All Comments on 'Center of Attention: Getting Caught'

by cheatingwife

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Courageous and Moving Writing

Thanks for sharing this quintet of stories with us. Please keep them coming. The truth and conflicting desires in your stories make them all the more exciting. You've got my number. Best,

Dr. Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Want It Both Ways

You say in your bio don't preach - tough. You are nothing but a first class whore who wants the security of marriage, yet still play around. Why bother getting married in the first place, if you cannot be faithful? I hope your husband divorces you, and leaves you without a dime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dr Dave got it wrong

Firstly no real nurse would go around having bareback sex with men knowing about the various diseases, STDs, and HIV/AIDS unless they were attempting suicide by slow death. Next, any woman would any sense of decency and compassion, a nurse you know, would have told her husband she wanted a divorce, left him, then began her mindless fucking around, especially bareback. Then, you must absolutely hate your husband and yourself to have done this to him and to yourself hate besides total mental illness are the only to possible explanations. Finally, another commenter is right you use the shadow of a marriage to keep your lifestyle and front so you can fuck around as a whore but still maintain some sense of decorum. There is nothing erotic or exciting about a woman such as has been described in this story. It is an event by event chronicle of a mentally ill woman destroying her life and lives of those around her. Were she rational she would have left her husband long ago preventing possibly giving him various diseases and preventing her mental collapse over her actions. At this point there might be some justification for him to blow her away then go and blow some of the others away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really

A sick fucking bitch, why put your self and your husband through this shit, you consider your self another mans girlfriend, W.T.F. If you stayed married after this, your husband is pathic, so I guess you got your wish. Your selfish desires have striped him of his manhood and I'm sure affected your kids and their homelife, now how is this hot? Just please don't try and tell us you love your husband and your family, because action speeks louder than words.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
wretchedly bad

None of this is in the least bit true. Its obvious that this is all Fiction.

<br></br>

Since the husband isnt a wimp or a submissive the huge plot inconsistencies make this story a waste of time.

<br></br>

You refuse to let your husband go to the Xmas party hosted by your work.

<br></br>

You dress like a whore and Show him that.

<br></br>

you tell him that you might be out all night... at the Marriott Hotel. Gee ya think that might be a giveaway?.

<br></br>

At the party hook up with another man... which of course is going to get to the husband him and cause HIM humiliation.

<br></br>

then at 230 am suddenly you dont know what to tell your husband?

<br></br>

a truly awful stupid non erotic story. Please do NOT quit you day job as a cashier at WalMart

arty

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As I said to you before.

Same shit different day. By the way what was that joke your tried to make? Oh, yes "I AM TRYING TO STAY FAITHFUL TO My HUSBAND." What the fuck? how can you TRY to stay faithful either you are or you are not faithful. There is no inbetween. Well I hope you do as others have said and get some help. You do have a serious problem, actually two, you can't keep your legs closed and you can't stop giving blow jobs. That two nasty infections. But you as a NURSE, yeah right, should be able to get an injection to stop those sorts of infections. Or of course your husband could become your pimp. At least that way he would make some money from you. Go back to wall mart where you belong and stop these silly little daydreams you have. By the way you photo hasn't appeared yet. I really hope it never does, those sick woman who need plastic surgery to stay young are barking up the wrong tree. Have you seen Joan rivers recently? Or and of the other sad women that can't or won't age gracefully. 00 for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Logical

It is simply not logical for a wife to carry on as she does without overwhelming stress between her different worlds, especially as a mother. It is equally illogical to think that her husband can continue to put up with her other side. Even if he is to timid to confront her, he eventually has to think about his daughters and his responsibilities to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Christmas?

You did this to your family at Christmas, W.T.F. The least you could do is be honest with your husband, I can't believe he doesn't at least deserve that. To not do that takes away any erotica that might be there with a slut fucking around, you cheat openly at work and in front of friends so let him make a choice, cockold fool or divorce, there is little love and no respect for him, you have a career so what is stopping you, being honest could save your life, as miserable as you paint it, it's still living.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She never said she was sorry about fucking around

Her husband by now must know that he has married a slut, and whatever she may say, she will fuck around on him. If he wants to keep her, then he will put up with her being with anyone who wants to fuck her. What can her husband bring to the table as an asset, besides money and a comfortable lifestyle? He must find a way to interest her into sex, since she can get it anytime she wants from other men. It's that or walk away from her. Thanks for the very good story, I love little sluts and their hot pussy stories......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay so she had the worst night

Okay so she had the worst night of her life. Sheesh it sure must have sucked bad cause she straightened her life out and never strayed again. Wait, no she didn't cause the afair with the other guy was after this one. You do have to figure that the marriage wasn't nearly as good after she was caught though, so that kind of thing feeds on itself. The husband no longer trusts her and shows less love and then she uses these things to justify the next affair.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
Interesting

So basically are you gonna tell us Russell is the first affair after getting caught? What I find ironic is that she said this was the worst day of her life, but it didn't stop her from doing it again. The WORST is, that she said she fell in love with Russell too. Oh man, that is what we people do best: fuck our own lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hubby weak ass wimp

that how wives get their ass kick.women like this bitch cause women to have bad names.change all locks and let her stay as long as she wanted.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Sorry

...but this is simply a stupid story, not even justified by fiction. So she goes of to the party, he does not question her going alone...simply stupid. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow he screwed at her

anyone wonder why people shoot spouses then themselves

a person should only cheat once divorce stops the cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I suppose..

There really are women like this. Worst day of her life? Totally self centered bitch incapable of love. I hope her husband cheats on her - a lot.... It's none of her business were he spends his time since he's a grown man, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like this authors stories

Many comments directed at this author are pretty mean. While I personally would not like my wife to cheat, reading someone's true life experiences is really interesting. I like the stories that are true, and these stories appear to be true. Although I feel like her husband should leave her and move on, I like reading them. I wish she would write more stories and not be intimidated by the negative comments. If you don't like them, don't read them. The Loving Wives section is all about infidelity. If infidelity bothers you, then pick another section. I for one would love to read more by this author.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
You are wrong

@ Anon we like cheating wife story too, moreover I published six cheating wive stories on SOL (storiesonline) and one on Lit LW.

However the LW definition is the next "extramarital fun", the extramarital fun is for the betrayed husband a succesful cheating wife change to a better woman (wife/girlfriend/mate) and it may be a revenge or revenges against the cheating wife and the lover(s).

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
To bad

To bad you couldn't have came up with a half way decent ending for this story. Or perhaps maybe made it just a little bit longer hell something anything would have been a better ending than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

You ARE a whore!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THATS WHAT FRIEND ARE FOR

but will they be there after the fall. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheating is wrong and despicable

But that anonymous person was being extreme with his threatening comment.

What is it with men posting such violent reactions on stories of infidelity where the woman is in the wrong?

Not even only in the case of infidelity. I once came across a spiteful comment hoping to beat the female character in their sleep and that was on a story about a woman having revenge on her husband who had been cheating on her throughout their entire marriage. The person who commented had all these nasty things to say about the woman (who only had sex with one guy and gave her husband the choice to go through with it or not) but had nothing to say about the husband himself--except that he was a coward for going along with it.

Perhaps these men were cheated on themselves but that's no excuse for encouraging such disturbing mentality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL I Don't Believe This

It comes to something when there are comments about the comments but not about the story.

voraz95voraz95almost 8 years ago
You are not a whore

This is a wonderful story. It is unfortunate that your husband had to find out. It seems to me that you miscalculated. However, I have nothing but love for a cheating women. I think flaunting your infidelity makes you courageous. You are an amazing women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And this is it again?

What the fuck is wrong with you so called writers? I don't know if it's that you can't figure out how to end a story or it's just plain laziness. Either way this was a ridiculous excuse for a story.

BrewtooBrewtooalmost 8 years ago
Just Leave

If the husband is smart he will just leave and not have a forwarding address. Then the cunt can support herself or maybe she can find some other sucker to cheat on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@voraz95

You're right, she's not a whore. Whores get paid. She's a slut whose husband means nothing to her. Nothing to admire here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF!?

This Bitch is dumb, the sheer entitlement of her attitude and disrespect for her husband is offputting. Not her Husbands buisness!? Of COURSE it's his business what his wife does. Privacy is left at the door in a Marriage. But she is using and abusing his trust to get what she wants. I've known women like that my whole life. Entitled princesses. Good for a pump and dump and not much else. Definitely not trustworthy. And overwhelmingly not Marriage material. Even after they hit the wall their slutty ways don't change, it just gets creepier. Hopefully the husband wised up and divorces you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Is Why I Don't Let My Wife Go Out Alone

Having been burned three times, I realized that no woman is above cheating.

repojonesrepojonesalmost 6 years ago
Bye

I would have dumped yo ass under the trash can!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yip

Just another cum dump slut, at least the slut knows she can charge twenty dollars for a shag. Hubby can always sell the whore to a mexican brothel for some spare change

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No question

No question that she is a low life cheating whore.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Bummer.

Sad tale of cheating skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

Well,where is the ending?

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyabout 4 years ago
Crazy

I love the “I’m a fully grown woman who could go anywhere I wanted.” Such utter disrespect and contempt. I don’t guess she really cares. These stories, real or fantasy, really don’t address why the cheating spouse stays married when there is that degree of contempt. Move on and be happy.

GillotineGillotineabout 4 years ago
It makes you wonder

Why spouses would want to murder the other or contemplate suicide

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Divorce now I sincerely hope.

The bitch deserves nothing less

No proper ending so scores 1;5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Die cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You deserve to have been caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Cried when My Ex left Me ..LOL like hell I did she got the house and I got the shaft . But it was worth it as 2 years later I found Mary . Mary and Larry that's my name had a couple of great kids . I did cry when My Son and Daughter got married . 2 Years of Tuna and Bologna sandwiches were worth it . Did I tell You How much I love Mary My Kids and My Job

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

finish your stories

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Shitty story. Not reading anymore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous