All Comments on 'The Journal Ch. 02'

by owengreybeard

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
oddonexoddonexalmost 15 years ago
Where Do They Come From

The naysayers are out in force. This is the story of a Loving Couple. A husband and a wife. So she has amputated limbs, If we can allow the cheaters with big sexual appetites in this section, then the loving couples with large disabilities should be allowed. The fact that she has amputated limbs, a trach and burns has little to do with the story of this couple. It is the love for one another and the willingness to be there for each other that makes this story good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Plus

This is one of the best stories that I have read in any genre on this site. The compassion and love that is expressed in response to such a cataclismic trauma in the life of this family is far beyond the comprehension of most of us (as wirnessed to by the idiotic comments of the first 2 responders), and you have laid out before us a very clearly defined map of what it takes to produce healing in the face of such an event in our lives. Thank you. You must have had very close experience of such an event or be a very good physician to understand it so well.

Wish you had been a little more clear about Jim's fantsy.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
beautifully well done

I must be getting soft in my old age, but the last scene in the kitchen brought tears to my eyes.Her once pretty body almost destroyed, but yet she has the capacity to give love. Her husband remembering how he almost lost her to the wreck and his anguish of thinking she may die from her injuries must have been severe.Her life has changed completely but she still has the ability to have sexual feelings...............Very well writen and the passion and love shows through from the author's work. Thank you for the very good chapter............Rich

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Impressive Work

The emotional impact of the words and situations structured

by the author is truly amazing.Like many stories it can fit in many categories, but we truly have a loving wife here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What happened to the Journal?

The story had a good line. You used journal in the title and then after the first installment the journal disappeared. I kept looking for the journal to reappear and solidify the story. It didn't happen.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
Great story so far.

I am looking forward to the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Very touching end to the chapter. Great work so far...

Snakey

Irish_DomIrish_Domalmost 15 years ago
Cheating Wife

Story wass well written, but the wife is a cheater plain and simple. I got the impression that they don't have an open marriage or anything of the sort. She didn't even try to stop the other woman from having sex with herr in the shower. With all the time he sat with her while she was unconsious and later, while awake. She let the other woman have sex with her then had sex with her. She felt no remorse or guilt for doing that episode. What a way to repay the person who has watched over you after a tragic accident. She did not mention it to her husband and from what I can tell has no intention of mentioning it. He might be ok with it, but she CHEATED by doing something like that with out his knowledge or appoval, and that is what truly makes it cheating.

As for the other woman, Janey, she is not a true friend to either of them. A true friend wouldn't seduce and take advantage of a woman in an emotional state like she is, especially with the possibility of ruining the marriage.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

A very strange story, not only because of this guys arousal by his wife's disfigurement, but because of the casual nature of her lesbianism. I guess being disfigured means you can cheat without any shred of guilt.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

A story about a lesbian amputee?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous