All Comments on 'Infidelity'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
eliocecheteliocechetover 14 years ago
Nice

Nice story but two loving spouses should have been more

upset. I think very little love still exist between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old shit from you.

No love. No respect. Just two people who shouldn't be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Almost

finished? I liked the logic by which you moved her along and justified her 4 days of euphoria; however, when she finally sat with her husband and they discussed their infidelity, you had them (without emotion) return to being a normal married couple. My point, or thoughts are simply that when a husband cheats, the wifes' total love and trust being betrayed, enters a new realm. She usually does want to keep her family together but now has a deep feeling of contempt for him, her emotions and sexual intamcies change...it is not the same. In our case, she thinks about Rochelle and here is Gary and she reluctantly puts herself in the position of having to put out or up. Is it difficult, a little, because she had never really thought about it but now, she is damn well going to try it and...She Loves It...4 days of forbidden, exhiliarating sex...WOW!!!

Guesss what, she and Rob get passed it but this sexy woman now knows and enjoyed the thrill of forbidden sex. She will never tell Rochelle about it or anything else, in fact, she won't do Gary again...But...she will definitely have the occasional, knock down marathon sex whenever the opportunity presents itself. Still married-yes, happy - seemingly, sex - of course, stay married - yes, at least until the kids are out of college and then...We'll see...Lots of cock and lots of sexy fucking...You Bet - Thanks Rob!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The end?

As much as I hate infidelity and rarely read these kinds of stories I actually found myself liking this. He screwed up and she was going to get him back. But after that it all went downhill.

The reveal of his cheating was an offhard remark and her getting mildly upset. Sorry if I found out my husband was cheating I would do more than sleep on the couch. Okay the revenge sex was okay but could have been detailed, but it didn't take anything from the story. But then after all of this she calmly tells her husband she cheated and another offhard remark from him about 'screwing up' and within minutes she is acting all loving? Sorry no. There was just no feeling behind this story; no anger, no feelings of betrayal, and nothing that makes me want to invest in these characters.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

1* old folks story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A pair of cheaters

So what? Nothing new. I didn't get excited by their cheating nor their admissions of cheating. In fact this whole story fell flat. It didn't create any feelings for the characters at all.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
It'll Never Be the Same

- Cheating becomes easy after the 1st time. This marriage will never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Told somewhat clinically....

But well told. Enjoyed your story. However, I think that we men are more jealous than women. It's probably because of the fact that in the past it's always been somewhat accepted that men actually owned their wives in some way. He'll always wonder if the lover was, in reality better than him, and four nights of not only sex but intimacy. That's a little hard to swallow, let alone forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid, unlikable characters

Not a decent person to root for. If they all caught aids and died it would be no great loss. Ugly story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Most

Probably one of the least erotic stories in LW. Sleep inducing.

imhaplessimhaplessover 4 years ago
I liked it -- lots

Aside from the part where the husband stupidly admits having an affair just after fucking his wife, it was great. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time for Rob to ease on doing an the road!The Twat had a prevplanned 4-night Fuckfest to get Payne. As he eases on down he should have done financial manuvering Rob then can get going headed for parts unknown!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't forget to get checked for STDs.... However, this sounds quite realistic. Einstein said once that two things are infinite: the Universe and human stupidity. On second thought he wasn't so sure about the Universe....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous