All Comments on 'Captured Ch. 01'

by tabs07

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot war tale

Very hot and exciting non-con story. Well written and good action. Looking forward to Chapter 2, and hopefully many more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cool

looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

They had tried to get information from me first but I told them nothing. They took me into a room, my co pilot Glynnis, a 52 year old was stripped, fear in her eyes. A female officer came up to me, they had stripped me, held my head under water, now I watched as 2 men grabbed her hands, tied them together, bent her over a padded wooden vault and tied her legs apart to the rings in the floor. Everyone except the female officer and 1 male officer left. She looked at me ,either of you tell us what we need to know, we go no further, if not you control when we stop. I said nothing, o.k she said begin.I was teid to a chair and positioned right beside Glynnis open legs. A door opened,a male soldier came in, saluted the woman and stepped up behind Glynnis and pushed his cock into her she screamed as he raped her, he finished, pulled back, left the room, the door opened, another soldier saluted and positioned himself and pushed inside. I spoke, all right, Glynnis yelled no tell them nothing. I went quiet, he left, and so it went, I watched as 8 guys fucked her, I watched as cumm ran from her pussy.The 9th guy came in, he saluted, he pushed into her,i watched as I noticed Glynnis try to push back, may be it was my imagination,she was making heavy breathing noises. The female officer seemed to notice, said something to the soldier who pulled out, moved up and placed his cock at her arse and pushed in. Glynnis screamed, I said stop, Glynnis said no, don't tell them. The guy didn't take long, moved away.Number 10, saluted, she said something and he immediately plunged his cock into her arse. She looked at me, I told him,wherever he wants, and so it was with numbers 11-20, 8 who took her in the arse.Then they stopped, I was untied from the chair, my face was held between her legs, told to lick up the spills, I resisted, I was hit with a prod, the current jolting through me,then her, I felt her body jolt, I licked her , my face soaked. For 3 more days this occurred, Glynnis took 80 guys, I was made to lick her clean. Then we were taken to the showers, our first, cleaned, put in neat but very big clothes driven to a place and released to a suited man. I found out that a prisoner swap had been made. We were debriefed, I told them what had occurred. I was given 6 months leave as was Glynnis. She contacted me, asked if I wanted to talk about it.We met,it was a rather awful meeting, I couldn't get the picture of Glynnis being fucked out of my mind.There was no comfort. She left the forces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous