking him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The cervix stuff is so fucking stupid.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot Hot Hot Story! I loved it! So did my Girl Friends in the 70's that I shared with my Black Buddies. Great Story! For the Morons on here picking out reasons they don't like it, Why did you bother to read it just to complain? Cuz you are morons. 100 stars to the author. Reminds me of the day I moved into a two bedroom apt with a Black Buddie.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Buster, the cuckold biker, with another of his fantasy memories about playing n with a cheap black dildo. Now he's even complaining about Mormons. What did they ever do to him?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

100 stars to the writer. As I was saying before it is so hot to watch the woman you love get fucked by a big black cock. Especially when your are using the Rhythm Method and she is fertile. Which happened to me the Night We moved into a 2 bedroom apt. My room mate Very Black and well hung. He was the only black friend left that had not fucked my gal Terri. Who was a Very Busty and Very beautiful head cheerleader in High School. As soon as we got there we smoked a roach waiting for my black room mate to show up. I was pondering what to do when he came in. When all of a sudden the door burst open as he headed for the bathroom. He'd been drinking beer so he had to whiz Bad. Suddenly I knew what I wanted and suggested to Terri to go help him whiz in the bathroom cuz we could plainly hear he left the door open. She did and before very long he was banging her on the floor in the Living Room. I look down and She has the biggest Smile of Satisfaction on her face. About then I thought I better check my chart on her ovilation. To my shock this was her fertile time. I freaked out and quickly warned them to please stop. Terri came back to my room and we held each other and talked. As we discussed the options and the situation we both realized it turned us both on tremendously for her to have a black baby. That I wanted her to nurse her black baby infront of all her friends at high school. So we decided to go into his room naked. When she came back he had fucked her good, she came when he filled her with his come. I put my cock in her to reclaim her and when I came I pulled out. She asked me why I pulled out. I said because I want you to have his Black Baby. We keep Trying but never did happen.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Still a big favorite story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great . Let us know if you are pregnant. Let’s hope so .did he carry on knocking you up

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

Typical plot, but well written. The sex scene was well written but impossible. Dogs can get "trapped", but not humans, and I don't believe a women can take 13 inches. The vagina is not that long. Anyway not bad, but not good.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Buster. Is so full of shit that it’s no wonder they call him Buster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story, my wife fucks her black bull like this in front of me it's amazing for her and for me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reminds me of when I walked in the house from work & heard moaning coming from the bedroom. The door was ajar & I saw my wife of 25 years riding on one of the biggest black cocks I've laid eyes on. My wife was saying, oh baby I love your big black dick, her black lover must of had his head mashed in the pillow because he said, what you say? She said I love your big black dick. He turned her over & started pounding her so hard thrusting for what had to be for 20 minutes. My wife was sayin oh yes fuck me baby my husband has never fucked me like this. What hurt me was in 25 years she never came to me for sex. I could go for 3 weeks & say to her, aren't you feeling alittle horny? She you could have had some last night but you didn't do nothing. I said don't you ever have a desire to come to me & hint that you want me? She said your the man that's your job. I finally have to face it she just doesn't have a physical sexual desire for me. I have a average dick of 5 inches hard, & after seeing her ride that 10 inch thick black dick I see that's what she has a desire for. Anyway were still married & I never told her I saw her or that I know she is still fucking black guys but she stays with me & I don't believe in divorce so as long as she's happy & I get what I call a mercy fuck once every 3 weeks & sometimes over a month I'll make do....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Complete work of fiction for the ignorant uneducated folks. I am embarrassed that people actually find such misinformation to be entertaining.

JimmcdJimmcdover 1 year ago

I really got off on this tale. I would love to see my wife getting that treatment from a big black cock...I am hoping to find a follow up chaper

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Rule One in Writing

If you (an author) want to commit your thoughts (historical, erotic, mechanical, etc.) to posterity, KNOW your topic. Anything you are not sure of, RESEARCH! And do that in competent sources … more than one or two! In this tale, Gray’s Anatomy would be a good first shot!

Actually, Wikipedia has a good image of a woman standing sideways showing the vagina going up at about a 50-60 degree angle (vulva towards rear) and the cervix at about the same (but from the rear to front direction!). The entry (or baby delivery ring) is on the ROOF of the vagina, very near the vaginal terminus.

An erect penis would have to take a sharp bend UP (so much for a ‘hard’ on!) Then there is the size of the cervix ring. Except when delivery hormones change the plasticity. So, NO … as several commenters cite. There are no monster dorks in Sweetie’s uterus. If an dark-alley abortionist sticks flexible stuff up there, the story is death by bleeding out; or death by infection; or a ruined uterus; or a very fortunate desperate fool!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken9 months ago

This sounds like the first time I was with a black man, he made me feel things I had never felt before and touched places so deep inside me I came constantly and vowed to be his BBC Whore whenever he desired all he needed to do was call me and I’d drop what I was doing and rush to serve his beautiful thick cock❤️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nothing wrong with a loving wife in a good marriage enjoying a bbc and hubby being her loving cuckold hubby

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i think if more wives did this and enjoyed a bbc they would be happier wives. Seriously my wife had a few and she loved it and she woild share her experiences with me and she always had a sparkle in her eyes telling me and a smile, She said i was the closes she ever found in a white guy who gave her the same thrill and is why she said she seen me often and we ended up married for 20 yrs and our sex life was amazing, she passed away in 2019, i miss her very much. but that wife of mine did love bbc and that's ok . it made her happy and satisfird and we had a great marriage

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very Very exciting, love the story, and the husband should be careful with what he ask his wife to do. But I don't blame her cause 13 inches is one to make any woman want to keep fucking James. I wish I can get James to fuck me and I am a black woman. Please write more to this story cause I am wet in my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Easy way to tell if a rape fantasy's been written by a black prisoner

wishing he'd never been arrested/jailed for being jungle vermin in a civilized society. The stories usually begin with lame BS, something no sane honorable white guy said ever.

This one used - "I always dreamed of watching my wife being fucked by a well hung black man" What sophomoric tripe. I rarely read this garbage because they're so predictable, usually full of typos, grammatical errors or physiological impossibilities; but I do like to periodically posit my theory that they're written by black jailbirds.

All are dime a dozen variations of popular put downs... white guys are stupid wimpy cucks, white guys happily give their wives to nwords to be "black bred," all white women are secret whores for bbc. Yeah, right.

Found this never-visited link on a backup drive from 2012. At least the author filed it correctly in the rape category, though it would fit in the "crossbreed with apes" or "cheating slut wife" category (ooops, sorry, "interracial" or "loving" wives category.)

Seems the author wrote a 2nd version from the imaginary wife-turned-whore-on-a-dime's perspective but couldn't even remember his character names, so Kathy = Lisa and Mark = Mike. LOL He did remember the rapist's name, so I'm guessing the jailbird's name is James, too. Shoulda used his prison ID number. The conclusion to version 2 was different. Guess ending with the white asshat being unhappy wasn't good enough, had to paint him as a stereotypical dumb white cuck. HAH

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

that was al ame ass fake ass bullshit story and if true once i got my wife home i would bring an end to her miserable life. i would wait for her to sleep and then douse her with gasoline then set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please keep writing about James and Lisa so I can know more about what they did when she found out that she was going to have a black baby. And if they kept on fucking each other without Mike. I am wet in my pussy. I haven't had a 13 inch cock in me since my husband left me in 1996. I do use vibrators but I would like to get someone like James.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think that this story was very exciting. It had me wetting in my pussy. Please keep writing these kind of stories and also I want to know how Lisa and James keep on fucking each other without Mike. And did she had the baby.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’ve always loved this story. I watched a hung black man fuck my wife but he was only 8 1/2. Still bigger than my 7 but I really wanted to watch her struggle to handle him. I wanted to see him invite 3 or 4 friends and everyone take turns breaking in a young white/filipina slut leaving her hooked on being dominated.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You better know what you ask for. He ask her to fuck the biggest cock and now she's hook on it. Where's part 2,Ect.:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I wish that I could fuck James and his big big cock. Keep writing about this story and others. I want to know if her and James got together after that, and weather she gotten pregnant. It has me wet in my pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous