All Comments on 'Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 04'

by HornyHubbie

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

I want to know what happens next please keep on writing

galahadesqgalahadesqover 14 years ago
Obviously these people should swing.....

Hot story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
already a dumb

plot in the beginning. and everything so far is so predictable. so what's your point? dumb as mike is angry after asking the other guy to fuck his wife ? he never would have so it looked in chapter one. also the wife accepting / lending her husband as a babymaker. so what do they want ? really, the whole story has not showed anything interesting so far, a computer would not have done different. but it's not erotic gives no good feelings just anger, so where is the point here?

wdelanderwdelanderover 14 years ago
more please!

Wonderfully written, with well-developed, believable characters, and very erotic sex scenes.

wdelanderwdelanderover 14 years ago
more please!

Wonderfully written, with well-developed, believable characters, and very erotic sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome Story

Please keep more chapters coming

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
Play with fire....

etc,etc etc. But still, I like the new development in this chapter and want to know how it will end.

marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

You wrote another great chapter in the series. It was nice to see the husband get what he deserved for cheating on the wife with her friend. I would like to see you continue this story line with the personal assistant and the husband. I also want to see if the friend gets pregnant or not? Please continue writing the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Classic so far - what Next?

Is Helen pregnant? If so, that will be an interesting twist. What will John and Mike say or do to each other when they meet? Will Helen call John at work? Is one time between Natasha and Mike really full revenge? So many questions and ways this could go. I'll be checking every day for the answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No more, let the readers form their

own conclusions. As for my conclusion, I think both couples will eventually break up. Rather than having two happy couples, there will will be 4 unhappy indivudials. You reap what you sow or what goes around comes around and boy is it ever a heartache. When the divorce between John and Natash happen, it will be the kids that suffer. When Mike and Helen divorce it chould be a 50/50 split if she is not knocked up. But I have a better idea. Why don't John and Mike just trade wives? John cannot be trusted like Helen and Mike and Natasha would make a loving couple for the kids.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
More More!!!

I gotta know what he does with the Cutie Sub from his Office and How Helen and Mike handle everything including the Possible Baby.. and would'nt it be Appropriate if Natasha got Pregnant with Mikes Child?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pandora's box?

although a scenario presented in multiple forms before on Lit, this approach is still somewhat different. The difficulty now is to try to keep up a better standard than the usual in case there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
who is Kelly?

At the end, Natasha tells him to call Kelly? I've enjoyed all the stories, but this confused me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome story

Love the story so far. Please keep up the great work.

I would love to see that Natasha set him up with the secretary, then since he did cheat that means Natasha gets to as well a few more times with Mike. Then since they will only know their future once all four of them are together, have them be together in one room (Mike and Natasha and Helen and Hubby) and see how the dynamics play out - of course since Mike didn't start it, Hubby should have to suck his cock for a few minutes at least before he gets near Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Time for regular partner swapping...

Since Natasha evidently enjoys Mike and Mike clearly enjoys Natasha...

It is about time for Natasha to start yearning for more Mike and suggesting to her husband that Mike and he visit each other's homes and spouses on a somewhat regular basis.

How about the two/four eventually become regular swingers?

Ron/magicfingers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Kelly

Kelly is the babysitter.

It appears that John has opened his own Pandora's Box with other women. Yet, from this story it seems also that he wants to return to normal with his family. So, I look forward to seeing how you will resolve this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
jumping the shark...

The first three installments of this series were excellently conceived and written. While this story was still hot, I just found it unbelievable in terms of character relation. I think an alternate would have been more plausible if John had shown Natasha the domineering personality that seems to be looming just beneath the surface. The revenge-sex scene while necessary to the plot twist, just seemed irritating...the protagonist should definitely return much more forceful in the pending solution. Should we, the reader, really consider that John is going to lightly surrender the best piece of ass he's ever gotten -- just because his plump (and contrite) wife faked it on screen with a sperm-challenged goof with an agenda. As things stand, it would seem as if the only true winner thus far is Mike (the clever little bastard, whom i imagine as chubby and acne-ridden -- how clever would it be if it turns out that he's been dosing poor Helen with BC all along to enact his fantasy) and perhaps the closet-sub Allison.

In an ideal ending for me, John takes the kids and runs away with Helen -- leaving Mike and Natasha to eat their cake. Let Allison and Kelly fend for themselves, after all -- is any quest more sacred than the one for the perfect fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
????

OMG I love this story! I absolutely cannot wait until the next chapter :) You're a wonderful writer for this genre please keep going!!!!

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosabout 14 years ago
Good story, but not quite as good as the others...

This was a good story, but left me a trifle unsatisfied. The sex with the secretary seemed too soon, too contrived. That was a HUGE leap she took with no real background to support it. I think it would have been better to have her testing the waters, maybe a little innuendo and rubbing, then in another chapter have her become more brazen.

Second, if I were John and was confronted like this I would have gone in it all or nothing. Meaning, you just found a woman that makes you feel better than ANY OTHER you’ve ever been with. Why when you've had Kobe beef would you willingly submit to a fast food hamburger? You push your wife aside, take the tape, go over to Mike's, shove the wimp aside, take that tape and then worry about divorce on a "he said, she said" level.

(Keeping in mind I would never put myself into a position such as this.)

That being said, the revenge sex was pretty cool, although speaking from experience there's little to no way Natasha was going to get off after years of having a superior sized dick inside of her. A better twist would have been her offering Mike her ass; and have it be something she never did (and refused to do) with John. THAT would have been the ultimate payback.

All of the critical reviews aside, this was still a fairly well crafted story. Although, to be honest, I'm not sure where you can go from here and still keep it as sensual and erotic as the previous three.

However, it is a hell of a challenge...

...one I hope you'll accept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PLZ

When is the next chapter cumming??? I want it sooo bad! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
want more

when is next chapter

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 14 years ago
More cumming soon?

I hope that there's going to be more and the answers to those three questions come as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for the enjoyable read...

Great Story. The imagery and descriptive writing was such a turn on. The ending was surprising and was just perfect! Thanks alot. You should continue it. Look forward to your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What Next?

So you have come to an end in this series? Or maybe not! The end was too quick and somewhat unreal. I have a few suggestions:

- the bitch Helen does not ever conceive. She loss her husband and best friend and her best friends husband. A fitting end to a traitor.

- the bastard faithless husband gets caught with the secretary. He gets a STD/ HIV from her and passes it on to his wife's ex best friend. He is busted and wife takes everythingf.

- Wife starts enjoying better cock and gets her ultimate revenge. She takes cheating husband to the cleaners and she moves on with Mike .

- Mike gets rid of his bitch and moves on with Natasha but not before screwing Helen for all the assets, basically leaving her destitute.

Please write the last chapter, this one ended too abruptly and leaves too many loose ends.

Overall I enjoyed this BUT I now want proper revenge. Please nonot disappoint us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
4 children, great read nonetheless.

Apart from the wrong count on the children It was a great story. Although I didn't like him getting hard over his wife getting screwed by another man, especially Mike who has been played down too much. I hope there is another chapter to get rid of the uncertainties and perhaps Natasha finds someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME!

More please!

proof read or not! I'll be waiting!

;)

toslertoslerover 13 years ago
Fun story

You have a very nice writing style, in my opinion, and I find the storyline to be quite exciting. I like that this last story did not end in horrible heartbreak (even if that might be would have happened in real life), but I hope you are careful to avoid the gratuitious, nameless fuckfesting that happens in the later sections of many stories and series.

I like the developing single-couple storylines, and I personally enjoy the unprotected riskiness. X-Factor, here on Literotica, writes some good fluffy literature along these lines. For an example of well-written (IMO) group erotica, I'd recommend "The Private Party" by Snake, found at asstr.org/~Kristen/12/party1.txt (and party2 and party3).

Keep up the good work!

b_n_bad_is_funb_n_bad_is_funover 13 years ago
please post more of the story

Just finished reading the entire story from start to end. Would very much like to see it continue...

wildehaferwildehaferover 13 years ago
Very good series

Nice work. Well written apart from a few minor inconsistencies, but as a writer, who doesn't get let a few slip by?

Very good emotional portrayals from all parties involved, highlighting the irrationality of human logic when something as fundamental as sex and procreation are involved.

The test of fidelity against the lure and seduction of forbidden lust. Revenge against betrayal. Jealousy against trust.

A well constructed story line, hot sex and obvious talent with words gets a thumbs up from me. Would like to see a continuation for one or two more chapters.

qwikguyqwikguyover 13 years ago
Great story

I hope you continue the story and let the various threads develop.

pavlostomaspavlostomasover 13 years ago
More please

Excellent story - you must carry on with it!

johntipjohntipabout 13 years ago
Definitely more pleas

I loved every moment of this but really would like to know what happened with everybody

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a bullshit "story" !!

Totally mindless and self serving. Just smut to stroke to. Just inept !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
marvelous

I am loving this. keep going please.....I'm leaking a steady stream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A heap of crap !

By inept gutless Pomy wimp !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It doesn't end here

While leaving some ambiguity at the end of a story can work, Chapter 4 ends with far too many loose ends to have it stop now. I hope Hornyhubbie has a plan for Allison since she seems gratuitous and unnecessary to the main story of two couples finding out that they're more sexually compatible with the others spouse. (And it is possible that Mike could satisfy Natasha even with his smaller implement. He does apparently worship her tits. "Ah, sweet mysteries of life.")The simplest way to resolve this, as others have pointed, is to have them switch (or maybe share, tho this seems unlikely given John and Helen's dissing of Mike and Nat in their taped encounter) spouses. That's why I fond Allison such a distraction.

Also, the story needs way more about Mike. I don't "get" him at all. And what about the kids? How would they fit into the new household arrangements? Permanent wife exchanges do happen. Two baseball players in the 1980s (need some help on remembering who they were) who were friends ended up marrying the other's wife. And (I think) stayed friends.

bojemaleusbojemaleusabout 13 years ago
Entertaining read

Well written, erotic story, even jumps the hurdle into plausibility, maybe even to believable (with the exception of the submissive secretary... why the hell was that in there?) I hope the next chapter is posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute pile of unmitigatet SHIT !!

One of the worst,ever !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Writting

I loved the first 3 installments. I think chp 4 went off track a little. Great fantasy erotic writting, I wish I had the skills to keep someone totally enthralled and wanting to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why?

Involving the wife just annoyed me, There was no reason for her to seek revenge when she pushed him into it in the first place.

And you are telling me that Helen recieves zero pleasure from Mike, But Natasha does. Thats just silly.

I would love to see how it wraps up, but in all honesty it went off the rails and probably needs to be rewritten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
some folks here are assholes

Very good story. I agree that Chapter 4 wasn't as good as the previous three, but the negative reviews here are completely uncalled for. To the author, nice job, to the folks who left reviews completely negative reviews and offered no constructive criticism, fuck off you talentless little turds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really entertaining story...

I didn't like the conclusion all that much, but, then, I never like for a good thing to end... Very nice writing skills, and just the right mixture of storyline and sex for me! All-in-all, I gave it a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Really liked how your story flowed and kept me wanting to read more. Can't wait to see the final culmination of things.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 13 years ago
Great up until the end

The first three chapters of the story were great. Good detail, good conversation, very well drawn out scenes and emotions.

But the last chapter puzzled me: If Helen thinks Mike is such an inferior lover, why would Natasha bed HIM and not some other, better looking stud with a larger endowment?

Overall... very good story. I hope you'll write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay...we need a conclusion!

We need the conclusion of this story! Helen has to be pregnant. Maybe Natasha is pregnant by Mike? Hmmm, then the personel assistant is also pregnant?! LOL....This is a hot story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUcked it up

was great til they got caught should of had Mike and Natasha killed off in an accident... and the whole assistant does not flow with the story parts 1-3 great part 4 epic failure.......

dreamer_65dreamer_65over 12 years ago
Loving couple

John and Natasha love one another very much...its just sex for Helen and Mike ...Natasha is very grounded person and John is just being a man....Helen never wanted to get pregant in the first place ( on bcp) . She wanted to try someting new and Mike always wanted to try Natasha...as for Allison she broke company policy by recording John's call and blackiming him...John needs to tell Natasha at dinner about Allison and confronts her baout her man... Allison moves on ...Natasha goes to the GYN to get her pussy tighen up and breast ...this is the 21st century...Mike and Helen are slugs ...

Hope you wright a part 5 some day....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Yes, you need to write at least 2 more chapters, one about what both couples are doing now that the dual videos are viewed and the revenge occurred. What happens to Helen getting pregnant. Next, what happens to each couple going forward and the office piece isn't a really big deal at this stage. Thanks.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
More

As others have said we need to read an ending to this, butt please don't make it too silly, it is getting a bit more far fetched with the office girl, you should have saved her for another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very good story but i agree adding the young girl was over the top. I also agree we need a ending especially Natasha she deserves a happy ending

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 11 years ago
Please ...

Please write more, I have to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really hot

It's one of my real life fantasies. But yup you should've stuck to the 4 main characters when it came to sex. I now want to see John and Helen getting it on even more.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I apologize, I accidently gave you a one star rating...

I never do that, my mind was elsewhere. I would like John and Helen to get together, since Natasha and Mike got it on maybe they would like to be with each other. John better keep Alison on the side and be very careful. I will get on my wife's computer and give you a couple of five star ratings to make up for this one. I was thinking with my dick, I guess, I almost never give one star, always give a five or no rating at all. A great story, I also made it a favorite. I will go through all your stories and give them a five star rating even if I don't read them. There are a few subjects that I don't read about. Please write more on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Developing nicely!

Totally disagree with the other comments. The added dimension of the young girl was fantastic. Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Love the twisted man u got me hooked. Keep up the writing!!!!!!!! What happen to helen and is she pregnant and what will happen between her and john

jman337jman337almost 11 years ago
I would have left her

No way I would accept her cheating...f that.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 10 years ago
Hot Story

The truth coming out is real to life but your story quickly got erotic again with the revenge sex video. Please add some more chapters to keep this sexy series alive.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
All 4

I very much liked this whole series. I am not a critic, so I can't say what is possitive, or negative, or what needs improvememnt.

Most comments mention the moral aspect of this. After 4 wives I don't have any of that fucking with my head. I love to fuck & don't care whoes wife, daughter, sister, mother, or cousin it is.

As too size mentioned a couple times, Each & Every Fuck is just that a good fuck! So if some smaller dick dude can make you want to fuck him, you will enjoy it, because your mind is the greatest, motivator you have. I know some guys & some women don't know how to fuck well, but its PUSSY!!

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
NATASHA'S UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS.

I really enjoyed your story until Chapter 4. Natasha's "rules" imposed on her husband and her friend were very unrealistic. You can't expect sex with a hot woman to be without some sort of touching or terms of endearment or even dirty talk. It would enhance her chances of getting pregnant by making the act of sex more fulfilling. Plus, her husband did not cheat. He had sex with her friend at her friends request and with her approval and insistance. She was the one who cheated with his friend. His personal assistant is another matter, however.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
A few thoughts.

I very much like the story with one reservation......the couple striving to establish a pregnancy were encouraged to do so by the other couple, knowing they permitted this at some risk. Clearly this was not adultery ! The other couple then violated the implied commitment to not monitor the process and spontaneously committed adultery after viewing the video. The couple which were the victims....the two striving to establish a pregnancy......should go for divorce and marry !!! :-)

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
And you screwed it up!

The train wreck that is. First. I'm not sure why you added Alison into the mix? Just gratuitous sex? Alison seemed to distract from the main focus of the story. Secondly, it seems strange that Mike would wait to either tape it or tell Natalie about taping it? Why not the very first time? And I find it unrealistic that Mike and Natasha are shocked that Helen and John are breaking their "rules". It's sex. People get excited. DUH! And now where to go? Well John and Helen need to talk to see if they have feelings for one another outside the bedroom. If they do, then maybe they get divorced and get married to one another. If they don't, then John needs to decide if he still loves Natasha or if he simply wants his newly discovered sexual freedom. One thing I'm sure of - if Mike and Helen stay together and Natasha and John stay together, someone needs to move to the other end of town or out of state and they're no longer friends. This whole thing becomes confused if Helen's pregnant. Oh and don't you dare have them stay married and just become swappers. That's the gutless way to end it. SO I say - even though I hated this chapter, write another and see if you can clean this mess up!

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

WTF? That's all the revenge she gets? Man, I'd go that route anytime! The MF got off easy. Very good writing and reading again. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Was This a Re-write??

Seems to me that I read an almost identical story a couple of years ago on Literotica. The only difference was in the last chapter, everything else was 100% identical. For the interest of others, in the previous version, there was no camera recording the events but the want-to-be mom had a big crush on the sperm provider and was taking birth control pills without her husband's knowledge. She cooked up the swap idea to get to the guy she was interested in knowing that there was no way she could get pregnant. The current version offers an interesting twist to the original story.

kinkee_kenkinkee_kenover 9 years ago
Keep going

Keep going with this story. Maybe into swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very little if any of creative writing.

This is just third rate mindless stroke story . No character development, pathetic writing skills. Worth 3* I gave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep going please! :)

This had been a great read! Also you have set this out very well be great to see it continue 👍

andreamitchellandreamitchellalmost 9 years ago
We Want More

Please keep going with this one. I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what's coming next.

andreamitchellandreamitchellalmost 9 years ago
Loved It

Coming from a real life perspective of the husband (John) from one who has been on the cheating side of things, the addition of Allison was not all that far fetched. Once one crosses that line with another woman, it's all to easy to cross it with anyone after that. Maybe not within a 3 or 4 day period but on a grand scale it does happen. Also, once some women find out a particular guy is "available" (married in particular), you would be be surprised what they may do to win over the affections of the guy in question if they think they can get away with it. In my case, a rumor had apparently gotten out that I was not all that faithful to my wife (I hadn't crossed the line YET) and this HR rep at the company I was working for got wind of it and started coming on to me strong at a company party. I could have taken it somewhere with her if I had chosen to do so at the time but didn't. So, although the Allison scene came on fast in the plot, it was a realistic even though a somewhat exaggerated response from someone in Allison's position. Plausible, as they say on Myth Busters. Also, Natasha's desire to reconcile and save the marriage was also a realistic one. Even the desire for revenge sex had come out in my case as well, personally, I would have welcomed it in my case, but that's me. It might have defused an already bad situation if I had encouraged her to do so. I'll never know for sure at this point.

Going forward with the story, I think Allison needs to be John's best kept secret and perhaps supportive ally. Perhaps some close calls getting caught with her might be interesting too. John and Helen will eventually and secretly seek each other out and perhaps work out a way to continue their affair while attempting to preserve their marriages.(Having AND eating their cake, so to speak) Perhaps not right away in the story but maybe triggered by a chance encounter that rekindles the lust they have for each other down the road a bit. This would occur after some reconciliation time between John and Natasha, and Mike and Helen of course. However, now that Natasha has tasted infidelity, she may want more. Perhaps she begins to seek out the affections of Mike again or even other men. This might be hard to cover directly considering the story is written from John's perspective. Some have suggested this become a swinging arrangement. Perhaps over time it could, but I think the infidelity aspect will keep things far more interesting at this point. And now the big question. Does Helen get pregnant? I suggest that she DOES, but not from the first 3 nights with John. Instead, John impregnates her later on unintentionally. Wouldn't that open a can of worms?

Anyway, I appreciate the work that went into this story. I'm not holding my breath for it to continue but perhaps another talented writer can springboard off this one and continue the saga.

(BTW my marriage did reconcile after far more extensive circumstances and has remained so after many years)

And for those that seem to get bent out of shape about the moral aspects of this story, getting all pissy at the main characters for cheating, why are you reading a story about cheating spouses in the first place? What did you expect to see here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheating is a betrayal of the only thing that matters LOVE

I am so very grateful that I have a women that will never cheat on me and on whom I would never cheat in any way.We have a life long commitment to each other that goes beyond the ability to ever do anything like this.We have always loved each other and since we were 18 and 19 been in love.My life partner is my sister.When I read these stories or hear of how our friends and other family have behaved I know that those people who called us perverted were the losers.I have a love and receive a love that is so strong it transcends everything anyone else has.We have never argued seriously nor looked at anyone else or got bored or fallen out of love.We are sole mates,lovers and fit together perfectly.I get goosebumps ever time I look at her and she is the same.We have had children who were perfectly normal and perfect.

I feel sorry for you all.My brother,father,uncle all cheated on their partners.I am truly blessed

CeasarBoobageCeasarBoobageover 8 years ago
Time for one big group of fun

it may not be very realistic, but why don't they drop the pretenses and all four of them get together in bed. The obviously all want each other, and they have been friends for so long, they clearly have what it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

John was not "cheating" - this business about come on over and fuck my wife but don't touch her is pure bull_crap. Both Mike and Natasha should have known what would happen in the room or they should have gone to the room with John and supervised his fucking Helen. Not a very realistic situation or story line.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW AGAIN WOW

I could not guess how this Chapter was going to transpire but it was fantastic.Thank you great story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Adultery

Loved it revenge is sweet,looking forward to a sequel please.

lewdeyeslewdeyesover 7 years ago
Great story!

I love this story so much. But in this part could be the other unexpected end. When Mike have 9" giant cock. Mike and Helen swingers many years and they've planed to seduce their friend in this manner.

lewdeyeslewdeyesover 7 years ago
In addition to privious comment

Joht is hummilated by whatching how Mike fuck his wife by 9" cock.

And to save marriage John must put on DickCage and whatch next meetings of Natasha and Mike and help them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost a '5'

Well done ----- just not a realistic story line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A bit disappointed

The horny hubby has sown his seed in Helen's sweet fanny and they are quite obviously in love (or lust). Sounds like an amicable wife swap was the obvious solution, particularly as Helen is highly likely to be pregnant and does not love Mike any more. Natasha and Mike can keep each other happy then every one will live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Devilishly well written.

Well you turned down the heat this time round. The escapade with the PA was unnecessary, a distraction. If it was a movie the scene would be cut.

I am certain there is a widespread feeling among readers to patch up the differences and return to status quo. I disagree. Helen may or may not be pregnant but if she stays with Mike it is only a matter of time before she gets tired of him and ditches him. How will staying with Natasha feel when Helen is suddenly available? I say break with Natasha and take Helen as new wife.

bndtriderbndtriderover 6 years ago
Hot!

Loved the series.....great tale and hope there are a few more in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IMO

Should not have agreed to Natasha 's rules to start with. Sex cannot be made sterile. Then should have had normal sex without the put-down of absent mates and without the juvenile inquiring as to who is better. It got started on the wrong foot with an atmosphere of suspicion and jealousy. When the foundation is bad the building is bad. But building on that foundation with an I've-got-to-be-better attitude made it worse. Should have gotten on with making baby while having fun without the drama. I suppose a revenge fuck as a reconstruction method is about par with the previous building methods Lot of rebuilding needed. Previous comments have pointed in different possible directions.

Quite interesting tale. Attention holding.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So much for Helen but at least he has his 25 yr. old PA and, being her master, he can fuck her any way and any time he wants her and wifey will never get through HER defences.

My wife's sister ran my office for fifteen years. In that time, I fucked and came in her more times, by far, than I ever did with her sister, my now ex-wife. My ex never knew that I was fucking her sister but, after four years, I decided that I was married to the wrong sister so I rectified the arrangement. The truth is that I knew I'd married the wrong sister the very first time my cock went into my wife's sister's incredibly tight and gifted pussy. .... She was lying on my office desk, head raised so she could look down at my cock, her eyes wide and mouth open, as I buried all eight and a half inches in her belly. I fucked her brains out for a good hour before I blew five or six shots of cum up into her. She came so much and so many times that I had to buy a new, washable desk blotter. We were incredibly lucky that I didn't get her pregnant that first month because I fucked her and came in her every day when she wasn't on birth control.

Great series. 5 *s

falcon69wlfalcon69wlalmost 6 years ago
to becontinued

You said the tale was going to be continued...When are we going to see another chapter?????

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
Really good writing.

I'm impressed with your first submission. Your writing is very mature and very good.

I'm only sad that this story isn't finished, and because it's been 8-years since the last installment, I don't hold much hope in that happening. Good character development, except with the personal assistant at the office. Not necessary & totally out of character for him to do that with her. I'd love to see more chapters from you, if you're up to it. Please ??? Gave it 5-stars, easily. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
outstanding

The best written and most erotic story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

VERY well-written: plot, style, eroticism. You're ready to go pro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Has Anyone Noticed?

Story written in 2010. We'll never know the end. Too bad the site does not have a way to indicate when series' stories are abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Post more

I need more of this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The lesbian community seems to have failed to educate the populace

about TURKEY BASTERS !!!!

Olfrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOT WORTH A SHIT;

A REAL MAN WOULD HAVE SAID, LOOK BITCH, YOU SAID THAT YOU WANTED ME TO FUCK YOUR FRIEND, SO I DID. I, DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE OKAY TO FUCK MIKE, THAT IS CHEATING. WHAT I DID WAS NOT CHEATING YOU GAVE ME THE OKAY. SO, GET YOU STUFF AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When is the next chapter coming out?

I really hope in the next chapter he is begging her whilst she wants to fuck other dicks and makes him watch while she has a big dick inside of her and in the end he askes for forgiveness and they never cheat on each other where as Helen should not get pregnant and her husband dumps her and rejects her.

Hope the next chapter comes quick!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Author

Author got sick rereading first three chapters and have up writing to become a priest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PREGNANT!

I think the story should continue, where Helen is pregnant..................and so is Natasha! BUT, the twist is the fact Mike impregnated them both due to a mix-up where he had his sperm count checked. His was not nearly as low as they thought, and sometimes it takes a long time for people to conceive. That would really hit John between the eyes! Take it from there. Develop the character Alison. Maybe John could get control of his unbridled libido and stop chasing skirts. That would be nice. The bottom line to this story is the stupid idea Mike and Helen had in the first place. And Natasha should NEVER have agreed to it.

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago

pity this probably won't be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please oh please continue the saga with all the key players plse.

You cant keep us in limbo

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Just checked there will never be any more, this was published a long, long time ago.

The author appears to have returned to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this was his wifes bloody decision where does she get off acting like a toddler lol the rules were stupid maybe less rules would of been less appealing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE! I absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come on now!! You can not leave us hanging like like this. First Mike- He keeps playing the tape of you and Helen, decides you have definitely knocked her up, calls Natasha for a preview. They fuck, suck, and filmed it. But the same thing that happened to you and Helen, happens to Natasha and Mike, so you switch for a trial run, and you and Mike are getting fucked 3 or four times a day and more on the weekends. Days turn to weeks, weeks turn to months, and by now you are fucking Alison daily, she forgets to take her pill, bingo, PG. So she stops by your house, meets Helen, who she knows intimately from listening in on your phone calls, introduces herself to Helen. Now Helen is ready to pop, and Alison is beginning to show. Nice going guy, but there is more, isn't there? Maybe Alison's Dad, or Natasha get bored with Mike, and is willing to share your cock with Helen, not knowing about Alison. GOD, this has four or five chapters left. Like I said before, 'Come on!' Some us want to see more, stud.

XYZ

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous