All Comments on 'Fall of '69 Ch. 10'

by wilderness

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
I want to know more

I've been following Don and Becky for a long time now, and you've left me hanging. Is Becky pregnant? Will they get married? Will Becky return to school? Whatever happened to Don's parents--will he inherit the car dealership? Or will they stay on the farm? What happened to Becky's brother? I've thought this series has been very good and I'm looking forward to a happy ending for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The rest of the story

Hey! When you gonna give us the rest of the story. Theres so much more to tell and you were doing so well>

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

God how I hate when stories aren't finished. Can't go to the end to check.. because that just ruins it. I really should check the comments before reading a series.

I'm glad though, this story isn't about it all being happy. There's darkness, and I like that, even though it makes me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please

i like this story and i want to see how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Long time

Hi, I have been watching this story sense the beginning and love it because it brings back some happy memories for me from my summer of 69. I keep checking back hoping you write more or finish it for us, there are so many loose ends and so much to still cover. I hope you will not keep us hanging much longer. It's a great read and some of us are still waiting. Please let us hear from you and I hope they stay together on the farm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hi Wilderness.

This is a great story if a little heavy at times.

Please finish it soon and not leaving us readers hanging

It would be great to see this couple heading up the isle.

Many thanks for much entertainment

PH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous