All Comments on 'Hunter Hunted Ch. 06'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes

Much better! I like this version a lot more.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
preferred the other version

I preferred the other version as it was much hotter with more emotion to the story. I feel this one was lacking sorry.

Love your work though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
huh

I liked the other version too. This one moved to fast and missed some of the emotion that Mira showed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think...

You'll drive yourself "loony tunes" if you keep trying to please everyone. I am one of the ones that was happy with your first version of events, but I'm also interested in where you'll take things now. I think that the first way you wrote things was filled with more feeling, you had us captured in the moment along with Mira and Hunt. They aren't invulnerable, despite being not human, and you really showed us those insecurities and that vulnerability that tied us to them. I lost a bit of that in this version of things, maybe because you were writing it to please some people instead of writing from your heart. I know that you write to make us, your readers, happy, but don't lose the essence of you in it all. This felt a bit more forced. We will love it no matter what you write and if some people complain because they don't think that things should happen that way, don't bend over backwards to make the few happy. Just think that you tried, you wrote what you were feeling in the moment and for them, it's just too bad. You can't please everyone and if you try to please some, you'll end up displeasing others. It's a never ending cycle. Write for you and we'll come along on your wonderful journeys. Of course there will be some nay-sayers, but you're the one writing the characters. You know how they would react in a situation. You know how they would handle themselves and what could/should happen in those situations. Sure, I like thinking of Mira as a badass and that no one could take her down, but I'm not the one writing this story and truthfully, I liked that bit of vulnerability she showed. It made me feel closer to her and to Hunter. But, this is your show. Take us where you will and I will happily follow.

sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137over 14 years ago
Here goes

I love everything that you write. I liked both ways. Both had something to offer. I just hoped that it gets updated often. I just love reading your stories. They help me to have just a few minutes to myself without kids screaming. And it is just hot to boot. You really know how to write a story that people love to read. Just remember that the story is for you as well and you need not please everyone. Make sure the story is how you want it, that is what matters most, that you love what you write. Hope you have a great day doing what you love to do.

GlosUKGlosUKover 14 years ago
Love it

Do think it is better. PJ xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeah

I love of your stories and I did liked the first Hunter Hunted, and I like this one. On that note I think you are a wonderful writer, but you can be a little sensitive of what the readers say.It can be both a good thing and a bad thing.

ladylanaladylanaover 14 years ago
I like it

Don't let the negative comments get you down, you cant please everyone. Just remember that you have a lot of fans who love what you write.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Nicely done

This is really good. I think this is much more in keeping with the characters, and their roles in ASP. Also seems tighter, better put together. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

I liked both versions, but this one also helps set up other stories. I liked how you worked that in there. Very nicely done. Also as far as dealing with Mirage's insecurities, with all your talent, you will have no trouble coming up with a creative way of doing that. I have thee up most confidence in you. As always can't wait for the next chapter.

mechmanasmechmanasover 14 years ago
love IT

I love both versions but this one makes more sense these guys in asp are suppose to be the best of the best. love the work and please keep sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good chapter

This was more feasible, but honestly I was ultimately fine with how you did it the first time. I think you did OK with it and as a writer I think even if you made a mistake its OK and you don't have to go back and re-write it. The only thing that weirded me out about the first version was Mirage being forced into having sex with Hunter. It felt sort of wrong for them to connect that way. But . . . I still liked it and thought it was hot. Does that make me a bad person?

I liked the introduction for Kiteria. She sounds like a very interesting character and I want want to know more about this were-lion and if she has any potential mates coming in for your ASP stories :D .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it!

Definately better than the old one,

Can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the great work.

Jamie1on1Jamie1on1over 14 years ago
So much better

I enjoy this better than the other version. It stays true to the characters more. I am excited to see more.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Very true to the characters. Much better this time around. I've very interested in seeing where the story goes from here. Great job!!

missvixxen08missvixxen08over 14 years ago
I love that I got to read both versions!

I love a good alternate scene! Lol! I like how this one plays out with no kidnapped girls and a future chase scene to get the vampire. This one is my favorite of the two. Although the getting it on scene is missing, I know it will be there soon and even better! Patience isn't my number one virtue! Lol! Seriously, great story and terrific chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hmmmmm

Personally I loved it the way it was since you were able to work in that great chair sex scene. People really need to stop nit picking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

I didn't read the original version...but I did enjoy this chapter. Wow...you have an incredible imagination. Love the new characters. Your mind is amazing. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well done

The vampires in your story can't stand light, How is it than Myler can?

LovelyDarkLullabyLovelyDarkLullabyover 14 years ago
QUESTIONS!

How did the vampire get away if it's morning? What's gonna happen to Melody now? Do you know someone named Hunter? I'm running a bit slow and just realized he had the same name as Aaron Hunter, I think it was. Is Hunter actually his name? Or did he just adopt it when going into ASP? Great story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ah *laughs*

Having been net-less ive missed reading your stuff^^

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Didn't read the original version before you 'reworked' it. I thought it was funny in the beginning and I like the cast of characters you have on the team. I'd like to know what the other ASP stories you mentioned are and what order they come in. Are they on Lit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

more....please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring.

Here are the reasons why I am stopping:

1. Mira is one of the worst characters I have seen in a while. She's supposed to be thousands of years old and really powerful and skilled but loses her first major fight. She is irrational, whiny and complains about everything, immature and gets angry for no apparent reason. I actually really dislike her.

2. Hunter could have been an OK character but a little too touchy feely and horny for me. I don't see what he sees in Mira, they just don't click. He's an alien/supernatural whose only ability seems to be the ability to converse with bears. Lame.

3. All these couples popping out of nowhere. WTF? No introduction. Why? When? Where? How? What are they?

4. Most of the "supernaturals" seem to be vanilla humans. What the hell's the point?

5. The attempt to create lingering sexual tension failed. Completely. It quickly became annoying as it just interrupted the flow of the story. Just fuck each other already and get it over with.

6. One of your chapters has a comment in which you ask for comments and claim your readers are here because we can't afford to pay for books. This drivel is free and I'm not reading it so not sure what that means for your ability. Insulting readers for not commenting on a rubbish story is just sad. Makes you seem like a bitch (someone in the comments section referred to you by a feminine name. If you are in fact male or something else feel free to replace that with a term of your choosing describing the male sexual organ). Good thing you have quite a few loyal followers who will toot your horn even when you post rubbish.

I've read a few chapters ahead but it just seems to get worse.

So to sum up in one word: Boring.

B.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 9 years agoAuthor
To Boring

I haven't been on Lit for a while. But I wanted to thank you for your comment. It's always great to know what the readers think.

I hope you'll try another of my work. I hate to think you'd leave thinking that of what I do.

Anyway, Thanks!

Wendy Stone/Daniellekitten

sweetone66sweetone66about 9 years ago
Not boring....

I enjoy your stories... if "Boring" wants something (so called) better, let him or her go out and buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

This is lots of fun to read. The plot is interesting and the characters are very well described. I'd give you ten stars if I could. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4090 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES