All Comments on 'Pee Party!'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick !

keep this garbage off this site asshole

falcon29falcon29over 14 years ago
bad story

It isn't the subject matter, it's just poorly written. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Rubbish !

Which household employee would accept to pee on his master and just shrug, saying "Americains !".

There's no imagination nor any sense of logic in that story.

Furthermore, I don't think you really know how behaves french people (hint : these are people like you and me).

Friend reader, you can jump to a more consistent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot drinks and bath.

Just the type of story I like. The more nasty it is the better. To me getting a bath with piss is the greatest thrill. I've been a piss drinking slut for many years and when none other is available I get on my back, aim my cock at my mouth and have a nice, hot drink. I have a few women in the neighorhood that I get with as a group and have them to piss all over me. We love it.

abby4u2abby4u2about 12 years ago
from abby

HAHA You are a very special writer! Lots of fun...with just enough bawdy to keep one going...but excuse me please cuz I gotta pee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That is what so many miss, just going with what feels good. When wwe were young and carefree we would do these things but as we age we lose the innocence and so much more. I would like to find an older woman who could just act like a teen again when it comes to sex. Long golden days in the sun enjoying each others bodys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hi

This is too weird..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terribly written

None of the characters are believable, its all too contrite, and whats with the first golden shower, where the girl refuses and the other forces her then she 'starts to like it'? And you're comment about french people being good at cocksucking? Like these characters and dialogues are nonsense. The sex acts arent even that great apart from the characters.

KindredFlameKindredFlamealmost 3 years ago

I am into this and I really enjoyed you story.

kinkyfreakn386kinkyfreakn386over 2 years ago

AWESOME SEXY KOOL sweeties thanks for sharing sweetie

GypiemanGypiemanalmost 2 years ago

What a great story I got to go PEE now myself. Love playing the pee game. I can drink all you got. I wish i can have a pee party . Me being the one being peed on. love to here more. GREAT!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous