All Comments on 'Husband's Anal Adventure Ch. 12'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love your wife

Wow could your wife teach my wife to be more like her that was realy hot would love to be you you lucky basterd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cum sucker

The story was too short! As a man that had a wife just like this on and I fit the husband in that I also enjoyed sucking a man's cum out of my wife's cunt and ass.to differ in some ways in the roll of the husband. While my wife is free to fuck and suck all the cocks she wants, I'm also free to suck and give my ass to all of the cocks I can find. If either takes it up the ass they must bring it home for the other to eat if they so desire. Just as my wife has brought many men home so I can watch her taking it I, also, have brought home lots of guys so I can suck their cocks and/or take them up my "pussy". Often my wife will take a seat and finger herself while she watches us fuck and suck. We both enjoy our sex lives and believe that marriages MIGHT last longer if more couples at least tried it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCK!!!

This is so fucking hot! I swear I came like 5 times now. I wanna eat your cum from a condom and I wanna feel it spurt out deep inside my pussy. This story was actually a problem for me! Because I'm a squirter at times and I decided to have a quick cum on my bed then go to dinner but I ended up having two cocks stuffed up my pussy and ass and a vibrator on my bed and I came once but I didn't stop no matter how much it hurt because fuck it was soooo good I was getting so fucking pounded. I was moaning like a slut and I peed over myself then I came 4 times while reading this story. I licked as much cum and pee as I could and it was so fucking good! I came up after dinner and was horny as hell so I grabbed a cucumber and carrot while no one was looking and got the vaseline. I swear half the bottle was in my ass!!!! I felt so dirty, such a slut. I got the cucumber half way in before I started crying but I wanted more because it felt so fucking good!!!!!!!! I pushed down unable to stop and I started screaming and crying in pain and ecstacy fuck it was so good. I got the whole fucking thing in my ass then I farted it out while I was cumming, so fucking good. I went to the shower because I felt so dirty and I got the head of the hand shower and put it deep in my pussy and turned on the cold water. My pussy wasn't leaking it was just sucking up all the fucking water, I could feel my tummy being filled with water and I took a button plug and I closed it I got the cucumber and filled my ass then started fucking myself and I took the butt plug out fuck!!!! Oh my god I was screaming as the water was squirting everywhere!!!!! I did it again several times until I couldn't anymore, fuck!!! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2349 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.