All Comments on 'Knox County Ch. 04'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AverageBearAverageBearabout 15 years ago
Just catching up...

... and am enjoying the continuation of this well-constructed tale. Glad to see Tim taking on a good dose of humanity. I'm particularly intrigued by his mother and her potential role as the story unfolds. Will she help to redeem him with Aimee? I see more chapters on the docket and will find out soon!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Interesting Theses here.

Men never seem to understand women in this story. Lots of fun along the way though. Will the artist turn out to be the great lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Tim is a clueless jackass. All of them seem a bit messed up but he takes the cake. I really hope Karma comes back and bites him big time.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago

"I understand better than you think I do." He voice softened and she took a bite of her sandwich, chewing slowly. When she swallowed, she said, "Your father had an affair once."

His head shot up and his eyes locked on hers.

She nodded. "A long time ago, when you were a little boy. She was a friend of ours. Her and her husband. Real good friends. And I caught him--caught them, actually--in the bedroom one day. Doing things I'd never wanted to do." She blushed at the thoughts and turned, staring out the window. "I moved out, swore I'd never come back. Took you with me, too. But I went back to him."

She turned back and looked at him. "Everyone makes mistakes, you know. Even your father. God knows I made enough of them, too. Just not like that." She smiled. "Oh, I thought about it from time to time. God knows I thought about it." She turned back to him, the smile fading. "But I didn't act on them. I had a husband. And a child. A family. So I swallowed my pride and took him back."

"Did you still love him?"

"Of course, dear. That's why I took him back."

"So you put it behind you?"

She shook her head. "It's not that easy. Sure I still loved him. And I wanted to be a family again. But some of the trust was gone. You know, if he was late from work, I'd wonder. Maybe not consciously, not always. But the later he'd get, the more I'd wonder where he was. If he was with someone else. And I'd get almost sick sometimes."

"Then it was worth it?"

She reached across the table and placed her hand atop his. "Were you happy? Growing up, were you happy?"

He nodded.

"Then it was worth it."

Damn Rehnquist!

I have thrown this out so many times at the commenters who are hypocrites when they say there is no way a husband should except cheating. In every case they reject reconciliation. But: This is the human reality. We all cheat for all the reasons given by you writers. Few of the cheaters are really bad people. They cheat for various reasons and few want out of their marriage.

Aimee's last comments to Tim ring so true. Even Cynthias. You are the first writer to inject this reality into your stories about "Why" cheaters cheat, and "Why I think" reconciliation is often the best choice. From my own experience 30 years ago, all I got from my divorce was ruin, bankruptcy and a prettier new wife with new excess baggage. I continue to submit that we are all less than perfect, and that we divorce for stupid reasons usually. We do because we wanted to and not because one's spouse cheated. That is just an excuse, like the one Aimee had. If she had communicated all that stuff before Tim cheated, they could have worked on it and avoided the cheating. The same with Cynthia and the same with me.

I have finally decided, that for me, this is your best story. You are not just following the fictional "Perfect" husband, and the fictional "Imperfect Bitch" of a wife plot. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I must say Tim irritates in this regardless of the fact there are many men with his sentiment. He's so manly when he's screwing other women, but acts completely dense when it comes to his wife. I feel like punching him myself.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

There is tremendous depth to each of these characters. Brilliant.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

More yummy character development in this chapter. Storyline still has me snared and impatient for more. Gotta go, sorry, I'm in a froth to read ch 5. Thank you for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
downhill slide

Every one of them are fucking sluts. Aside from the sex, this ones about nothing. Who will fuck who next. Guys wanted Will to find Elizabeth...she only wanted a clean bill of health so she could continue to whore her body.....these characters are shallow....you have them interested in nothing but fucking....it's not boring, I like sex, but so far , it's not much of a story.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Comments

Cynthia – “Without a thought of anyone but herself, she'd gone out and taken what she wanted without regard to the man she thought she loved.

What the hell was wrong with her?”

Um, she’s a selfish slut?

Cynthia and Aimee – Cynthia had a lot of nerve getting smug with Aimee, given what she’d been doing!

Cynthia - David, the ceaseless worker who, no matter how tired, would talk with her at night, listen to her, patiently hold her and hug her.

And it NEVER occurred to her, while he was hugging and listening to her, to TELL him how she was feeling?

@RonRWood – I disagree with you re: Aimee “communicating”. She wakes Tim up with a nice blowjob and he pushes her away and calls her disgusting? What is left for her to “communicate”? That she wants more of the kind of sex that he just ripped her about

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
intriguing

Great ranges and characters. Has me interested in what could happen next, and not just for the "good guys". Tim is hard to deal with - yet I've known young guys with similar mommy complexes.

Cynthia, well she's just waking up to the facts: she always got what she wanted, she just never cared enough about anyone else to think about the consequences.

She could grow from this, I hope she does.

Aimee making the Never Come Back statement was a shock - I thought she'd cave and give him a chance. I'm actually impressed with her.

For that matter that skank Cynthia better get tested before she gives Sean something from Tim's private collection :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great confrontations and dialogue

Congrats. Great chapter. Five out of five. The meeting between Cynthia and Aimee was worth a five all by itself. That is exactly what I wanted for Cynthia. The confrontation between Aimee and Tim really had the real ring of truth. And Sean, Elizabeth and Cynthia together was a perfect change of pace. Will and Maria seemed a bit of a stretch, but was very well written. I look forward to the next chapter. Cheers Steve

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through....

Still five stars. Still love it.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
That old whore madonna routine

Tim, as developed so far, is really stupid. I'm enjoying how this is coming together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REQUIRED READING

I wish there was some way to require the reading of RonRWoods' 6-23-11 comment before you were allowed to read (or write) a Loving Wives story on literotica. Of course, that would require reading this Ch. 04 by Rehnquist as background for RonRWoods.

Cheating involves relationship problems. Relationship problems involve character problems. Not dealt with, these just pass on to the next relationship which then needs to be fixed. Why not fix it in the first relationship, thus fixing that relationship?

A common theme in literotica is the wife who cheats on the pristine never-done-anything-wrong husband. We know HE does not exist outside of fiction (are YOU him?). I take RonRWoods' comment as a plea for some caring, empathy and listening before running off, closing off, or burning the offender. Isn't that what a genuine LOVING HUSBAND would do to a LOVING WIFE? I suppose it would pull the rug out from under a lot of "loving wives" category stories. But I bet it works better in the world you and I live in. (Admittedly literotica is a fantasy/fiction world).

Paul in Oklahoma

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Aimee

This is quite the turn around with Aimee. Most of the time it's the woman who doesn't want to be objectified by the hubby. Then she lets her cheating lover boy treat her like a slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
done

I'm done, not reading this trash anymore

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Loved the restaurant scene. The more I read these romance and LW stories the more I learn about life, love, sex and relationships.

When young sex is on your mind and it doesn’t take much to get turned on. Standing close to young lady you get hard. The newness, the thrill, the touching and feeling and kissing.

Then you get married and its not the same now you have sure thing anytime you want it. Then you’re busy making a living and sex is a secondary thing. That’s what these stories about, the thrill of the chase the newness. The things I’ve never thought about and here I am almost 80, if I knew then…. The wives are bored their husbands take them for granted the wives cheat, or the wives are tired and bored and don’t want sex anymore so the husbands cheat.

Somebody needs to write a manual on how to keep a marriage new and exciting………….good story but the sex, a bit much but then again I guess that’s why my first wife left I guess I was boring. At least my second wife stayed for 40 years, we had more going for us than sex.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Thought provoking, it kind brings out the 'slut' in us-men and women. Why do men call women sluts? Because they like to screw? Isn't that what a man wants a woman that likes sex? What about the man who likes sex and likes to screw? Is he slut? What do we call him? A player, a ladies man, a man slut? How about the guy that finds his wife cheating then runs away never to talk to her again. What do we call him? A coward or moral man, a righteous man a good man or maybe just dumb with no understanding. Maybe in some of these stories when she says after being caught 'it was just sex, I still love you'. We humans are pretty screwed up at times. Communication is key in all these cheating problems. You have to talk and try and understand why somebody does something and if they say they don't know then you and they need to dig a lot deeper and be honest with yourself and really listen. What about a married guy with sexy wife that watches porn and jacks off why? Is he cheating? Just thinking.................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Gets to the wife/slut girlfriend dichotomy. Both men and women have this hangup. I have heard women talk about what they won't do with their husbands but have done with some random guy because they don't want their husband to think they're a slut or a whore. And given many guys sharing that viewpoint, they are right.

If you don't think this way and the girlfriend/wife feel confident that it is you real opinion you can be quite happy.

Otherwise, pussy hounds have all the fun. If they are careful. And your wife fakes it with you. To make you happy.

I had I guy ask me to help with his wife. Inexperienced virgins at the altar. They both held the wife vs whore/slut viewpoint, but she had never had an orgasm. She apparently wanted to have sex after I had been over. He noticed. He set her up by having me stay while he was on a lengthy business trip. She easily had multiple orgasm. Then he "caught" us.

I proposed punishment for her. She had to confess everything, with my assistance. Then she had to demonstrate everything in front of him, then with him. Then she had to promise to be his slut (my suggestion) and let him control her experiences.

Occasionally, they would have me over and we did every basic three way permutation possible. (No double anal or double vaginal) Or invite me over while he was on a trip and he would be on the phone. It would have been really interesting if face time or zoom had been available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eehhh? LP

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

Tim the walking dildo is a damn tool, he is thinking like a tool, which is not at all and behaved him self like a spoiled kid in a candy store, taking without a thought of what the cost of his action would be for him or the women he screwed. He should be lit on fire and stomped into the ground.

And apparently communication is a unknown phenomenon in this area, since no one does it with their spouses, unless it’s after the damage is done.

WargamerWargamer3 months ago

I’m liking this a lot. It’s like watching a TV serial show, like say Days of our Lives. Always a new chapter and a new couple. Quite clever how you’ve done this.

Other readers haven’t realised yet.

Scores 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous