All Comments on 'Hero's Life Ch. 12'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Another Good Chapter!!

Those another good Chapter About Hero and Heather, Samantha. I like how you brought the story back around to where he was with the two women that he lost his virginity to. I hope you write next chapter soon so we can hear about Tracy losing her virginity to Hero.

pullthestringpullthestringabout 15 years ago
Dont Quit now

your doing so well with this story!

PacoFearPacoFearabout 15 years agoAuthor
Getting there

For pullthestring - I haven't given up. I'm struggling with the next chapter. Almost over the errr... hump.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Enough girls yet?

Hmm I wonder how many more women we need is 4 enough? lol.

The story is progressing as an excruciatingly slow pace. 4 hot woman and poor hero cant get laid what the hell? Poor hero if he ends up having to satisfy all those beautiful women at once. Hopefully Tracy stays for awhile or at least return often. Wonderful job I can't wait to see how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot

Getting hotter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

aussies don't actually say crikey.

chunkschunksabout 11 years ago

Crikey, are you sure?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really liked this story at the start, but its now starting to sour for me. I found it interesting that peaches supposedly misses hero so much but invites two other women to their limited Christmas break. I take it this was supposedly for him but she then spend the majority with the guests and girlfriend getting off while he says home and watches tv? This is after she gets serviced by him as she desires and leaves him hanging. Being with hot young thing not so great if your left behind to take care of yourself and they want others. Not quite sure where this story is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous