All Comments on 'Sophia Pt. 04'

by CastleStone

Sort by:
  • 346 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOVE IT SO MUCH

I think this is the best in the series so far. You are now moving Maria and Don closer to what we are expecting in the story. I would still check your works everyday for part 5 (lol). Quite simply, you got us enthralled with "Sophia". All the best to you and your editor.

gunmanAK47gunmanAK47almost 15 years ago
Oh no!

I am so sorry but I must say that you have really disappointed me, the first two "chapters" were great, the third had a strange feel to it as though someone else wrote it and now the fourth chapter has just ruined it , what are you on, you seem to have purposely buggered it all up, earlier is was believable if a little tongue in cheek, now I had to give up after page 5, sorry I was really enjoying this , I wont be reading any more.

gunmanAK47gunmanAK47almost 15 years ago
Apologies

OK I was wrong I went back and finished it, you redeemed yourself and reverted to your usual style, and the story actually got back on track after the silly "james bond" rubbish, once again I apologies for not reading all the way through before voting, hopefully chapter five will start and continue on track.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great as always

Really looking forward to the next part. You are one of the few authors I check daily for new chapters.

apollonaapollonaalmost 15 years ago
So much fun

I'm still sooooo very hooked on this story. I don't particularly care if it ever finishes, I just wanna keep reading about all my favourite characters, and their latest escapades.

<p>

Thank you once again dear author for entertaining me (and all your other readers) so.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Good story

Nice one CS your doing well with your stories.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 15 years ago
This story is fun!

The characters are a bit larger than life, and that's the way I like it! CastleStone has a real knack for romance and comedy. If this were a movie, it would be a chick flick, and I love to watch them. Thanks for all the work. I would suggest more frequent, shorter chapters, but I am in this to the end.

glk19glk19almost 15 years ago
Love this story

I can't get enough of this story, so well written and romantic. I could though do w/o the bond stuff lol And please lets get on with their ROMANCE!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Now for part 5

I've been checking several (hundred) times a day for part 4 since part 3 came out. I managed to ration it for an hour or so since it was posted but now I have to wait for part 5 :-( Great story

poorrichardpoorrichardalmost 15 years ago
loved it!!!!!

Love this story. My only complaint is the long wait in between chapters. Can't wait for part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A GUILTY PLEASURE

This story is wonderful! The "Bond" theme was slightly uncharacteristic but it made me laugh out loud. If you're going to provide recipes for THE CAKE, THE PIE, etc., can you please include one for THE PILL? I have a few choice targets for mischief. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You've done it again!

Wow, each chapter keeps getting better and it's hard to beat perfection. I feel like I'm a junkie for this story so please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter so I don't go into withdrawal too badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Waiting Impatiently

Can't wait for Pt. 5. Was glad to see "Roscoe" was still there. I find myself having to go back and read all the

Parts every several days, while awaiting the next one.

MelloYellowMelloYellowalmost 15 years ago
curious

totally enjoy the story and the humor, but who the heck is Sophia

roadbirdroadbirdalmost 15 years ago
simply put

great...i hope in the next installment that don and marie finally do get together ..and that she is finally honest with him ...and let him know that what went before was before...as this story is written they have to end up together or it would be a total waste thanks for the great read so far ....roadbird

romaq7705romaq7705almost 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!!

a real chick flick! when do they cast the movie? george clooney as don and maybe eva mendez as maria?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
yeah it's really fun

a fairy-tale most part of it but fun. but finally every fun ends sometime, well not exactly. I remember that black and white tv-series with dr. kimble who tried to prove that he did not kill his wife. I guess I saw some 600 parts but unfortunately it never came to an end. I guess you will never come to the point and I would have to read 10 more chapters each 10 pages long before he finally finds out he likes the woman a bit or before she gets her bad secret out at least for the reader or before anybody knows who sophia is. so thanks for the story but I got tired of spock and captain kirk , 007 and the cake.

ryu77ryu77almost 15 years ago
This is my new drug...

Can't get enough of this story, I think 10 pages for each chapter is too short. I don't want this to end, I like to read more about each character. The bond part was a little bit off, but still was amuzing. O.k. now for the most important stuff: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO END IN BED??????

scylla23scylla23almost 15 years ago
Enough already :-)

Dude, I *really* like your writing, but you're kinda suffering from diarrhea of the word processor with this installment... The added "plot twists" aren't really advancing the story, they're just dragging it out longer!

Regardless, I still give you top marks because you're a very talented writer and I love the humor, love the writing style, sorta love the characters (though they're getting a bit over-the-top) and am looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good no great

Excellent 4 was even better than the other three, did not think that would be possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

I am not usually a fan of romance stories, but you do have a gift, you make the characters leap of the page. It is well written, you should consider submitting your work to a few a agents and see what happens

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
What a great series

Poor Don still has blue balls from the infinite foreplay, but the date sabotaging was absolutely hilarious. I think I liked this chapter the best so far. Fascinating and frustrating story! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!

I think Don have the worst case of blue balls of all mankind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Gets better and better

Congratulations, It's just getting better. I truly enjoyed this chapter..I read it twice !! Keep up the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Liked the story fine. A bit to wordy tho.

Almost as if you were being paid by the word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Romance +

I am thoroughly enjoying the story and have a feeling that I will want more when it ends. I agree with a previous comment that the story reminds me of an old Cary Grant movie with humor and enough excitement to keep the reader captivated.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
lame and lamer

30 pages+ yet Don and Maria still havent fucked? Someone in part 3 feedback said Maria so called concern over her sexual past scaring off Don was a crock... and that the real reason is that Maria et al think Don is not up to their sexual standards. More and More that looks to be the case.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Wretched Too long stupid and ABSURD

I was right (from Part 3). The premise is unbeleiveably

stupid. Yet most readers seem to think this is GREAT story.

<br></br>

Maria loves Don but cannot tell him nor will she fuck him. Even worse Don's close women friends who are SUPPOSE to be trying to Un- Dork DON are actually sabotagig his dates so Don NEVER has ANY sex.

<br></br>

of course makes Perfect sense.... NOT !!!!

<br></br>

Given how his ex wife betrayed crushed publicly humilated Don... <b> HOW exactly is it GOOD to have his new women "Friends" reject Don sexually THEN engage in CONSPIRACY to run DON's life for him?</b>

<br></br>

How will Don REACT when he finds out All those woman

"close friends" who say they are trying to Help have been stabbing him in the back?

<br></br>

<b>Rationally... based on the way this author has written this plot... when Don finds out he will only conclude

all these "friends" are laughing at him. If I were Don

I would kill myself.</b>

<br></br>

who the Fuck appointed these arrogant god dam bitches Lord protector of England and Don?

<br></br>

The BOND thing is Lame and Dumb. It is a clever ploy used by the author in order to distract the reader as to what these women are REALLY doing.

<br></br>

Frankly its fucking offensive.

<br></br>

As I said in part 3 the whole undorking of Don think is NOT about Don at all. The REAL reason why None of these women have gone after Don is that they think he is lousy in bed.

<br></br>

<b> In other words Maria being conerend about how Don will react to her sexual past is just a fancy way of saying the fear that Don will be inept in bed.</b>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story Idea - good fun

When I opened this part (4) and saw that it was 10 pages, my first thought was so long! But having read the proceeding parts I just had to continue. When I got to page 8 and noticed that there were only 2 pages left I felt that I would have liked more pages.

I enjoyed all the Bond Theme and the "toys", keep going I an really enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

I got a big hoot out of this chapter.

Boyd

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
A Pleasant Ride in the World of the Absurd

It was a lot of reading and took a lot of time and energy, but in the end I had a good happy feeling! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fun

I am having SO much fun reading this story... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sorry

Overall I still like this chapter, but there's something that not quite good like the previous one.

Still, looking forward for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really disappointing chapter

This chapter has been disappointing on a number of levels.<P>

(1) No advancement at all of the central plot - the romance between Don & Maria hasn't evolved from the last chapter.<P>

(2) The whole James Bond thing is absurd: a secret chip to bug and completely control Don's phone, a new electric static glue, a fart pill, a high-tech stink bomb.<P>

(3) In earlier chapters, the women (including Don's own daughters) were mildly condescending towards Don. Now they have become downright offensive in their disrespect for him and their manipulation of his life.<P>

Don was devastated and humiliated by his ex-wife's treatment of him. After leading Don along for months, including some "practice dates", these women, who are meant to be his friends, go out to sabotage his life when he finally starts getting it together enough to start real dating. What's more, they sabotage his dates in ways that lead all three of his dates to run out on him. Far from un-dorking him, damaging his frail confidence in matters of romance is likely to push him back into his shell.<P>

Imagine his feelings of betrayal if and when he finds out that his closest friends and daughters deliberately interfered to wreck his tries to make a new love life. Even though they profess to act for the apparently "noble" reason of getting Don & Maria together, are they really any less conniving than his ex-wife was? Will Don feel that their behaviour is nearly as disrespectful as hers was?<P>

The very experienced Maria knows that Don is starving for love, but she strings him along, deliberately sends mixed signals, denies him any real romance, forbids her friends (who have shown an interest in him) from getting too close and then starts wailing when he wants to date others. Her friends and his daughters collude to bug/control his phone, and then prevent him having any love life, since Maria is disinterested.<P>

Other commentators have suggested that Maria and her friends must think that Don (being a self-professed dork) will be no good as a lover, which explains why they think he needs improvement, and also explains why Maria's holding off on making a real move. I agree with this view.<P>

But how on earth could Maria and the others feel that the behaviour displayed in this chapter will make Don a better lover and less dorky?<P>

Love is meant to be a partnership based on honour and mutual respect. Not manipulations, deceit and sabotage.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Getting to be like "Carol's Patch Job"

The humor is getting a little overdone, and I'm surprised that Don is so easy to manipulate. The women have made him even more of a dork, as at least one other reader stated, so I really don't see what the "chiseling" has done for him. In "Carol's Patch Job," the male "hero" was clueless about his wife's cheating, he was physically weakened by his illness and hospitalization, and it seemed that the female characters controlled everything in his life. Why do I have the feeling that the same applies to this story? Never mind that Don can be physically tough when necessary, never mind that he can cook, is good with tools, cares a lot for his daughters, is gentle, loyal, good-looking, and has a big dick; it's clear he is being controlled by a conniving, conspiratorial gang of females with the same helplessness as a mighty warship in an ocean storm. Is this how the author sees relationships between men and women? We men joke about "who's the boss" and such, but we can do so because we men (at least those who are really men) know deep down that we are at least equal and we do have a modicum of control, when we wish to exercise it. While it may seem harmless fun, and probably this is the author's satire, the idea sabotaging dates, of bugging and controlling the cell phone of someone you like/love, who trusts you, who would never dream of doing anything like that to you, it's just over the top. I guess I'm too serious, but the humor is fading over this. Why have the ideas of honesty, communication, and genuine respect disappeared? Maria can't tell Don her true feelings for him because she would have to reveal her previous wild times and he then would not respect her? Don can't reveal his true feelings because he hasn't the confidence and self-esteem to handle rejection if Maria does not like him as more than a friend (of course, his former wife and her cheating did this to him)? I sense that the roles of traditional male and female are reversed to a degree in this long story. The women are confident, take-charge people who control everything. The man (Don) is emotionally a wimp. The women all cheat, fool around, sneak around, and have wild times. Don the man (if you call him that) is faithful and demur, and a good cook to boot. I think that any more of this and any sex between Don and Maria will be anti-climactic. And they all better hope that when Don exchanges his cell phone and he is notified that it shows signs of tampering, he does not simply leave (which is what I would do in a flash) and become a hermit. His ex-wife cheated on him but at least, she did it privately and tried not to humiliate him. The abrupt departure of his "dates" and his social failures, the spending of exorbitant amounts of money (by Maria) on both him and his daughters; heck, he won't even drive a car on a date because he is weak-willed and the woman needs to be in total control, well, it's getting to be too much. The credibility of what began as a nice love story is suffering, and I am curious to see if the author can redeem himself and make Don into a confident person by the end of the story.

BilchBilchalmost 15 years ago
Advance the story

Please continue the story without all the side bars that don't seem to lead anywhere. Pt 04 just rehashed all the feelings everyone has had through the first three. I still like the story but the two main characters have to get together soon. All in all this story is another good work from you even if it is getting to be longwinded.

poorrichardpoorrichardalmost 15 years ago
keep it up

I like this story and have already left one comment, but after noting some of the comments from the inevitable trolls I just want to reiterate you are doing a fine job. Please note that most of the trolls don't have the balls to post as anything other than anonymous, and those that do give a name are strangely lacking in any creative endeavors on this site.

Fortunately some of the outstanding contributors seem to love what your doing. Let that be your guide. I'm afraid that many of these anonymous trolls don't have the intelligence or imagination to understand the development of complex characters and such concepts as the metaphor, irony, and sarcasm.

Keep up the good work. For those who don't like your content or characters....stop reading and write your own, or get therapy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ignore

the semi literate comments of a few people,yhere are always jealous idiots around,This is one of the best stories that have appeared on this site for a long time.It contains a more than adequate amount of humour,and it is very well written.Don't let the imbeciles drive you away,as they have so many of the good authors.I look forward with great anticipation to more episodes.By the way,some of Helgas inventions(if they were real)would be best sellers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep it up

I enjoy your stories, they have all the elements that keep me coming back for more. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
going downhill

I somewhat liked your earlier chapters, but each chapter kept getting worse and worse. i agree with vulvan and the guy before him, how much of a punk are you going to make don out to be? and whats with the women acting so apologetic about the immoral invasion of his privacy but think its okay to bug his phone, sabotage his dates and basically act condescending to him, including his "baby girls"? i think vulcan said it perfectly--- Never mind that Don can be physically tough when necessary, never mind that he can cook, is good with tools, cares a lot for his daughters, is gentle, loyal, good-looking, and has a big dick; it's clear he is being controlled by a conniving, conspiratorial gang of females with the same helplessness as a mighty warship in an ocean storm. Is this how the author sees relationships between men and women? We men joke about "who's the boss" and such, but we can do so because we men (at least those who are really men) know deep down that we are at least equal and we do have a modicum of control, when we wish to exercise it. While it may seem harmless fun, and probably this is the author's satire, the idea sabotaging dates, of bugging and controlling the cell phone of someone you like/love, who trusts you, who would never dream of doing anything like that to you, it's just over the top. I guess I'm too serious, but the humor is fading over this. Why have the ideas of honesty, communication, and genuine respect disappeared? Maria can't tell Don her true feelings for him because she would have to reveal her previous wild times and he then would not respect her? and the guy who said to ignore us illiterate aholes, well, you can go fuck yourself. my final point is that i hope you have Don man up and have his so called friends and family to stop treating him shit and to have him find out just how conniving and manipulative those bitches were to him, because honestly, if its okay for maria to whore it up left and right, why the fuck cant don go on a few dates? and dont let don let them off the hook too easily. thanx for your time and srry if i sounded like a dick, but this chapter really sucked.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 15 years ago
I think this series is the your best work yet, but

<p>... I have some of the same misgivings as some of the others.</p>

<p>I mean I have to say I enjoy reading it. I often find myself lost in time while I'm reading and 20-30 minutes just flew by and I didn't even notice it. Its very good and very engaging</p>

<p>But you have a lot of threads open in the story. That doesn't hurt it in my opinion, for what that's worth, but it does leave me as the reader wanting to know more (what happens with Barbara's therapy? What about his slutty twin sisters, do they ever get caught after they causes so much damage to Don and his family? Does the judge "ever" get called on the abuse of her authority? Does the people who helped screw him out of money ever get theirs? .. etc) but that's not the main point I'm curious about</p>

<p>The story you've written so far, and I personally think this is why everyone feels the ladies are too far controlling, is as written every female in your story is pretty "heavily" experienced with men. The Wife cheated with 24 different partners over 3 years before she was caught. The twin sisters, Don eludes to them being pretty wild, they slept with other men while married, and one of them is alleged to have had a child by another man and is passing the child off as her husbands. Maria is known in her circles as at one time being an easy lay. Kathy in the stories was mentioned as the "Queen" of the one night stands. Just about everyone woman that Don has encountered, has slept with just about every man that crossed their path they had interest in and some they didn't.</p>

<p>But in the cause of poor Don, nada. Every time he gets <i>close</i> to having sex with someone else, the women sabotage it to keep him pure for Maria. On the balance scales how is that exactly fair? It's like they want to keep his character in the dark about whats out there. If Don's character had a chance to see what was out there, maybe get a few under his belt, like every woman in the story so far has done, I bet most readers wouldn't have as much problem.</p>

<p>But as it stands right now, while the love story with Maria is great, its at the expense of part of his life. Other people have deprived Don of a lot of things (His wife robbed him of his marriage, his self respect, his manhood, and all of his friends, his sisters of his wife, his friends of what his wife was doing, his new friends of any possible relationship that isn't Maria, etc) he should have a "few" experiences outside of Maria. As his character stands he'll only have "2" relationships in his life, while everyone else will have had a bounty of them to draw from and grow from.</p>

<p>Good writing, but If you developed Don a little more to have more experience, like the therapist his ex-wife is seeing suggest that they would have had him do to bring his marriage back on an even balance, that would make most readers I think accept Don and Maria's relationship once he finds out what the ladies have done, and about Maria's varied past.</p>

<p>Thanks for the intresting read so far.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Top Priority

I always make it my top priority to read your new chapter when it comes out. This is one of my all-time favorite stories here. I especially liked the imagery at the end of this chapter. Keep up the good work.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Feedback that you dont agree with is NOT trolling

Two points to add. First WHEN was the last time DON get laid? Anyone...?

<br></br>

The story Opens --PART 1-- with Don telling us that when he rescued Maria it was 2.5 years ago since he caught his whore wife.

<br></br>

Its NOV and when he meets Vanessa Freddie and Kathy for the 1st time the first snow fell. Part 3 is around the Holidays and part 4 is in spring / summer.

<br></br>

<b>TOTAL = 3 YEARS.</b>

<br></br>

And the last 6+ months of that has been spent around hot sexy women who all think DON is Beneath them and have made it clear they are not in the least bit interested in Don sexually.

<br></br>

and all of recent "dates" have lasted less than 30 minutes .

<br></br>

SECOND point : making a detailed well written feeback post that is NOT under anonymoys is NOT a troll post. Simply because some of stupid bastards out there dont agree with a harsh review of this silly story .... that does NOT make any post a TROLL Post.

romaq7705romaq7705almost 15 years ago
yes, harry. you're TROLLING

While agree with most of you previous posts, today, I don’t. With the nonsense you wrote, IT IS TROLLING! Your comment/conclusion is NOT based on facts (as told in the story).

You say, “And the last 6+ months of that has been spent around hot sexy women who all think DON is Beneath them and have made it clear they are not in the least bit interested in Don sexually”

I say, HUH!?

Did you read the story? How did you arrive to this conclusion? Did you understand what you read? Am really confused. Castlestone wrote it in English! Pls show me the parts that support your statement.

Here's the deal harry.

1.MARIA is sexually interested in Don. Let’s examine some the FACTS:

Chap1, pg5, Maria said …1. ”Oh my, oh my, not bad, not bad at all. A bit bigger than normal, entirely adequate. Let us also remember, that he was quite cold at the time. Things might be scrunched up a bit.” 2. “Now to check out his back and ass. Hot damn, we have a winner. It was like looking at Arnold's ass from the first Terminator movie.

Chap2, pg7 maria narrating.. I grabbed his ear, pulled his face to mine and kissed him. Oh it was a pretty good kiss for being closed mouth. Maybe I should open my lips a little. Oh! My tongue seems to have a mind of its own and is lightly touching Don's lips. His lips are opening. Oh! Very nice, very, very nice. He is being so gentle, but I can feel that he is restraining himself from a passionate fire waiting to take control. His hands are absolutely rigid, like two pieces of steel on my back. I can just feel that he wants to clench me to him so fiercely that I would be robbed of my ability to breathe.

My nipples grew hard, strained against my bra, and I started to get wet down below. A little more coaxing and he will be mine, maybe just a little more with my tongue. Oh, god, please let him love me in spite of my awful past!

Chap3, pg10 .. maria talking about don’s ass “..and with the way Don's ass looked last night I could understand why it was so "grabbable", but dammit, it was MY ass to grab!”

Chap4, pg3.. maria and don’s woodie, “…I must say that Don was sporting a fairly impressive morning woody and it was blasting off right through the fly in his boxer shorts. It was huge!”

2. Vanessa has the hots for don:

Chap3, pg4.. Vanessa relates “…Last night was almost magical with both of us on the dance floor, like you see in those old movies that Don enjoys. Everyone was watching us, and we were on center stage. I know that Maria has first shot at him, but I've nearly completely fallen for Don. After I got home from our date, I almost booked a dive vacation for the two of us, except I didn't plan on any diving.”

Chap3, pg5:Vanessa says “…No, Maria I'm not going after him. At least I won't go after him as long as you're interested in him. I've partially fallen for him”

3. Freddie finds don sexy:

Chap3. pg9.. Freddie says “…Don't hit me Maria; I couldn't help myself! Don is a really great guy and he's becoming sexy as all hell. …There Don was with his tight body and dressed up in his new suit, and you said it yourself - he reminds you of a knight. For tonight, I was his damsel in distress and I did what damsels are supposed to do with their heroes.”

4. Kathy finds don sexy:

Chap4,pg2 kathy says “…Maria, you don't have to worry about me, I would never poach. But I am now firmly in the 'Official Don Fan Club'. He is more than enough of a 'bad boy' for me. If you change your mind about him or things don't work out between the two of you, I want my shot at him!"

Chap4, pg3, Kathy reacting to don’s woodie “Just before she left the room she turned to me grinning and held up her hands over a foot apart…”

Haryy, any man with a modicum of intelligence will conclude all these women are sexually interested in don. To show the fallacy of your statement, I only have to prove that at least one of them is (sexually attracted to don). I have shown all of them are.

You posted a statement sans factual basis. That makes it nonsense. Posting nonsense is TROLLING!

QED

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Kissing is NOT sex romanq7005

Even for a dimwit like You that argument is absurd.

<br></br>

My question is/ was <b> WHEN was the last time DON has sex?</b> It was over 3 years ago. Don getting the ocassional pleasant French Kiss s Making things <b> WORSE </b> for him not better.

<br></br>

Morever the story is FILLED with DON internal thinking that Maria is NOT interested in him...<b> Unchain my heart? </b>..... any of that ringing a bell Sherlock?

<br></br>

<b> while it is True that Venessa and Eva etc do express sexual desire about Don HE does not about this</b>. To him he still looks like a total cuckold loser!.

<br></br>

In part 3 Don is ACTIVELY wondering what is wrong him him.

<br></br>

<i>The thing that really hurt was that they were eventually going to try to get me a date with someone other than them. I was kind of really hoping that one of my new friends was maybe interested in me romantically. Who am I kidding? I was hoping that the kiss with Maria actually meant something and maybe she was in love with me. Let's get real - Maria is a rich, beautiful ex-model and I'm just a cuckolded dork. </i>

<br></br>

page 2:

<i>There is method to my madness, now that my stupid fantasy had been destroyed when I finally found out that Maria actually didn't have any romantic interest in me at all, and her friends didn't either. I am going to take advantage of every opportunity I get to meet women. Maria and her friends like my cooking; I figure I can use that to break the ice with other women. But I won't move too aggressively yet, I will wait until I get to be almost a regular here, then I'll start to casually converse with some of the available women at the club. As Maria has said, I am a dork; </b>

<br></br>

page 4....

KATHY "Quite possibly we are the first adults that he has begun to trust since his divorce. He is probably desperate for some adult friendship. Well, you read the report about his old friends and family.<b> Now we, his first friends since his divorce, just betrayed him, too." </b>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The question of Sophia

I am absolutely enjoying this story, but to answer MelloYellow's question about Sophia, I don't recall CastleStone revealing it explicitly, but if you recall, prior to Don's fixation with 'Unchain My Heart,' he was watching a movie over and over. From the hints given, I believe this movie was 'Houseboat' starring Cary Grant and Sophia Loren wherein, at one point, Cary hires Sophia as a maid even though she can't cook, clean, or make coffee.

romaq7705romaq7705almost 15 years ago
harry, harry, harry..

your post is another advertisement of your stupidity!

i never said something about don's last sexual experience. in fact i agree it's over 3 years. BUT that is NOT the point, now is it?

you said that the ladies aren't interested in don sexually. you said this in your penultimate post and you harped on it on your first post.

i've proven that this is NOT the case. maria and her 3 friends have the hots for don. i asked for proof where you got the idea the ladies don't find don sexually attractive.

in your gross stupidity, you offer DON's thinking. in logic, this is what we call non sequitur!! don's thinking has nothing to do with the way the ladies feell about him. though don may think he's the biggest loser ever, the ladies think otherwise.

in fact, all of them will gladly fuck don for a week given a chance.

stop your trolling lest people see what an idiot you really are!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Sorry Romanq that is NOT what I said

You have intetinally misread my posts. In my Feedback posts in Part 2... Part 3 and in part4 ALL I have ever said is from DON's point of view this is HE thinks.

<br></br>

the ENTIRE and sole purpose of these women getting to gether to UN dork DON is to Build up his confidence correct?

<br></br>

<b>BUT if Don THINKS that have totally rejected him... who cares of Maria SECRETLY has the hots for Don? How does THAT help Don? </b>

<br></br>

who cares if Vennessa has the SECRET hots for Don?

<br></br>

<b>As I have said 6 times now You cannot HELP boots Don's shattered confidence especailly sexually by engaging in a James Bond like conspiracy to chase away all women he meets while at the same time NOT fucking Don. Its destroying him . </b>

<br></br>

Again I am NOT trolling. The charge is deeply unfair.

<br></br>

You and many others may disagre with me and thats fine... but if I am spending the time to cut and paste whole excerpts from the story to debate you ...that is just not trolling.

romaq7705romaq7705almost 15 years ago
harry come on...

you opened the door on parts 2 and 3. i'll read what react in the proper forum, if and when warranted. meantime, let's finish part 4. again, i copy what you wrote. you said:

Two points to add. First WHEN was the last time DON get laid? Anyone...?

The story Opens --PART 1-- with Don telling us that when he rescued Maria it was 2.5 years ago since he caught his whore wife.

Its NOV and when he meets Vanessa Freddie and Kathy for the 1st time the first snow fell. Part 3 is around the Holidays and part 4 is in spring / summer.

TOTAL = 3 YEARS.

And the last 6+ months of that has been spent around hot sexy women who all think DON is Beneath them and have made it clear they are not in the least bit interested in Don sexually.

and all of recent "dates" have lasted less than 30 minutes .

SECOND point : making a detailed well written feeback post that is NOT under anonymoys is NOT a troll post. Simply because some of stupid bastards out there dont agree with a harsh review of this silly story .... that does NOT make any post a TROLL Post.

to paraphrase you said:

don's hasn't gotten laid in 3 years ergo, ALL the girls don't find him sexual attractive.

HOW STUPID IS THIS!?

you counter with

"You have intetinally misread my posts. In my Feedback posts in Part 2... Part 3 and in part4 ALL I have ever said is from DON's point of view this is HE thinks."

you accsue of intellectual dishonesty. show where in post says that "..is from DON's point of view this is HE thinks." SHOW ME!! YOU'RE LYING!!!

clearly you wrote: ..And the last 6+ months of that has been spent around hot sexy women who all think DON is Beneath them and have made it clear they are not in the least bit interested in Don sexually."

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT THIS IS DON'S THINKING?! this is your feeble mind's conclusion! it's ok really IF THE FACTS SUPPORT IT!!

you say, i agrue by cutting posting stuff from the story. that's exactly what i'm doing to prove my contention that the girls have the hots for don!

all my posts ask your basis for saying the girls don't find sexually interesting. SHOW ME!!

uh wait, you acknowledge vanessa has the hots for don. ergo, your statement that claims none of the girls has the hots for don is not true!

IT'S NONSENSE! ERGO, THAT'S TROLLING!

romaq7705romaq7705almost 15 years ago
another thing harry....

in your original post for chap4, you wrote: Given how his ex wife betrayed crushed publicly humilated Don... HOW exactly is it GOOD to have his new women "Friends" reject Don sexually THEN engage in CONSPIRACY to run DON's life for him?

the girls REJECTED don???!!! WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT??? SHOW ME! SURELY YOU JEST!

did you read the story? do you know what reject means? dictionary.com defines reject as: . to refuse to have, take, recognize, etc.: to reject the offer of a better job. 2. to refuse to grant (a request, demand, etc.).

3. to refuse to accept (someone or something); rebuff: The other children rejected him. The publisher rejected the author's latest novel.

harry, reject is a very simple english word.. for the girls to "reject" don sexually, don should have made and OFFER, REQUEST, DEMAND for sex. SHOW ME WHERE AND WHEN THAT HAPPENED IN THE STORY. you are making things up. don never made an offer, request noe demand for sex from anybody. so, how could the girls reject don sexually when no offer, demand or request came from don???

in fact, all the girls (or at least maria, vanessa and kathy) would fuck don in a new york minute had don merely hinted he wants to play.

here's what i think. harry possesses a modicum of intelligence. the question is, why does he make pronouncements not based on facts? hmmmm

harry, you didn't read the story. ergo, you don't have the right to make comments. STOP TROLLING!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
again not what I said

this is pointless. When I wrote this

<br></br>

<i> Given how his ex wife betrayed crushed publicly humilated Don... HOW exactly is it GOOD to have his new women "Friends" reject Don sexually THEN engage in CONSPIRACY to run DON's life for him? </i>

<br></br>

....I and many others have made it clear that from DON's point of view they have rejected him. He has stated this many many times.

</br></br>

Go away moron

romaq7705romaq7705almost 15 years ago
wrong answer, harry..

where in any of your posts did you say that it's in don's mind?? i dare you to show me. WHERE?? DON'T BE A SISSY, HARRY.

cleary, it's not there. now, you say (in a small girl's voice) ".. that it is in don's point of view".

you wrote those word as if they were facts. i out you, and you WIMP out.

what other writers are you talking about. this is between you and me. SHOW ME, HARRY. never once have you offered proof of what you claim. SHOW ME or STOP TROLLING. STOP LYING, IDIOT!

oh well..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Jesus

For two guys, I assume you guys, that don't write stories you sure have a lot to say, I mean who gives a fuck, enough already, go watch T.V. Take the wife out for dinner and skydiving or bowling or rob a convinence store, but quit.

TE_RossTE_Rossalmost 15 years ago
Wrong venue for these exchanges

<p>This was a well written and thought provoking story. I may have some issues with the actions of the characters, but my concern with the story has been overwhelmed by the childish exchanges between romaq7705 and Harryin Va.</p>

<p>Gentleman, your exchange is <b>disrespectful</b> to not only the author, but also to everyone who comments in the Public Comment Board. I will not discuss the merits of either of your arguments since <b>this forum is not the place for these exchanges</b>. You should have the common decency to <b>post one and only one</b> comment in this place, and that comment should be directed to the story or the author, but <b>under no circumstances are you given license to attack one another.</b></p>

<p>We are largely responsible for policing ourselves on Literotica. As someone who has enjoyed this site and the Loving Wives stories for over 6 years I am incensed at how certain readers have abused the privilege of posting comments. The level of civility has taken an all time low. <b>If I could, both of you would be barred from participating on the public boards!</b></p>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Boys.....

take your fight somewhere else, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stop It

All the time and effort he's put into this GREAT STORY and so much BITCHIN is getting old...Tim Ramey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Impressive!!

I enjoy how your characters have developed throughout the story. The change of dynamic between Maria and Don has been fun to follow. Maria's self doubt has her almost paralyzed, unable to act. Don's confidence is slowly recovering and all the significant characters have fallen in love with him.

I thank you for all the effort you have put in so far and wait somewhat patiently. (Well may not that patiently)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really enjoy most

I really enjoy reading most of this story. Perhaps things are dragging out a little long, but it is enjoyable enough that I don't really mind. I could have definitely done without the James Bond theme and gadgets. They just don't seem to fit well with my overall feeling towards the story and characters, but perhaps they enhance it for others. I look forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sophia?

Sir;

Why have you named the submission as Sophia?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing Story

I wish that I had your talent. I wish some of the people leaving comments had your talent as well. If they did, maybe there would be more good stories and fewer irrelevant criticisms of good authors work. This is one of the longer stories that I have read on Literotica and I can say without hesitation that I have truly enjoyed it. The only other story on Literotica that I have read with this length and enjoyed as much is "In My Life" from "HardDaysNight".

Thank you for all the time you have spent and I have a feeling that I speak for many when I say, the next chapter is eagerly awaited.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 15 years ago
It's getting a little silly with Helga

I would actually like to see one of Helga's plans backfire. If Don figures out that there is a set up on another one of his practice dates, and turn on and catch Helga in the act.

Helga could be become the "victim" of whatever toxic humiliation that was planned and Don could actually complete a date and decide on his own to end the relationship. The act of having a willing foodie throw herself at Don, and for him to find her lacking, could do more for his ego than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hooked!

It's THE STORY. Much like THE PIE or the CHEESECAKE, I must have more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You have to put everthing in perspective!

I spent 13 years in the USMC. One thing I learned is you need to put everything in it's proper perspective. If I were you, (and belive me when I say that the stories I'm working on - pale in comparison to what I've read so far in this series), I would toss out the very best critique, as well as the very worst critiques from your stories (sorry harryin va), And judge your successes or failures from the remaining posts. Most of us have the sensability (?) to read a story and accept it for what it is - a diversion from our daily humdrum lives and don't need dissection or justification to guide us. For the most part you are providing the entertainment we're looking for; just an interesting (sometimes compelling) story line. Honestly I wasn't looking for such a great story after reading the "Carol's Patch Job" series you earlier submitted,

I've been pleasantly surprised with Sophia. I've loved your refences to Batman; Superman; "Your spidey sense"; "Bond, James Bond"; The William Tell Overture; (& I can't tell you how many times I masturbated to Ms. Emma Peal from "The Avengers" or her toothepaste commercial!!) and every other reference you've made to Icons from my past! So much so that I had tears in my eyes at times.

Belive me it's not easy to bring an old jarhead to tears but you've managed this on numerous occaisions!!! Happy tears & sad tears too!!! As much as I want to ask you to write faster (along with most of your following), I'm afraid the quailty would suffer, and that's what has me hooked so far.

I guess what i'm saying is don't believe everthing you read in the feedback. Good or bad.

Since I'm currently laid off I look for your next chapter daily, early & often! Keep the story as YOU see it, and most of us will love the picture you paint with it. Regardless what others will say, think or comment on, you've hooked us for the long haul!! Tom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Continue story

I hope you continue the story, it's good and I'm enjoying it.

BilchBilchalmost 15 years ago
Next please

Patiently waiting for more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Continue please

Keep looking for my next fix. Great story...stretched to reality line a couple of times but really like it overall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ending????

A very good story line. Loved the food with background theme noise, humor and character development.

Part 5, My suggestions

Wedding-Don's best man???? He has no real close men friends. Maybe Carl or Ken?

The hospital waiting room as the whole group waits Maria to give birth to her and Don's first child-maybe twins (she did want a bunch of kids).

How does Barbara's therapy workout? Are her and Don able to peacefully co-exist for the sake of the kids?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please finish the story

loved the story but please finish it, even a bad ending is better than no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hopefully

Hopefully you will finish this soon? Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Retired and loosing my memory

I am ready for another piece of THE PIE. Please post soon. My memory is short and I will have to reread the first four post if it isn't posted soon. I don't mind the reread but I have had to do it once already. I really like this story. Four girls and a guy and 2 kids. There's something else going on but I don't remember.

Oldman695469Oldman695469almost 15 years ago
growing lust and love

What a story of forplay, I will be devastaqted when it ends

glk19glk19almost 15 years ago
for the love of god

please finish part 05, I'm tired of checking the site 4-5 times a day to see when its on 8-)

SweetNHot2005NSweetNHot2005Nalmost 15 years ago
CAUGHT UP IN THE MIX

Ok, you got me caught up in the mix. Usually, I don't read these stories until the series is completed entirely. However, I've managed to stumble on this story before you finished it. So here it goes...you've got me caught up in the mix and let's face it..the story is excellent and very well written....so please don't make me wait another week for the next chapter...and also...don't be inclined to make the next part the last part - get my drift? Good writing!

PFDIIPFDIIalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding.

This needs to be finished - the ending will make or break the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
when

love the story but when are you going to finish it? I

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
when are you going to finish this!

I am waiting of the completion of this story.

Chilster1000Chilster1000almost 15 years ago
This is not good

Looking at the authors history he always posts on a regular basis. This has gone way beyond that. Hope it gets finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fuck this!

I'd buy your book, your that good a writer, but I've been coming back several times waiting for an ending, and by now I don't care anymore! Good authors don't jack their readers around!

Your first comments will be (if you do ever end this) Sorry it took so long to get part V submitted! It's been your standrad mantra on every chapter!

Well, guess what, here's the ending! Don recoils upon learning of Ms Double Mint's past! He then realizes she's changed (and, of course, is the perfect mother for his daughter) comes to realize their a perfect couple, and they live happly ever after!

Any challengers on this concept?

Duke, somewhere in Iowa!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
When is the next chapter ?

So just tell us, come back in August, September, whenever ?

WHEN"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wanted Writer

Guess Castlestone ended it here. Any good writers out there who could create the part 5? Readers here would just like to read the last part (that's all)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Time for someone to step up for Castlestone

Talk about mixed reviews!! I gave you 100 rating, and enjoyed your earlier parts immensely. Waiting for your next posts just gets to be too much. In the 1st part of this story you said it would take 3 parts, so far you've given us four. The problem is you could give us 10 more posts and the story wouldn't be any more developed, except that we may learn that Don died on the cross for all of us sinners, so why bother. Yea Yea we all know your browser speaks wookie and your editor's browser speaks klingonese,been there, done that. As well as you write, I would certainly encourage you to continue, however, I would suggest you limit yourself to 1 or 2 pages per chapter and 4 or 5 chapters per story tops. You kinda let this one get away from you.

On a personal note I always appreciate an author who has all chapters of the storie completed before he submits it. I think too many authors try to please readers by writing subsequent parts of a story after reading the reviews of the first part.

Anyways, someone please do all of us a favor and put this one to bed for Castlestone.

RickN1RickN1almost 15 years ago
Anyone heard from Castlestone?

Castlestone is pretty regular on his postings and I am beginning to think something might be wrong. Has anyone heard from him? I hope nothing bad has happened but I think I will send a message and see if I get a reply. Hopefully it is just writers block or a busy real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Im worried

Superb tale!!!

The last time a very good author make a big break, i discover the same was killed in a car accident.Caaastle!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Conclusion some day?

I loved the first three of this series. Late in three and throughout four the Secret Directorate went overboard, but the tale of the difficulties for Don and Maria and the sense of humor have been fantastic. Like several other commentators I need at least part 5 to deal with Maria's past and Don and Maria's current future. I had expected part five at least a month ago and hope you'll post word on when or never to expect it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I couldnt hold back, heres my short ending

Well I cant help myself heres an alternate short ending.

The ex has seen the changes in her daughters and begins to see what could have been.

Meanwhile he is begining to see his new lady friends for what they are "manipulative-SPOILED BRATS with too much money" and a very high opinion of themselves.

While cooking for them one day he wonders why they are all still single with no men in tow..and grows a brain and some balls. Later that nite his ex calls and guess what.......

he tells them all to take a hike and takes the daughters away on a holiday and returns married to a loving,caring supportive woman who loves him for him and his girls because they are his and is very comfortable with her own selfworth..ah true love in grand...but a good story is dam hard to find...love u all..Turts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
from a hero to a zero

It was a great story I gave the first 4 parts 75 > 100% but this is getting a bit tired. Are you going to finish this or will I die of old age waiting for the next instalment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PLEASE complete!

I love the series -- Please Please Please

RickN1RickN1almost 15 years ago
Hold on folks.

I think something is wrong. You do not put this much work and thought into a story and then just leave it unfinished without a very good reason. Maybe something is wrong in his personal life or maybe his computer died, but there is probably a very good reason the next part has not been posted yet. Everyone has a life outside of this place and sometimes it gets in the way.

I am just saying stop picking on the guy until we know what has happened.

apollonaapollonaalmost 15 years ago
What Rick said ...

I'm just as keen as the next guy to see where this story goes, but I'm not prepared to kick someone who may be down at the moment. Lay off, till we know more.

ravidgeckoravidgeckoalmost 15 years ago
Excellent story

Good story but we've been waiting forever for an update. Please finish or let us know when we can expect more. Thanks for your letting us read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I am worried about CastleStone

I agree completely with RickN1. Let him have his privacy. Something must we wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Be well and happy

I like your writing so much that I have a very warm feeling toward you personally. I sincerely hope all is well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
waiting pt. 5

Great!looking forward to additional chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Terrific story - I can't wait for the next chapter

This is the first comment I've left for this series - mostly due to the fact that I didn't want to slow the momentum of the my progress through it.

It's been a great read and the development and interaction of the characters has been wonderful.

Thank you so much and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please finish it if you can

Really enjoyed this so far--espacially some of the humor you injected--looking forward to the next chapter if you can do it

Thanks,

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Deceased

I think the author has passed away.He don´t even replay any mail!I´m worried.(J.Adam from Machu Pikchu)

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Great Story

This is My secong time Reading this Story Except for the "No Ending" it's a Great Story. Maybe Janne could bump into Don and Maria and bring everything Out into the Open.

and Don being the Noble Gent he is will tell all his True Feeling's Good or Bad for Maria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I really love this series! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

If everyone is worried, why doesn't someone try to contact his editor?

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 14 years ago
Author's health

The last I time I emailed the author, his name is Tom, he had been having neck and arm pain. His doctor had diagnosed it as arthritis but in my mind I thought he should get a second opinion. He has not reponded to any emails since that time. His editor is Yellow Peril but I can't find him in the editor list. Can someone help here?

Mike

RickN1RickN1over 14 years ago
Tried contacting

I searched the members list and found Yellow Peril. I tried contacting CastleStone and Yellow Peril with no reply from either. I have no idea what is wrong but I hope nothing serious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous