All Comments on 'First Time Exhibitionist'

by julesteve

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Worked for me!

Now that's what I call a sexy woman. Can I come to/at your next party?

harvharvabout 14 years ago
Very nice

I wish I could have that happen but you wrote it such that I feel like it did. Very horny story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very sensuous

Well done, good writing and patience on your part not to break with the flow for a quick ending

Hubby mentioned next time...guess what, they'll talk about it, get aroused, excited and decide for her to get a little tipsy and follow the same routine...ONLY...as the guys get to where they are jacking off on her, one will end up in her mouth, she hesitate briefly, and then think she's going to have cum all over her anyway so why not give him a good feeling and enjoy herself. Right after that, the other guy seeing this is going to push his cock into her, she hesitate...only for a second and then hubby is going to get even hornier and they will end up with hubby in her butt, one in her pussy, one in her mouth and Brendan waiting for the first one to come so he can get in. So...he'll end up sharing, not sure if he really wanted the fantasy to go that far (originally his fantasy exclude her being fucked) but now, she likes it...too bad...Whole New Lifestyle...like it or leave...Idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story!

Great story, cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

how is it that i've never come across your writings. your content runs along lines of my very favorite fantasies. and i've thoroughly enjoyed a similar adventure where my wife showed me off to some of her friends. never been hotter or enjoyed getting off more. we've got to swap stories.. *s*

love your work, rick

Former_Wind_SaysFormer_Wind_Saysalmost 13 years ago
voyeuristic fun

Good Lord that was HOT! I loved your conversational prose and vivid description. What an incredibly arousing story! Thanks for the delightful fun.

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
SCORE!!!!!!!

That performance by Jules while half drunk and half asleep was incredible!

Just when I thought it couldn't get any Hotter, the Anal scene then titillatingly materialized. When entry was achieved, I was like, "SCORE!!!!! Touchdown!" And then when Anal Climax was achieved, "CRACK! Homerun!!!!!" And then Brendan giving Jules a Facial had me fist-pumping and, "Whooooosh! Nothing But Net!"

I had to go take matters into my own hand after this chapter! Whew! What a relief!

I've seen some HOT characters on these Literotica stories, but that Jules makes the surface of the Sun seem lukewarm in comparison.

RaySunRaySunover 12 years ago
Tying Up Loose Ends

It was also great to read this story because it tied up the loose ends of when I read your other story - Nightout. So, now upon having read "First Time Exhibitionist," I can see how the history of the friends Jake & Terry fits in with how they pretty much had carte blanche approval from Steve & Jules to do some seriously high level flirting and outright Sex with Jules.

12thOfNever12thOfNeverabout 11 years ago
Great Story

I was right there with you. It's a shame others aren't as open-minded ans secure in both their sexuality and their partners.

krazikendrakrazikendraover 9 years ago
WOW

Very exciting and hot ! I cant tell you how much this story got me sooo wet !

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

wife's exhibitionism awakend my cock for good relieve of sperm tension

ZebPykeZebPykeover 3 years ago

Very well done, love the story!

MOVINGON1941MOVINGON1941over 1 year ago

Wonderful, sexy, story. Absolute agony for an 81 year old widower of ten years to read.

I kept fantasizing that I was a participant in the story. I could almost feel her breasts

and the lovely wetness of her pussy.

THANK YOU FOR A VERY EROTIC AND SENSUOUS STORY.

DON

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

I agree with Don not quite 81 but a widower of five years and appreciating just what a lady of Jules persuasions could do for me.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit4 months ago

Once you start you can't stop. Loved it and they have the video.

Anna

MakeMeWetAFMakeMeWetAF11 days ago

Jules and Steve. My pussy is soaking wet thanks to your work. It could be pounded for a month of Sundays and still be gagging for more after that delicious foray. Pulsating like crazy. Feels incredible. Thankyou....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjulesteve@julesteve
1505 Followers
Hi, I'm Juliet. I like to share tales from my sexy adventures. I love the outdoors because the chance of being caught is so exciting it makes everything so much naughtier; semi-nude in public and 'accidental' flashing ending in mutual masturbation are my favourite things to do...