All Comments on 'The House Sitter'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dumb

get a brain

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Narcissistic and dumb, as always.

What a waste.

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 14 years ago
Wow- "Anonymous" must be mental.

I thought it was very well done, incredibly erotic. Best of all, you have a decent command of syntax and structure (i.e., your prose isn't torture to read).

damonXdamonXabout 14 years agoAuthor
Dumb?

I don't mind getting negative feedback, but if you state something like its "dumb" or "get a brain" please expand on those profound observations. Thanks again for your intelligent feedback 'anonymous'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

Damon--I think this is one of the best of your stories. I loved the story and the description.

denverjohndenverjohnabout 14 years ago
Please more

let this girl walk out on her asshole dude and go with the nice guy. Would be a nice change the asshole loses. Or she could post all his cheating videos to like vimeo or facebook or something.

allitnilallitnilabout 14 years ago
Thanks

A good story.

pavlovpavlovabout 14 years ago
Another fine story by damonX

I just love your style, man! Seriously!

Scot_writerScot_writerover 13 years ago
Hot stuff!

A great read with just the right amount of detail :)

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Hot story

But I fail to see the revenge. The bf is clearly a player. This chick isn't his girlfriend she's just the girl he is currently banging. She was already going to fuck the narrator so she didn't bang him for revenge. So she recorded over one vid file but left him another. A file that will probably cause her to find her dumb ass on the street.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best

this is the hottest and best story I've evr read. keep up the good work...

hickmousehickmouseover 9 years ago
nice job!

Very hot. I enjoyed it quite a bit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So, while cheating on him in his own apartment/bed she discovers that he has been cheating on her. She feels that she deserves revenge. She takes it in the ass. Whatever.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Why do you have to be explained dumb? If you're reading your own story, you must be aware of what dumb means, right? A GF who sends her BF such a video knows that she has been his GF for the longest time and that her fucker will spend weeks in the hospital waiting for his broken bones to heal. That's why your story is dumb!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous