All Comments on 'Daddy and Me'

by jessicarabbit24

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
KatarinaLovesKatarinaLovesalmost 14 years ago
OMFG, That story made me cum twice

Please write more! I can hardlytype I'm shaking so much.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Well done and well written

Hot sexy and above all, very taboo. I like the way you put this story together. Fast moving and the little girl is so hot for her dad's cock makes it really good reading.

Thanks

sunkissedtoessunkissedtoesalmost 14 years ago
wow

That story was really hot. It was very quick. Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
just what i want my dad to do

I have been fantasizing about my dad doin me just like in this story. i came so hard while i was reading this one. one of the hottest stories here about dau/dad sex....Im stacy @ stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you want to chat. we sound like we have a lot in common

soul_surfer_420soul_surfer_420almost 14 years ago
yes yesy yes!!!!

well writen and hot as hell!!! the daughter in this story had me hard as hell with her need for her daddy, in fact i still have myself in hand!!! you must write a part two!!!!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
HOT STORY!

You did a good job with it. Thanks!

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatalmost 14 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!

You did a Great job. Hope there is more to this story. it is way to good to end there.

DaddyMonroeDaddyMonroeover 13 years ago
Definately Hot!

Certainly got my attention... I love Jemma's curves... and could imagine being Daddy as I read the story.. needless to say... it was arrousing...

I'd like to see more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Way Hot!!!

Truly enjoyed this story! Now, where is my Daddy when I need him? This story made me hot!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
taking daddy in made me into his slut

just found you site and started to read daddy and me. so very exciting and horny . this was so very eritic to read, would love more parts of this story it was so very much a turn on. brilliant writing love it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Made me SO wet ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!

I am jealous. I wish for something like that. This story gave me a hardon, wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Such a HOT story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADE ME SO FUCKING HOT AND WET... ...ANY GUY HERE WANNA FUCK ME? ;)

Tj_blondie18Tj_blondie18about 10 years ago
Cumming Clean

What a fantastic read! I want my own daughter to know this story is damn near a replica of what I regularly dream of doing to her. She is now 28 and a beautiful sexy woman. I know the whole idea is very taboo that that just makes it all the more exciting and when I think of fucking her my cock always becomes so very very hard. I so want to spray my cum over her pretty face and body then lick it up and kiss her deeply so she can taste her daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of the merits of a great story like this is the comments it elicits

The comments from fathers and daughters, that is. Dads who want to snuggle their big hard cock up that pretty little hole between their baby girl's legs. And daughters like the ones who wrote "way hot" and "just what I want my dad to do," who are real interested in what their dad's got jumping around in his pants and want him to use it on them the way he uses it on mom. There's the father, like the last commenter, who's been aching to fuck his little girl for years. Nothing gets him as hard as this own baby girl's sweet slit. He's itching to shove his fat daddy-dick up her adorable little coochie, give her the power-fuck of her life, and blow his heavy, loaded daddy-balls up inside her. Everybody knows how normal and natural it is for a boy to want to stick his young cock up the same cunt he came out of, and nowadays more and more of them are doing exactly that. It's just as normal and natural for a dad to want to slide his big hard cock up his darling girl's darling honeyhole, pump away like crazy, and shoot her full of some of the same sperm that made her. I hope that last father gets his wish and fucks his daughter till she faints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IT HAPPENED TO ME

I have had a passionate sex life with my daughter since she was 16.She is now 34 married but ours still continues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
:(

I wish I had a daddy to fuck like that..even though I'm still a virgin😐..my pussy gets soo wet when I fantasize about a sexy middle aged dad pulling my panty to the side and touching my pussy.. Grinding his fat daddy dick on my clitoris😏 kissing me passionately sucking my tongue biting and nibbling,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish it was me too.

I'm still a virgin. And I would love to have a daddy like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i have been there!

i too have let my dad cum inside me many times.any time he wants me,whatever he wants to do is fine,as long as he keeps shagging me. i dont want him to stop,ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
lil girl

i have ruined my daughter for any man she can't get enough of daddy's cockD16E

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad

I love my daddy I haven't seen him since I was like 5 and I have just recently started talking to him. He just got outta prison last December I have always had fantasies about him but he has a wife now and step kids and he lives in Georgia. I want him but I do t think he wants me what should I do ??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hpoing for another ud.

azSolitude1964azSolitude1964over 5 years ago
Lovely

So sweet and lovely! your story is tender and passionate.

Wishing you could write more... more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

He finished and was grabbing his boxers to head back to bed and there at the door stood his other two daughters, tapping their feet, looking peeved, horny and impatient.

"Really daddy? You didn't think you would wake everyone up in the house? Again? Not like anyone can do anything but lay there awake and mastrubate when you're fucking mom, unless we jump each other, hehe! Now you go and wake us up AGAIN! Worse than that, daddy's little favorite gets your dick first? What the hell daddy, we're the oldest, we should get to go first! Well get your tired butt up old man, you've got work to do, hehe, two for the price of one! Oh, by the way, mom said you better be able to get it up again in the morning when she wakes up, if you know what's good for you! Or her, more likely, hehe! You start on sissy here and I'll just lick that nasty ole cum out of our little sister while I'm waiting!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is one of the hottest stories of this kind.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

loved every word, cum three times myself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous