All Comments on 'Safe Sex Starts at Home Ch. 04'

by JT_Stone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good descriptions

A good story very vivid descriptions. It seems like the tide has turned and david will be in charge. good writing keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hope she goes to his arber for a pussy shave

In the next chapter it would be interesting to see him take her to his barber so that she can get her pussy shaved in a men's barber shop

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Somehow, it seems like the story is losing steam. Carol gives in too easily, and David doesn't have to make any effort to get more frisky with his mother.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Loved the fashion show and the blowjob. On to chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no

Didn't like this episode even a little. Your previous entrys all pointed to a loving mother helping her son who in return, loved her. It is quite understandable that a teen boy would want to test the waters, as it were, and see how far he could go. Nevertheless, taking hold of his mother's head so he could force his cock down mommy's throat, slapping her backside, and wanting to punish his mother for being such a slut is not just 'testing the limits. This does not at all fit with the other parts of their story. I'll read one more chapter, but if he treats his mother this way again I'm done with this story and also you as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE it. Gave you a 5.0 [100% (🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟)]!

Thank you for this fine story!

Carol deserves the Mother of the Year Award. Period.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a27 days ago

Finally mother and son are starting to accept each other as sexual being. Both wanint to please the other as much as themselves. In real life, how many couples can still say and mean the preceeding?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous