All Comments on 'Allie and the Callgirl'

by InnocentPhoebe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry.......

.............for Steve; however, rather he find out now than in 15-20 years with kids in the house. Maybe the girls will get him involved and he gets benefits.

I'd like to see a 2nd chapter, half of which is her slowly getting into it (no guilt - just scenarios) and the second half bringing Steve in and/or out with a divorce...NO Cuckold!

Well written, whatever you do...don't stop writing. Your description and scenes are vivid and enticing - Good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A girl who writes like that is not 'Innocent'

Thanks for a hot exciting story! More please!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
It's really tough to find...

....cheat stories erotic. Especially when they are premised on un-human like behavior at unlikely junctures in the characters lives.

RubthedubRubthedubabout 14 years ago
Keep writing!

Looking forward Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice to see

how difficult it was to become a whore and a lying bitch. I also would have struggled a lot and would have had a bad conscience. it's very erotic too and of course it's just art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Enough with the "happily married" bullshit

How many of these stories start with that line, and then proceed to contradict it. Cliche plots are bad enough, but with the so-called writer can't avoid cliche lines, that's the time for the writer to realize it has nothing to say, nothing to add, nothing at all.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 13 years ago
This was very

nice work here. I liked how you led into her getting to know the girls; not too long, not too short. It felt erotic and naughty when she agreed to "help out." There was a great chance for anticipation there, and the undressing scene, though short, let that build. The actual sex scenes were pretty good.

..

Somewhere after that, though, it got a bit stereotypical. As things happened with the john, you did explain, very briefly, that she had wanted this and that sex act, but it seemed a bit dry. The story had given no suggestion about what sorts of things she had been desiring, dreaming about, lusting for. Without that, when the john asked for x and then y and finally z, there wasn't as much satisfaction for me in her (finally) getting what she had yearned for.

..

I hope you do another chapter. You could have her struggle with what she did. You could show us her yearning to do it again build up into an irresistible lust. A john might help her satisfy her craving, or fail and leave her to be comforted by the girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I understand that this is fiction, but...

...I seriously doubt that anyone would engage in this sort of behavior if they were "happily married for just a little bit over five years", and apparently continued to do so.

I'm all for open marriages where the spouses openly swap or swing or whatever, but should her unsuspecting hubby find out about her nocturnal activites, I can't imagine the marriage would be happy afterward.

A single event in the midst of a happy, yet boring marriage, could be forgiven, but repeatedly cheating and not caring for the feelings of the spouse and/or not contemplating the repercussions (with friends and family) could never be excused.

Hopefuly this story IS only fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous