All Comments on 'Watching Heidi'

by BenFitzhume

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not in Loving Wives

This should be in a differnt category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Hate Little Dicked Boys Stories.

But you two are a perfect match for this kind of story, slut girlfriend and gay cockold boyfriend. Match made in lit. hell. I'm sure there will be more of these wonderful little stories, I'll just skip the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pretty dumb main male character

she picked him to have a wimp. she talked about a FFM and he said I like that. and she said imagine him sliding in and out of me. haha. and the it was his idea. then she set all up and he could not reach it and voila all she wanted for the future. fuck what the spoiled rich kid with plastic boobs want. so what should have been erotic here. the plot is shit the characters fake from rich bimbo over hercules to Hans in Luck. may he die in peace and as dumb so there is no pain. but really good writing

simple49simple49about 14 years ago
The "guy"

is created by you so far to not the brightest light bulb in the room. In fact all the men seem pretty stupid. One could almost imagine that you do not like men and are enjoying putting them down, including the men who read this story. Hmmmm. If that is the case, good satire, if not, losey writing!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
The story needs to be completed.

A good start to what can be either a cuckold story or a love story . The main character has some tough decisions to make and live with.

Good storyline and well written.

I hope that you continue the story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fuck the haters

seriously, people need to realize the type of story they're going to read before they read it. "oh, she's being a slut." yeah, no kidding, that's what the majority of Loving Wives is. Adapt.

I thought is was a good read for someone who is into that form of emotional BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what trash

.

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
What art!

Loved!

ignore the hate

cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another fucking Brit gutless wimp writer.

Yes sir, one creampie coming up !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmm

If it was me I'd be bringing a woman home so Heidi could watch me fuck her. But that doesn't fit the cuck story line...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Idiot born every minute?

How can you have any question about what you're going to do? Grow a spine and throw the slut out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck you and your nigger bullshit.

She is a whore, nobody sane marries a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shaved head....

But then she ran her fingers through his hair. Just a slight inconsistency to a character, however those little things can make the reader stop imagining that the story could be real and throws it right in their face that it's made up. Other than that, I liked what I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Fiance

You're a cuck before you're even married. What took would find this acceptable?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cuck

This whore is marrying a ready made cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Utterly stupid plot

Need I say more? Unworthy of further comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it (💚): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

This story is EROTIC. It is short but sweet. It also is true to life because voyeur fiancés and voyeur husbands do exist.

To each their own.

It takes all sorts to make the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Heidi is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When I first met and later married my first wife I definitely was not aware that I had a voyeur/cuckold-wannabe side (I found that one out the hard way!)

I later realized that there was a plethora of red flags but ruled them out as my imagination (yes, your mind can play tricks on you). I started to spy on her "just in case" as I was sure that there was an explanation for each red flag situation.

She & I were on vacation in Dominican Republic. She joined each volleyball activity.

After a victory they were celebrating at the disco after group dinner.

By fluke I saw her with another man in the dark: I literally froze, I was paralyzed, unable to move or think; it was a hypnotic trance of sorts. In my mind I was just an observer of what I was witnessing. I was like a rabbit caught in headlights.

Her shorts covered as little as Daisy Dukes. He was caressing and kissing her thighs from the knee all the way to her crotch. She was stroking his hair. Then someone from the group called them to join them to play tennis. She passionately French kissed him, he was kissing her back. She squeezed his crotch before they walked to join the rest of the group.

I still do not know why I did not confront her, what possessed me not to confront her.

What she did to me did not kill me and made made me stronger.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Absolutely ...

... pathetic! A real yawner! Simplistic, mundane, obvious, tedious, boring. Who gives a shit about either of those losers?! No values, no self-respect, no decency, no self-worth, no dignity. She's as much worth as a heroin whore. And he's such a fucking loser he actually watches and is STILL going to marry the cheating gash cunt.

Of any kind of worthless trailer trash to dump and run away from as if she had the plague, leprosy and AIDS, this is the epitome of one! I would have been over the North Carolina State Line, heading north, before she would have had her first orgasm with the mongoloid throwback! Definitely no room for doubt or debate. Pack up and run like your ass is on fire...

Even a corpse would be preferable to this superating slash.

She's the Poster Child for condoms. Don't use one with her, and your dick will fall off by morning. Hell, even one isn't safe enough - better double up!

And don't bother with using soap - you're gonna have to cauterize your cock with an open blowtorch flame and at least a quart of 90% rubbing alcohol.

So you wanna live dangerously? LOL! This one is all yours!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

She fulfilled both of their fantasies. Now they need to talk about it, before going forward.

But it is worth a 5.

OldTimePlyrOldTimePlyrover 1 year ago

I liked it BUT there must discussion and agreement first.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Heidi is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous