All Comments on 'Wife2hotblk'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Idiot

You really are Sambo, a guy with no talent reviews another bad writer, how fucked up is that. wifenothotblack only writes about one thing, she is like a black politican, only one point of view, whats good for blacks. I don't find interracial interesting, erotic, or anything I want to read, I am also stright, so that leaves out 100% of one so called author and 75% of the other. But you are two of the least talented and interesting people on here, glad you bonded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice Tribute!

Very nicely stated!

BooomerBooomerabout 14 years ago
That Was A Great Tribute!

I never thought about the idea of writing about your favorite Literotica authors or stories. Great tribute and a great idea. After all - most of the writers here are doing this as a turn on and labor of lust. And they have to put up with comments from anonymous readers (who always claim to never be interested in the interracial catagory yet always make comments on the newest stuff like clockwork) who bemoan the subject matter as if it comes as a total surprise that interracial involves Black Big Cocked Men having sex with a bevy of White Women - in some variation.

Thanks for the idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
maybe the best lines you wrote

here. not erotic but honest but just your opignion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What A Self Searving

Piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a class act

While reviews are always subjective and only one opinion, this was well written trbubute.

NJW7NJW7over 13 years ago
I agree

Well said, by one good author about another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous