All Comments on 'Their Invincible Love Ch. 06'

by SecretLoverOIE

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes, tell us lots more

Great story, incredible sensations, lurid dreams, and tight nipples. Keep going please..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"she has given him all the feel, emotion, and affection of a mother...she has given him the thrill of making love to her. He is getting that thrill now, constantly, steadily, increasingly, along the shaft of his manhood from his mother's cunt."

I don't know why this excellent story, the culmination of an excellent series, has garnered only one comment so far. The author is around 30 years old, and his numerous stories all concern two forms of family fucking, sister fucking and, as here--the most exciting form of all--mother fucking. I trust he has succeeded in getting his fine fat prick up this own mother's cunt (maybe his sister's too). For a son, nothing can ever compare with sticking his big cock up between his mother's legs, where it's safe and protected and loved, surrounded by a mass of warm wet mommy-twat. SecretLover knows a son's feelings so well, as the boy pounds and slams the same cunt he came out of--his own birth canal, for fuck's sake--finally giving a great grunt and unloading his young balls, shooting his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Look, the boy came out of that cunt, so who has the best right to stuff it full of cock? Whose sperm belongs up that cunt whenever and wherever he feels the slightest urge to blow his balls? As soon as the boy even starts to get hard it's his signal to go find his mom, bend her over the kitchen counter or push her up against the wall, and shove his hard on up his mother's twat. Son and his mother, cock and cunt--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Awesome writing.....so beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I hope from the invincible love will spring forth life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous