All Comments on 'Berserker: Captive of a Viking Ch. 01'

by lottieH

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Start...

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wonderful

i hope you continue this story. it is very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

You should definetly write more Chapters.Well done!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Damn

hot hot hot.....and so wet

xhallexhalleabout 14 years ago
more please

i agree you need to write more. i will be waiting an watching

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Can't wait for the next part!

Looking forward to Ch. 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent!!

I loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one. Please update soon :)

NakedinNCNakedinNCabout 14 years ago
Great Start

Great start; recommend you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

This was very different from the stories i have read so far on this site. :) Congrats. I have really enjoyed reading this chapter. I cant wait for the next chapter(s), i hope you dont keep us waiting too long :) Im dieing to know whats going to happen next!! Hurry please.

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 14 years ago
YAY!

You wrote a terrific chapter. I cant wait for the next chapters to come. Please, write the next chapter asap. Im beyond curious as to what will happen next. Congrats on a successful story. :)

karina03karina03about 14 years ago
I can't wait for more

I really like the beginning of this story and hope to reading more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!

I love where you are taking this story. Please continue it! I will say though, that there are a few mistakes that could be corrected with an editor. Not that many but a couple of times were confusing because of misspelled words. However, that being said, I still love this story and I hope you continue to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please keep writing

This is a great story, please continue writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
MORE!!!

I really enjoyed reading this chaper! I hope that you decide to write more SOON!!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another Helping Please

Very good!

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
words

Think it's a good start, but I was a bit distracted by your lack of knowledge of sailing. Go left? Tipping?

Small things though, I'm still looking forward to seeing where this goes.

mondliecht57mondliecht57about 14 years ago
I got a chuckle out of some phrases

Shaking the ground? Fell on the ground? In the ocean? Huh.....Turn left? Other than a couple of goofs, not a bad read so far. I normally don't read sci-fi, but this caught my attention and so far so good, please continue. Thanks.

Dinora3228Dinora3228about 14 years ago
great story

and so different from what I've read here before. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

grunabonagrunabonaabout 14 years ago
*****

Challenging story, especially for a first effort, but a commendable start, all things considered.

jim676jim676about 14 years ago

Seem to be off to a good start, just pick up your story and continue, you'll do

good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great start

Not bad so far, When is the next chapter?

curiousk75curiousk75about 14 years ago
A great story idea...

...and a good start for a first-time submission. However I do agree with previous comments - you would benefit from an editor's assistance with the trickier aspects of grammar, tense and sentence structure. Also perhaps a little more research is in order - both with your nautical terms (left and right on a ship are referred to as port and starboard) and your setting ( I assume you meant you would be sailing the Mediterranean and not the Meditation). I'm off to read your second chapter - please keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cute story

I found it very enjoyable reading>

Hime_HimikoHime_Himikoabout 14 years ago
love the story so far...

Really great read! love the story concept as well. Now off to read chapter 2.

nightwatcherinenightwatcherineabout 14 years ago

Liked the idea, but found all those grave mistakes in the story a bit distracting. The Sea south of Europe is the Mediterranean (not the Mediation) and you have to sail the Nile up (not down) to get to the Dead Sea. But the flawed geography isn't that serious.

What's worse: if your main character really had studied Ancient Civilisations, she would never describe Freya as a sex goddess or call the Fates goddesses at all (because they weren't, neither in Norse nor in Greek nor in Roman mythology).

I won't get started on the typos...

I'm sorry, I certainly sounded discouraging. But don't worry: you have a great deal of imagination and a vivid style of writing. If you find someone to edit, your story will be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going!!!

I hope you continue your tale. I keep looking to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Switching charecters

When going from one point of view to another make sure to clarify which character it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Viking longships only have one deck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous