All Comments on 'Formal Event'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MORE!!!

I've read most of your stories and I have to say this one needs a sequel!! I love your stories and trust me my hubby loves for me to read them cuz I'm so ready when I'm done with the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks!

Enjoyed a bunch of your stories.

Nice closing image in Formal Event..probably should have stopped before the last phrase though.

I'd like to know a bit more about your heroine...more depth/character.

Better than i can do for sure..appreciated.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
well done -

Great imagery and well executed tension and suspense - thanks -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome work

Excellent story as always, you are the must read author for me.

btexpressbtexpressover 10 years ago

love all your stories...well written...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I am reading my way through your stories and have enjoyed them all they are all truly erotic and help an old man dream I dislike the thought of incest so avoid those stories everyone to their own I suppose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She wasn't a likable character.

Too much like science fiction, for me. Others might like it.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 7 years ago
MMMMMM very good

I loved this part good sex and part a little different,

I feel you could have left this just a bit more open ended so you could follow up on this with some more adventures of her , well thought out from here and nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantasy?

A story that genuinely has style, as well as sex, and that I really appreciate.

Intriguing story told without taking pages and pages; also very much applauded.

To be ultra-picky, it's a pity about the occasional typos and spelling errors.

Thoroughly enjoyable.

lwiltonlwiltonabout 6 years ago
Very Very nice

A very nice fantasy yarn, exquisitely crafted. The bow tie at the end was unexpected and a very nice touch. It obviously leaves all manner of questions in the reader's mind, as any good fairy tale should. Did it happen? Will she see him again? If so, under what circumstances? Does the dress only work once? Is the store with the little old lady still there? Will a blond Prince Charming appear at the next affair instead of the Dark Prince here? Will she become a party girl? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ruined

You need an editor, badly! And an education!

"Champaign" is a wide, open field. "Champagne" is the bubbly wine that people drink.

Idiot.

Three-inch heels are NOT sexy - they are often referred to as "kitten heels", meaning that is the heel-height that very young girls - age 15 to 18 - wear, or preferred by women in the workplace due to foot stress.

A dinner heel or formal heel should be a minimum of 4-1/4" to 4-2/3" high.

A sexy, CFM heel is a minimum 5" heel (no platforms), and a 6" heel is the ultimate sex heel (no platforms).

Then the fetish heel heights begin at 6-1/2" (no platforms) to ballet heels: 7" to 9" (no platforms).

Any serious student of sex would know this.

Which means you are a rank amateur; probably still a virgin living in your mother's basement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting POV

I’ve read many of your other stories and reading you writing from the female POV is different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a nice shift...

I liked it. It was a change of pace from many of your other stories. A different point of view, and a light fantasy element to go with it. Very nice.

Stit_manStit_manover 1 year ago

I am enjoying your stories! Yes sometimes spelling errors but I could care less!!!! The person that ripped you up, is probably just a spinster English major jealous that they can’t come up with erotic reading material like you do!!

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66about 1 year ago

I started at the top of your stories and have been working my way down. I am really enjoying your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stit_man is probably someone who successfully avoided having to attend school!

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

So far, I have read a number of stories by this author, and have never been disappointed. I enjoy well written and edited work, but I also understand this is mostly an amateur site. Editing is volunteer or self done. Write something that keeps my interest and makes me want to read more. That's a successful either.

While I don't comment on all stories, I am starting to think I should. People who take the time and make the effort to write do not deserve to be ridiculed. They deserve encouragement and praise, along with any constructive criticism. So far, I have nothing but praise for this author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Outstanding!

robertlrobertl3 months ago

Hansom? I had to laugh at that one. Loved the story, though, hot as hell, especially the twist at the end. Her fantasy or reality? Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"... gently stroking it as he reached for a Champaign glass."

NO, NO, NO!!!

Champaign is a town outside of Chicago!!

The bubbly drink made from white wine is CHAMPAGNE!!

j

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10392 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS