All Comments on 'Everything for the Career Ch. 05'

by HeavyHeartLaments

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding plot

Nice build up, great emotion...

cheers,

Old BBC

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
A very good story

Please don't make us wait to long to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant story.

Please don't take too long to post the next chapter. This is one of the very few I will be checking for.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
This is fascinating...

...and maybe NOT over-egged on the emotion.

I remember this story from the first two chapters and honestly thought you would never finish it. Somehow, despite my (oft cursory) daily scan of Lit's new stories, I missed chapters 3 & 4.

I think this story is unusual but very good. You've excelled at the sheer volume of appropriate emotions and somehow, this last two chapters, I feel I can relate to her anguish and now determination. I also find sympathy for her previous innocence, which allowed her behavior to continue for so long. As the story is woven I don't think she had a bad thought in her mind but there is no doubt she used her husband and his love, perhaps unwittingly, secure in his love. Because of this she never realized her own shallowness.

There is equally no doubt that she is a strong woman and she is now determined to make her husband happy - hopefully with her but even if not. As presented, that is love.

Well written and thanks.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Very well written story.

You have written about both their emotions very well. I am curious to see how you continue this story. And although generally I am against couples staying together just for the sake of it, in this case the romantic in me actually wants this couple to stay in touch with each other, maybe not as husband and wife but certainly as friends.

Thank you for the story.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 13 years ago
Please continue

Please continue, I like reading it.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
This

Has been a FANTASTIC story from the very beginning ! Like so many others I have had to reread from the beginning to refresh it and the fact that it is so well written makes the reader want to continue to see how it plays out . The thing that is a downer for the reader is that it takes so long between chapters .

We understand about RL getting in the way but I can only hope the next installment will be more prompt . This story is in this readers mind one of the best stories LW has had to offer and what the category is all about , fantasies are fine but stories like this with the scenario of realistic emotions and issues of the two realistic married people in a life crisis . I would also recommend readers take a look at DG Hears story " Blue eyes crying " its short and to the point but also a fine example of what LW category is all about . Too bad we are inundated with so many crappy wimp/cuck swinger stories that as for a long time both readers and writers have wanted its own category for but have yet still been ignored . How hard is it to simply type in Swinger/Swap as a category and hit the frickin button !!???? so all the fluff writers and she-men can post that crap there . As it is , not enough of the willing cuck stories that most LW readers hate get put into the Fetish section where they need to be , but instead end up here for all to hate .

Argue with me on that if you will but the fact is , the overwhelming majority

of married people do NOT approve of sharing their spouse sexually for any reason and is usually considered a deal breaker for the side that has been cheated on , therefore that is a Fetish until a swinger category is set up .

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Sorry

About the rant but good writing like this just makes the bad stories that much more obvious to all .

wayseriwayseriover 13 years ago
woow!!

i am really glad I found this story! please continue, you are so good in writing this plain story into rich emotions style of writing. *****

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
All about emotions

their presence and absence. Thanks for a very interesting read.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
She should kick:

The no good cheating bastard to the curb for breaking his wedding vows.

Burn the cocksucker to the ground.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Still way over the top

She is WAY too remorseful to be believed. Either her character is being written in an over-exaggerated method, or she is just putting on a big show.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Okay Now

Everything is coming to a head now. Will they get back together? Can they get back together? If they do, what kind of life could they have? Two chapters left. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Writers like this one should be locked up in some institution.

Mindles and disconnected prattle about nothing. Sick.

"1*" .

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Apparently his character suffers from the same problem.

racoon1174racoon1174about 10 years ago
can't believe I lasted this long

What a set of completely uninteresting un lovable characters. how could anybody in the right mind stay married to a woman like this 15 months let alone 15 years. I can't believe I made it through this many chapters but I'm giving up now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HeavyHeartLaments.....

...here is the deal. I write novels for a living, so reading is my livelihood. But here is what I'd like you to do.

Do NOT listen to the cunts here questioning everything you do. Your story is interesting and has kept me this far and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Should you have used an editor? Perhaps. Do you have grammatical errors every so often? Yes. Have you broken cardinal rules here and there? Yes.

But fuck the cunts putting you down. You are writing a fucking story for them to read and that is why they are cunts for putting you down. If you were making money, then yes, use an editor. If you are doing it free of charge, tell the little drippy pussies to fuck off and write one about them.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Okay,

still staying with the story. I am still finding it interesting and somehow compelling. Really? Well yes, for some reason I like well written, well described stories. Is it really polished? No. It's kind of rough, but definitely a good read. I like gritty. So here we go for the last of the story.

Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
skipping

most of it

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

At times it rambles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story but....

You are redundant concerning the emotions! First words out of her mouth when she ran into him should have been, "I quit my job because I love you! Please forgive me for my selfishness and stupidity!" Instead you ramble on to make the story longer!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Into

Really enjoying this now. It's pretty good writing going in a different direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it's pretty amazing a story

but 15 years of neglect?!

FIFTEEN YEARS. that's not a marriage. it's not a casual friendship. it's barely even acquaintance roommate. I'v read the whole story. I know they RAAC at the end, you even make it seem plausible.

BUT FIFTEEN YEARS!! Do you know what is WORSE than physical abuse, verbal abuse, and even sexual abuse....on a child? If you said neglect, you'd be correct. I'v seen the pictures. Those children never develop. The ones given a large basement to exist in. They are given food, water, clothing sometimes, and sometimes it's even clean. Those children are almost always brain damaged. THAT IS HOW IMPORTANT physical interaction is. Even abusive hitting helps children more than neglect. It's the ultimate form of evil...at least for humans. We are a social animal, we derive vital hormones from the stimulation only touch brings. Sometimes....the children are rescued at the ages of 4-6....and they almost recover. Sometimes at 7-8 and they live an almost normal life. Beyond that....the damage is SO severe....they only live until age 16-24. I'v seen a lot of messed up video and images. But nothing haunts me more than those poor children being rescued from basements.

Now...he's a grown ass man. He's not gonna die from neglect. He can make other friends. He's fully autonomous. I just want to point out how severe neglect actually is. It's not as simple as, "my bad, i ignored you".

He really deserves a better wife. I know you make her do a 180. But the damage was already done. I'd say five years justifies a divorce...no questions asked. I might half heatedly implore the man to try couples therapy if it was less than five years. Even 1 year is too much.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Very good

It’s a bit wordy, but otherwise very well written. I tend to like longer stories, but in this case the wordiness is largely redundant. It’s a solid storyline, although I doubt that such a woman would quit her job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You don't have to use UPPER CASE so much. its getting kind of annoying

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems both have done too many mistakes. Sad.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Amazing

5/5

Great development

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 2 years ago

‘She has earned a right to meet me’ ….. Who is this sanctimonious prick,……. the Queen ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story has continued to maintain my interest his far; despite its having become somewhat dispointed with regard to Jennifer’s behavior. Sorry, no way she would resign her position; how would such a cranky, whiny, self-centered bitch come to be treated as a “daughter” by the boss and the mysterious Bernie. (I understand he is a real estate magnate or some such, but I am missing who he is and what is his relationship to Jennifer and Arthur?) I’ll continue to read along, but only to see if he is ever identified.

I continue to be uncomfortable with all of the screaming. To me, screaming is absolutely objectionable, it may have its place, but here it makes any sympathy toward the wife dissolute. Two chapters left, but the repeating, repeating, repeating lamentations could have shortened this a bit.

I enjoy the author, but the ponderous, redundant verbal regurgitation is taking its toll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute torture. Please make it stop. Jennifer is a selfish bitch who will be a psycho wife and mommy if she gets hubby back and he is a serious masochist to take this needy emotional blackmail. Him: We're done; I'm getting a restraining order against you. Leave.Me.Alone.Forever. Hire more hookers and scrub this obsessed shit stain out of your life,pal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lot if whining...

Tundah50Tundah5010 months ago

Lost all interest in the characters. Tried to stick through it all but really don't care what happens to them now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous