All Comments on 'Contract'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I''m Copying This Story Now...

... and will email it to my dominant wife. This contract is PERFECT for us!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
sounds good

now all you have to do is find a woman that is submissive enough to sign up to that kind of schedule. Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

Don't listen to those negative comments. This story is great! Keep them cuming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
contract request

I'd like to find another contract for my BF to sign certifying that he will also stay healthy and fit for the express purposes of reproduction. Basic stipulations are that his testicles, penis, and sperm are mine to consume as required and that he cannot refuse me at any time. I, of course, can refuse him if I wish (I don't though). No one else can handle his reproductive parts except for medical staff performing duties to maintain his health. The other stipulation is that no other woman including his wife can have his seed. It is all mine and solely for my use unless specific permission is granted (as if I'd let his wife have any of MY sperms!) I already have a healthy son by him and want at least two more children including a daughter. Please help to write something I can use for MY man's fluids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love It!

I would sign this contract in a heartbeat

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There really is no choice on your part ....

There is. Walk .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Goodbye dominate wife hello divorce court

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous