All Comments on 'Valentina's Day'

by Pornguin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting Idea...

Love the idea of a woman warrior, but the action was a very brief and abrupt.

Also, she seems way too naive for the daughter of a prostitute and someone who's lived with men/talked with men for any length of time. Wouldn't she figure out what was happening and fight him or something?

PornguinPornguinabout 14 years agoAuthor
Yes on one, not realy on second

Yes, I didn't put as much sex in the story as I thought I did. I've notice that, if I don't put two sexual scenes in the story, it often gets that problem. As for naivety, perhaps but remember that she was also dealing with her king, which for a relatively young woman (remember, she hadn't had to prostitute herself yet when she became a warrior) who was from the backwaters of the kingdom, she could be awed enough to not realize what the King was doing. Besides, the King was romancing her, and remember that Valentina hasn't really seen romancing for love; just payment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just one question

That was a good story, but how did she learn how to use a sword. In reality it takes years and years of training to learn, and she was a whore's daughter, not really any sword training in that line of people.

PornguinPornguinalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Sword question

Sorry for the delay; first time I checked the comments for months.

Her swordsmanship was due to adrenaline and taking her opponents by surprise. A little emotion can do wonders. Besides, the number one swordsman need not worry about number two; he has to worry about the rank amateur who is likely to do something totally oddball and surprising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Give the author a break! This is an erotic story, not a history treaty. Who cares how she learned to fight?

PornguinPornguinover 9 years agoAuthor
Ugh

Ugh, four and a half years after posting this I realize I spoiled my story's ending right in the middle.. Sigh.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[20.09.22]

Excellent story!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous