All Comments on 'Hostess'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How'd you do it?

Exactly how I want My Wife to live and act! HHEEELLLLPPPPPP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

Trust and sexual freedom in a marriage is a topic important to this author; you don't have to advocate it to enjoy the story - that's what escapism and fantasy is all about! I found his story-telling most entertaining and refreshing. This guy is going to go places!

Amanda_RoseAmanda_Roseabout 15 years ago
LOVED IT!

A true fantasy that I'm sure a lot of couples think about. Great story! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
She should just go naked from the start

She could show the guys how good of a cocksucker she is, and tell them that she needs a hard cock up her ass along with one in her pussy. Since there is 4 of them, they could team up as DP partners to see who could give her the biggest orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice

Nice fantasy. I at least enjoyed the story, and don't pay too much attention to the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!!

Great story, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love the Story!!!

Hot, very hot! I love the way the story read and I loved the content of the story...What a fantasy! Only if true life could mimick fantasy... And before someone yells at me for my comment, this is erotica people...not true life...erotica is a fantasy world, things that we only dream of...

Amanda_RoseAmanda_Roseabout 15 years ago
RE: the anonymous reponse to my comment

"To Amanda Rose

04/21/09 by Anonymous

What planet are you on? Most couples do NOT have this fantasy. So speak for your self"

Really??? It's interesting, you have so much to say but don't want credit for it. oh and I'm sorry I didn't know you were considered most couples.

<3 to you anyway. If you ever want to come visit my planet you're more than welcome... It sure is fun!!!!

KOTKKOTKabout 15 years ago
HOT!!!!

Hmmm.....Hmmmm.....Hmmmmm......not able to say anything after reading this. Fun story.

ejlsejlsabout 15 years ago
Wonderful fantasy

Thank you for such a great story. The wonderful thing about this site is that there is something for everyone. If I want to read about a woman being appreciated by more than one man, I can. Is it something I would personally do? No. But I do like reading about it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting take on swinging

This is a well written story with a fast moving plot. Swinging is a common enough practice around the world and when acted out in a marriage it is imperative that the couple maintain boundaries and speaks openly. I'm very glad to see this couple does exactly that. I know there are some stuffy opinions of this type of conduct but those people don't have to swing, partake in group sex, or read this story. Personally, I thought it was fun and entertaining and I'll look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

I loved this and would rerally like it if you made this into a series, there are lots of spin offs from the poker nights you could use.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 6 years ago
so hot

Loved this x x x

So sexy and such a tease

Mark261photoMark261photoover 5 years ago
Nice story

Nice teasing story. Looking forward to ch.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five)!

Hostess is a keeper. Period.

I like Amanda_Rose's comment 04/21/09 & I am copy pasting it if full:

LOVED IT!

A true fantasy that I'm sure a lot of couples think about. Great story! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Part 2 here I come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the way you have built up the anticipation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
732 Followers
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hostess Series Info