All Comments on 'Maragana Girl Ch. 30'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The ending????

HOw I hate this story to end. However, you have offered a very concise if brief epilogue. I still wonder what happened to Malka and her boyfriend as well as to her spiritual journey. This whole saga has been most enjoyable. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Superb

By far the best story that i have read on Literotica. Easily good enough to be a published book (better than many that I have read). Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent story

Thank you for sharing this here. It was truly a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!

I've been following your stories, and been enjoying your other website. (BTW, to the commenter wondering what happened to Malka Chorno, Caligula's website features another story, with a glimpse of what happened to Malka and her boyfriend).

Please write more, I'm looking forward to them.

Rad'lRad'labout 14 years ago
You wound it up -

nicely. Thanks. I would have enjoyed more detail in the intervening years but - I understand that you had to end somewhere. Your imagination impresses me. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Shame

Its a real shame that this had to end. One of the best Stories I have read in a long time. All power to your writing hand

TelozTelozover 13 years ago
What more can I say?

All the previous comments are to the point and I agree with them. A work of imagination and scope, beautifully executed. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maragana Girl

This story to me, is the best morality play I have ever read. Now if you could just find a movie studio with the courage to film it, you just might make the world a better place. Bravo!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Totally Agree.

As Anonymous 4/14/18 said, must totally agree as to it being the best morality play, certainly on the site. Some parts are inspired, and with a flawless and adept writing style that is superb.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Thank you for an EXCELLENT tale of a fictitious European country, originally in decline but finding it's way in a modern world.

As other commentators have said this is a great morality play, but with a good dose of social and political science thrown in to stimulate the brain and enough eroticism and romantic relationships to keep the narrative flowing. What are the chances of emigrating to this extremely interesting country, I feel that I would have no problem living in this State.

Prepared, crafted and written with some considerable thought, well edited and carefully proofread meant that reading has been a real joy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
621 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES