All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 08'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
She fit right in.

Another good chapter to this series. I'm glad they are offically mates now. Well, in the wolf's point of view anyway. I look forward to the next chapter.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I liked how you had her assert herself at the office. I also was happy they talked about where the relationship was going. I always love it when the wolf has thoughts about her. It's funny to see how he thinks. It's cute that the wolf chose her as his mate first. I did feel like the chapter was too short this time. I felt like it was just starting when it ended. Looking forward to more in the next one.

shifter91shifter91over 13 years ago

Can I just second everything that cannd said! I'm glad you've started to talk about the stuff w/ the prenup too - I think thats really something she would have to consider as they get serious. Please continue - glad you updated!

BoundlifeBoundlifealmost 13 years ago
:)

It's nice to see equal opportunity employers in stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Higher rating

I enjoy your story, but longer chapters would be more appealing! I’m one who gets into the story. I see in my mind what all your characters look like, act and their features! These one page chapters break the flow and story continuity.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I am liking this take on shifters more and more, in several ways. The characters are also well described - rather minimalistically, yet it is easy to understand them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
692 Followers
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.