All Comments on 'Rattling Snakes Cage Ch. 12'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Please Continue!!! I'm loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
keep going!

it's no fair that patrick's in jail & snake's free! Do something to snake & let patrick and rachel get together, pleeeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Continue Please!

Love the story. This is no how I thought it was going to end. Please continue.

Thank you -

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
Realistic Ending, I hate it

I loved the story until the ending which was very realistic, The cops caught a bad guy and made him pay while the very bad guy excaped. I say I hate the ending because I am a sap for love stories and wanted some way for Rachel and Patrick to get together. She just smiles at him, we really dont know if she still loved him or not, you made it plain that he still loved her.

I would like you to continue this as a second story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Continue!

Please please continue!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

you have to got to continue this story, there are so many loose ends and ways to go !!!

Lo09Lo09almost 14 years ago
Please Contunue

Please continue with this story, as with most of your stories this was another great one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Patrick needs to break out!

Keep going, would love to see if Rachel and Patrick ever reunite and Snake gets his due.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I don't know ...

I stayed with this because I think you are one of the better writers and I've enjoyed your other stories. But, I really didn't like all the extreme violence and the thought of Snake going after Rachel ... well, I don't know if I want to read that. But, if you write it, I know I'll most likely read it even if I don't want to just because I've become a fan of your stories. :-)

You warned us from the beginning this wouldn't have a happy ending. I'm surprised it didn't end with Patrick getting killed in prison just because Snake has so much power. But, maybe even the bad guys in that prison like Patrick and will protect him. With him in prison, I don't see any way he could protect Rachel, even if he discovered Snake was after her.

Just keep writing ...

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 14 years ago
More please.

This doesn't feel finished. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Pleassse continue with the story. I agree with others inthat there are to many loose ends here. Artistic license so they get a happy ending :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Definitely need to continue. I hope Patrick and Rachel reunite and actually get a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous