All Comments on 'Oral in the Theater'

by Bitheater

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow So horny

That was so horny I was stroking my hard cock wishing I could have been in that theatre with you, Please write anothe chapter soon

Horny CoupleHorny Couplealmost 14 years ago
Nice

Nice story, we got very turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Show

I remember my first such experience. There were several men there and I sat down among them. I opened my pants and had a hand on my cock immediately. Soon I was being sucked, and then it was my turn. I sucked 4 cocks that day, and have gone back several times for more. One time I had a guy sucking me while another guy was entering his rear. Better than a whorehouse...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My first time at a adult theater, paid my money, click of the door, entered, dark, I waited in an area behind the seats until my eyes adjusted, on the screen a young skinny blonde being skewered by a large cock. I looked down at the seats, there were about 7 people in the theatre. Directly in front of me an islander guy was leaning over sucking an older guys cock, my cock was hard, he beckoned me over to the back of the seat, I moved forward, his hand went to the front of my trousers, I undid them, he held my hard cock., then lifted his head and took my cock in his mouth. The older guy stood up and moved to a seat with no back. The islander guy stood and moved there, on his knees, his shorts around his ankles as the older guy straddled him, moving his cock up and down his arse and then pushed forward, slowly into him, the first time I had seen a man fuck a man other than in a movie.And it was hot. As the older guy fucked him, the islander guy beckoned me over and as I stood in front of him watching him get fucked he took my cock in his mouth and I pushed forward as the older guy pushed forward, I felt a hand on my arse and a finger trace my hole, I didn't last long, my cum jetted out of my throbbing cock, causing the older guy to push forward and hold filling the islander guy, I moved back, a guy behind me stepped up and pushed his cock into the islanders mouth and as I dressed, I watched him hold the islanders head as he came in his mouth. As you said, better than the movies and I have been back many times.

GanistaniroGanistaniroover 9 years ago
Not bad...

Although I was distracted by some errors, this was a good story. I can tell that those errors occurred because the author was excited while writing - which is kind of hot. I'd love to be a part of something like this someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My first time, I wore only pants, going commando. A guy in the restroom saw this and sat next to me. He pulled my pants down to my ankles. He gave me some great head, but stopped every time I was close to cumming. He wanted to fuck me then and there. But, that was another day!!! More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thong pleasure

I first went to an adult theatre in very thin short shorts and a thong. Checking out the rest room I was standing at the urinal when a young black guy stood at the one next to me. He started pulling on his cock and was getting very hard. I couldn't stop watching him as my own cock was getting hard and I noticed that I was absentmindedly stroking my cock. My new friend reached over and started jerking me off while pulling down my shorts then my thong. He bent down and started sucking my cock as other guys gathered around. I was so turned on that I started sucking his cock (wow I'm not gay) as another guy started fingering my ass. That was my first night of many and have become a very good cocksucker. Guys that haven't tried sucking other guys off need to try it you will find out what fun being a married cocksucker is.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wet and wild

Nicely focused on the essentials: cocks and cum. Got me hard. My friend and I used to jerk each other off in high school. Never blew each other. This story makes it very attractive. Write another one, Bitheater!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
white mouth

in my case it happened in a an adult theater washroom downstairs a bbc was having trouble taking a piss he asked me if i could hold it for him it got bigger in my hand so i started stroking it then i got down on my knees and started sucking him off in no time he put his hands on my head telling me he was going to cum i told him cum in mouth baby he forced my head down even further and started to cream my mouth i just kept swallowing everything he offered until he was done

ixichuckixichuckover 6 years ago
Enjoying the pleasure :)

This story has me playing with my cock now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Theatre sex

My most exciting time was with a woman I was seeing for a while .. As we watched the movie, Karen played with my cock and we were watched closely by a handsome man I recognised from the gay sauna I frequented sitting adjacent to us ... After 20 minutes , the guy edged past us and smiled at me before heading for the toilets ... A few minutes later I followed ( after putting my cock away of course )

He was standing near the door smiling as I walked in

" not your usual type " he whispered in my ear as I stood at the urinal .... " I'll be in there waiting " he gestured to the toilet stall

It must have been the quickest blow job I have ever given !!... He was done in 5 minutes , filling my belly with delicious thick cum , thanking me with a light kiss on the lips as he left , saying " see you in the sauna tomorrow "

I returned to my seat and Karen who resumed her ministrations ( I blew into her hand , but it was because I could still taste cum in my mouth , not her expertise - she was good too )

I revisited that cinema many times , with and without Karen ...and I did confess my bisexuality - eventually

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago

I was hoping he would suck a couple more cocks before he went home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

mmmm I know when I stroke my cock I get so horny I become sexual, so I went to theater one day in warm ups t shirt ankle key holder and 10 dollars for admission when I was in I pulled down my warm ups half way started masturbating and I became very horny 3 guys watched me and had there big juicy hard cocks out so I just took off my shirt and warm ups got on my knees naked and sucked and slopped like a dirty whore and had all three spay my face with cum and left it there until I got home looked at my self in mirror and ejaculated calling myself a cock sucking cum loving whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
showing off

I woke up with a hard on and my mind was some place else. I started to get dressed and thought why not so I got out my garter belt and nylons and proceeded to get them on then I put on a pair of slacks no panties which I usually wear all the time. .

and shoes and I shirt . I got in the car and drove to the theatre and paid my money and went in . after a bit I undid my pants and slid them to the floor. it was only a minute when a guy came and sat next to me ,he started to rub my nylons and said he loved them but his wife wouldn't wear them. he right away slid his mouth on my dick and started to suck it wasn't long before I shot my load down his throat/ I guess ill go home now and see what my wife is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

didnt read much sounded homosexual that was enough to give it a 1 would have been a zero if that had been there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous