All Comments on 'Carol's Patch Job Ch. 02'

by CastleStone

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Fun story

I really do not understand why the choice about remaining in the family is left up to Janice. First we should hear Jim on the subject or has wimped out so awfully that he no longer has any rights....???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Janice already LEFT the family! who cares?

Carol's admonishing her Mother "IF you wnat to stay

married" is a fucking joke. She already left the marriage.

<br><br>

if I follow the sequence of events..Janice was told by her friends that her husband Might be having an affair and all thsoe overseas trips for his job... were faked.

<br><br>

Yet Janice also KNEW jIm's job REQUIRED that he make these trips. She saw the overseas airlines tickets and drove him to the overseas terminal at the airport.

<br><br>

so instead of wondering " how can JIm be at at USA hotel when he is suppose to be overseas?' she decides to cheat on him. and cheat and cheat and cheat.

<br><br>

Janice already left the Marriage and the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
woeful

Please just stop writing you are lousy at it.It is in your best interests to just stop now

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
What gives Carol the right to

give Janice the choice of marriage or divorce? Why would Jim want to remain tied to this woman? It's your story, I guess, but Carol is still thinking like her mother's daughter, instead of acting in her father's best interest.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
Is the road to HELL really paved with good intentions

Seems like this could be made into a sad country song. I like it!!!

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Cheating dirty slut

Carol has no right to decide if her father should stay or divorce her slut mother, why should he be forced to stay married to a fucking tramp whose been fucking it up for who knows how long & even brought him an STD. I think the husband should in fact divorce the skank & sue the skanks pimps. I don't care if she assumed he was having an affair that doesn't justify her actions, she thought so little of the man who loved her that she believed her busybody friends instead of the facts, like carol said all the mother had to do was look at her husbands passport, or the hotel he was staying in. Even if he was in fact having an affair her actions still wasn't justified! Stupidity isn't justifiable , she used her husbands non-existing affair to fuck around, what's worst is she didn't even care to wear a condom, she put his health at risk without any thought. I think carol should be contacting the lawyer to have the slut removed from the premises not giving her a choice to stay. It's her fathers call, but I think there's nothing to think about as far as divorcing the cum slut, she cheated so she loses her husband. If she really believed that her husband was having an affair why didn't she just confront him or divorce him? Why the need to go out & get fuck by strangers? I think deep down she knew that her husband wasn't having an affair, but she couldn't bring it up for fear her own dirty little secret might arise. The wife is a selfish stupid slut who shouldn't be miss when she's out on her ass, after all she's been a piss poor mother & a shitty wife for 6 fucking years so there's no problem tossing the slut out. Bitch is toxic next time she'd being him home AIDS.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Strong girl - st00pid woman

Her father will l- hopefully - be proud of her some time soon

Janice was an idiot - let's see how she develops -

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Add Attack Puppy, Stir Well

LMAO!!!!

Carol sounds like a hell of a fun person!

Keeps them riled, tries to remind her mom just what the hell she is really doing .....

Someone get me a Carol. I want one. Chuckle.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

That's how you take charge of a situation. By all means, take care of you father and keep him away from the evil cunt wife.

Five Stars

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Too many

new characters introduced. Got very confusing, esp the side journey re Mark and Ben. That should have been handled in fewer words and fewer new characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too good to believe,

Jim!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

what a MESS!!! you really can't write for shit!

why these people feel they have the right to put their nose in Jim's marriage? when the fuck will the husband will finally DO something? what is this bullshit about jail and lawsuits? being idiots isn't a crime!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Wow.

You have a very descriptive style.

You painted a very vivid picture of a disrespectful, dishonourable, contemptible cheating cunt and 2 weasel pieces of shite slags.

It is sounding like the cheating cunt is going to get away with it. Not sure what can be done about the neighbor hags, but I sure hope the "wife" has some kind of punishment coming other than her just feeling bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Still very strange...especially the last part about Carol loving her mother and wanting to retain the family! Doesn't work, for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It went from a kickass story of payback to a whimper when Carol as her mother if she wants to be part of the family. Hell, look at what Janice did to her husband. If I was Carol, I have Janice out of the house and fumigate Jim's bedroom.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

Seems like Carol went from kickass girl, to another betrayer. She should focus on getting her Daddy out of the grips of a whore, and once he is ready to move on, find him a better wife instead of helping a cheater.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Sooooo....

The mother has given the husband syphilis, may have given him aids, has abandoned her family for years and has been fucking four other men. The daughter knows exactly how the father feels about adultery.

End result? She'll help the mother stay with the father.

Okay, sure. That doesn't sound odd at all.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Why

Why would you give the cheating bitch any chance to stay in the family?

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
Snick....Clack.

Sound of a pistol slide being racked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much forgiveness implied

No

RAAC only if deserved and she is a long way from that

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No, don’t give any of them any options! The adulterous slut gets to choose if she wants to stay married?!? Fuck that shit!

Divorce the slut, prison for everyone who committed any crime, and sue anyone that can be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sic em Carol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No options are needed. Just do what you have to do. What did she do to earn another chance? Let's hope the husband is more decisive when he gets better. I liked the daughter character till now. Weak part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No fucking way! The cunt and her posse are all toast. Jail is to good for them

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

The ending of this chapter was poor and rushed. Has potential. But too many things are off in the story so far.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A 17 year old daughter runs the whole thing including the mother's cheating? Unrealistic and completely exaggerated. Why don't you let the father recover, then present him with all the evidence and he takes over from then on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@mattenw why don't you write a story in the same vein and have your characters do as you want. thus allowing this author to write as they want? what say you? Oh you don't write you simply piss & moan about others that do write and contribute. you're worthless! LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are some many of the LW stories about cartoonishly evil wives and situations? 2**

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Very intriguing follow-up. Very unique storyline. Thanks for sharing.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Daughter really doesn't want her dad happy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Real good right up to Carol giving the cheating skank the option of staying married. For YEARS she's distanced herself from her family. Every shred of the story to this point saye the exact opposite about Carol's inclinations. I will read on but I have a bad feeling the author is going to have the whore being helped by his family to male him an unknowing cuck that was given a disease the the cheating cunt. How is that love, care, respect or concern for him? The author would have to be a complete pussy to find some bullshit excuse for that outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Totally agree with the previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, being part of the family, staying married? Are they out of their gourd! I feel yes. The story is intriguing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous