All Comments on 'The Deflorist'

by Nameless_Rose

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
KIKISKISSKIKISKISSalmost 14 years ago
SLOW BURN

I loved the slow build up of this story. It made the actual sex much more erotic. I also made me think back to my first time and wish that I had someone like Jake to guide me through it. Great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

What a great story! More please?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm actually jealous of a fictional character!

I wish my first time had been *anything* like that! For years I actually thought of doing the same thing - hiring an escort to deflower me. This makes me kinda wish I'd done it!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
A well-told story

and beautifully-written. Five well-deserved stars. Thank you.

BenLongBenLongalmost 14 years ago
Great story

Wow, liked it a lot. What a concept, I've got to find me one of those schools!

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdriealmost 14 years ago

Extremely hot and somehow romantic and believable. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Wow. This is my favorite story on this site by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice.

Great writing... It wasn't crude, and well, I can imagine this actually happening.

mycutiepie79mycutiepie79over 13 years ago
More please

if any story on this site screams for an continuation, it is this one!!! please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ewwww!

I can't believe that people actualy like this type of thing! It's sick! My 12 year Los brother found this and it's just plain creepy

humminbeanhumminbeanover 13 years ago
Charming and sensitive

A girl with a problem that many girls find problematic, and thoughtful gentleman to help her get past it. Gawd, when I hear other ladies' first time stories, they're often not nearly as well-considered or as affectionate as this one. People making people happy is what it's all about. Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FYI: This story just won an A.I.R. award for excellence in erotic fiction...

This story recently was awarded an ASSSOCIATION of INDEPENDANT READERS prize. On behalf of everyone in A.I.R. I’d like to offer congratulations to the author on his great work. I also highly recommend this story to anyone who has not yet read it.

Gabrielle L., President, Association of Independent Readers, Miami Beach, Florida

MissKris14MissKris14over 13 years ago

First of all, let me start by saying that you are my favorite author on Lit. Your talent never ceases to amaze me. I was so excited when I stopped by your page to see that you'd written another story. I truly enjoyed this, which surprised me because it didn't sound like my cup to tea when I read the description. Then again, it's you writing, so I really should have been surprised!

The only part that kind of saddened me was at the end when, after the incredibly passionate sex the two characters shared, readers are brought back to the reality that it was a business transaction. I guess I'm just a romantic at heart and I want to see Elaine and Jake move their relationship past the professional level. This was so wonderful! Thank you for writing it! I do wish you would write more!

MissKris14MissKris14over 13 years ago
Oops

Haha sorry I meant Elise*** not Elaine! Just went back and read it again lol.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
I wish they had this type of thing in my town

I'd love to have a wonderful sexual experience like this. All of mine have sucked. Its sad when the only one who can bring you to an orgasm is you.... :)

congrats on the award and man, good stuff!

ephraimephraimover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING -

Good setting, excellent descriptive narration. Good characterization. Warm full of emotions and feelings. I could relate with both Elise and Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Continue

I must say I found this story to be excellent. The buildup to the sex was great and I actually loved the characters. I will agree with others in that I would have liked for this to develop into more than just a business arrangement. I hope you plan on continuing this story and perhaps making it into a series. I like Elise and Jake and would like to see how this story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow...

lol is there a real company for this??? i wouldn't mind paying $500 for my deflowering if it turned out like this!!

HOT HOT HOT!!!

tho must say, the reality really hits you in the face hard wen he reminds us all its 'business' !

still loved it tho!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is brilliant

I have used this site for years, never left a comment... but this story sent me over the edge. my god, you need to make this into a series about either main character...

wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story I've ever found in this website. Would you write about how Jake and Elise become a fuckbuddy?

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
so....

the phone number to this place is what?

I'd love to have some of that loving right now! for real for real!

Awesome story... this is the second time i have stumbled across this and yes, you are such a good storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic

I love your stories, and this one is by far my favorite. I can't wait to see more from these two. Seriously.... can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The best...

...first cum scene ever, wow! If ever there is to be a first time cum description contest, this one should win hands down. Continue

with the story, please!

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
perfect!

Oh that every oppressed but lusty girl's first time could be so sweet. I would love to read more about Jake and Elise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

One of the best stories I have read on this site! Amazing, simply amazing! I love the way you portrayed Jake to be so sweet and gentle. Would love to read more about these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mind blowing

Loved the work. I have not seen so many lady 'commenters', all of whom seemed to be as impressed as any one. When searching down the comments list I was sorry to see most of the ladies had not submitted. Come on girls, give us some feminine outlook on the essentials of life..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:D

Loved it!.. this story ended with me smiling:).... The visuals were great, there was tension roped into the ending, then release, Loved the journey you took me on!. If only I had a Jake my time around..:) Would love to see another part to this!

abadmirerabadmireralmost 12 years ago
Very stimulating

But please keep to the one tense, the changes between past and present detract a bit from an excellent and most sexy story.

And an ingenious story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I- just loved that.

raconteuseraconteusealmost 12 years ago
Gorgeous!

And even though it's a business transaction, there is romance in his care and in her shy eagerness – and in the outstanding writing. Fantastic! I loved this. I had an idea that the change in tenses was intended, a way of making the sensations and the feelings more immediate. I wondered about that. If it was intentional you might have to make your intention a tad more obvious, I suspect. Wonderful all the same. Five stars, for sure.

Calli06Calli06almost 11 years ago
Exquisite...

" I felt unbelievably full, unbelievably whole. I could feel the rise and fall of his rapid breathing, sense the quivering of his limbs as he fought to hold his movements in check. I fancied that I could even feel his pulse hammering within me. I cried out in pleasure and brilliant satisfaction. I was a virgin no longer." An entire education beautifully encapsulated in a brief passage. What every man ought to know about how a woman experiences her life in love, that he ought to take to heart, that he ought to make his starting point for every moment of passion shared...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best

first time story I've come across so far. Won't be forgetting this any time soon, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can I keep him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'll second that...

Can I have his number too? Goddamn, I need a man I can call for 'more than deflorations' as well. Very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Deflorewest wow

this has ben one of the most loving careing, storys about how the other is doing

o make shoor that she never got hert I wish this was a gean In all men , this is a story I I have in my fave list I can read it many times and enjoy it not just because of thesex but the tru fealling he shows her is what will kepp me reading it . loved it I would give this story a ten in score.

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 8 years ago
Pt. 2

I really love to read what might happen next time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Been coming back for years...

I remember reading this story not long after it was first posted. It resonated with me and it is one that I can come back to time and time again and relive the first moment of reading it. It is still the only story that can redden my face and make my internal temperature go up.. Bravo..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sensually Erotic

While your story didn't make the "Volcanic" category, it did make the "Sensually Erotic"! Sometimes this kind of story is a huge turn-on for people, that it doesn't need all the porn type writing. THIS IS ONE OF THEM! Well Done! I look forward to more stories like this from you. 5*****

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Best job in the world, bar none

There are so many disagreeable jobs out there--then I learn about a deflorist. And he even gets paid for it!

I can imagine myself in that position. I'd never take a day off, nor any vacation, either. Hell, I'd gladly work overtime--maybe double overtime.

Great story! One of the best here.

In_trutina8In_trutina8over 6 years ago

This is the first time I've found a story here that's brought tears to my eyes (in a good way). Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want a jake … please do a series about them .. pretty pleaseeee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous