All Comments on 'Music Lessons'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more dirty talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was fanfuckingtastic. Love the romantic side to your stories but i LOVE the dirty talking side more. Give us more dirty talk.

i came Hard to this , thankyou you dirty boy.xxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FUCK ME

oh baby you could fuck me any day from any angle.

am soooo hot for you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LoverlyBiterLoverlyBiterover 14 years ago
Mmmmmm....

Wow, that was amazing. Especially towards the end. Had me moaning for more ;). I love it when you do stories with anal. Sooo hot...

~Beth

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!!!!!

I loved this story, i love the idea of forbidden fruit, mmmm.

I had a tutor once who i had an immense crush on. I wish that this had happend between us!!

Also love your SEXY voice and find it such a turn on to hear you getting all worked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautiful music together!

this is one of my favorites actually. I love the visual and auditory details, the quality of the light, the wonder of the music, all so lush and lovely. I also really enjoy your self depreciating wit. All the build up led to an especially delicious sexual encounter in a semi public place (one of my personal fantasies) Thank you so much for these, you are unspeakably talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow x 6

i love that you almost always say "i want to cum inside you" or "i'm coming deep inside you" or something like that. just the idea that a man wants that let alone does it is a super turn-on for me. in real life people have to be careful about that because of stds & pregnancy. it just isn't the same with a condom & I don't want a man to pull out just as things are getting really good !! but in your fantasies i can have him cum high inside me every time. fffffffff... need cold shower now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what she said!

i agree with the listener who commented on 11/13/09 ("wow x 6"). i never want my guy to pull out. i want him to cum inside me as deep as he can. just thinking about it makes my pussy clench. i love listening to you. *big happy sigh*

KikishoesKikishoesover 11 years ago
thank you

Makes wish I owned a piano. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmm

Beautiful! What a great scenario. Miss your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

I love hearing you come

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous