All Comments on 'Marie and Josh, Mother and Son'

by FictionRUs

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lonewolf69lonewolf69about 15 years ago
So far..So good!

Hope you don't plan on leaving us hanging here?There is going to be another chapter right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very common

Continue with the story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Story

Having been caught by my mom while jacking off, I understand what this kid went thru. What happened afterward was a little different from my story. My mom just looked at me as I masturbated alone in my room, and shook her head. My cock got soft but later I was able to finish my job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The most used storyline in this category

I don't care how good the writing is in this story, this basic plotline, of being caught masturbating, has been used so often that it should be restricted by this site. Could you not think of a new hook?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story has potential

Some realistic elements. The incident is bringing out Mom's dominant side. She should begin training the son properly. Control and humiliation are important in situations like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Waste of time....

Unless you take this further along. As others have mentioned this is a very old, very used theme and unless you go further with at least some oral or more intimate activities you are just wasting our time. The story was actually well written with a minimum of grammatical errors so I would encourage you to keep writing.

Mr Story TellerMr Story Tellerabout 15 years ago
Great story line!

A great story, its a popular theme because its a good theme and most people who get off on something like this usually go back to the same experiences over again, so those who give bad feedback should button thier lip and enjoy your well written story. A follow on would be a pleasure to read and if as well written as this will be worthy of the wait.. well done!

(From Mr Story Teller)

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 15 years ago
One of the best stories on Literotica

This story is absolutely amazing. The dialog is absolutely perfect! PERFECT! The author totally captures the soul of maternal domination between mother and son. She practically bullies him into acting out his secret desires/fantasies in front of her. The mother catching son masturbating is an old theme, to be sure, but has never been perfectly captured such as in this story. As a result, now that it's finally done correctly, it comes across as fresh and awe-inquiringly erotic. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mom'd forgotten how hard an 18-year-old could get

Few suspect how much sexual desire goes on in a family, in practically all families, under the surface. Here the mother finds her boy jacking off with her panties on his face. He loves the feel, the scent, and especially thinking of where the panties had been--on his own mother's delectable twat. Mom pretends to be outraged, while in reality she's fascinated and excited by the sight of her son's big thick dick--how the fuck did it get so big?--and his heavy loaded balls. Mom forces Josh to continue with his whack off, at first he's embarrassed to tears, but soon, like any son, he's loving showing his mother how he jerks it and finally how he unloads his big balls spurting his boy cream all around the place. No secret what's going to happen next. Josh'll be unloading those big balls of his right up where nature meant his sperm to go--right up his mother's warm ever-loving twat! Motherfucking heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this could get real interesting

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago

This is great,, where is the rest,,, you have left me hanging,,, This is so horny & you stopped writing

buttman52buttman52over 11 years ago
WOW

Youve got the talent to write awesome stories,but with that comes lots of work so please keep on writing and I will keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not too tired

The reason so many stories follow this plot line is because this is how it often starts. My mom caught me with my friend on a sleep over. I slept with her and the next night she made me admit I liked it and jerked me to see if I liked girls like I said I did as she told me her brother liked boys like me and I needed to learn from him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
interesting

this was somewuat ok but could be more so with a little help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beats me

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

There should be such perverted parents who attack their own children. But there is a law for that and it punishes such sexual assaults! I can not understand why there should be people who delight in such perversities?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous