All Comments on 'Swinging In Rooms 233 And 234'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That's some marriage you have there.

A fucked up marriage, but at least you are still married. You enjoy the lifestyle so goodbye and good luck. I don't understand swingers or swinging and I don't want to. People say you should try everything once, several things I will NEVER try 1) Swinging or swapping, I have no thoughts of watching my wife fuck someone else and tell me he or she was better than me. 2) Anal sex it does absolutely nothing for me 3) Have an 'open' marriage again I find nothing erotic about this idea.

Lastly I won't read any more of your stoires. I advise anyone who isn't in to swinging or swapping or open marriages to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

To bad it didn't carryover to the couples sharing a room.

To the previous reply... why read it if you don't like it? Surprise, it even includes swinging int the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Silly

A few people can do this and stay married, most don't. Wouldn't work for me and my wife and we have no desire to try it. If its just sex it's not worth it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
Wrong category for starters . . .

Why wasn't this in the Interracial category? The theme was the dominant one throughout this "story." The porn movie that got Gladys excited was interracial, and of course, the swapping was interracial. Group sex would be another possibility, since this was simply swapping. The writing was so-so. There was really nothing in this story to explain why wedding vows are suddenly not important when they were spoken 20 years prior. If both partners want to give up their vows, then what remains of their marriage other than living together? Is the marriage contract also null and void? What's to stop Gladys from going out with George again, only behind Harry's back? The premise was simply unconvincing. We'll forget for now about the bareback sex and risk of STD's. I'm surprised we did not get the "His cock was much larger than yours, Harry, and his staying power was greater, and it was better sex," or, "Harry, now I would like to you clean me up and soothe my sore pussy!" At least, humiliation was not part of this story (which is why I gave 50% rather than 0%).

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
a wonderful little story of four loving people

The two couples were lucky that they found just the right couple to share with.They probably have new friends now, and might not ever share again, they might be compatible for other things.I enjoyed the story and think that is would be plausible for these actions to happen. Thanks for the good story....Rich

Scotty209Scotty209about 15 years ago
Hot Memories

Your story brought back some very hot memories of a romp in an Adult Motel.

A very good story, well done

Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Dont waste our time with interracial put it there

Swinging and loving wifes are fine, interracial is a fetish that needs to be in its own category, put it there and dont waste our time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Old-fashioned?

The names says it all: Harry, Sylvia, George, and Gladys.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just some more racist bullshit

Post this shit in IR with the other racists, asshole.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Grunts

Grunts are what you would expect from these animals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous