All Comments on 'Ark City'

by Sooner2009

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Horny stuff!

Very good start -- look forward to more! But please spellcheck before submitting!

wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordabout 11 years ago
Tongue-fucking her pussy...

Loved your description of you eating her innocent pussy and tongue-fucking it.

Could visualize it happening, her legs spread wide open and her holding your face up against her cunt.

Love your description of her fucking your cock with her mouth:

"....She moved her mouth quickly taking about half of my cock in before pulling out, She moved back down and gently sucked. She moved back up. She kept just the head in her mouth moving her tongue around it. Her hand continued to jack me off. She moaned as she dove down and began mouth fucking me.

"I'm going to cum."..."

You gave her a good warning of what was about to come, just before your thrust harder and shot all your warm, sweet spermy cum into her, which she couldn't get enough of.

".... My cum moved through my cock and filled her mouth. She moaned again and continued moving her hand making sure she got every drop. After what must have been one of the most intense orgasms of my life I looked down.

She had my cock still in her mouth. She pulled away and opened her mouth. I could see my cum coating her tongue. She closed her mouth and swallowed...."

God... that must've been so sexy, her taking your load like that as you jerked and without restraint shot your spermy cum into her.

Sounds like she really wanted you and looked to you to fuck her too.

Can't wait to read the follow-up when you mounted her and fucked the life of her, taking her innocence and showing her what being a woman is like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous