All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 28'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Great Love Story

I hope that it does not have a similar ending. There has been too much bitter sweet in the real world to let it into our fantasy world!

Greybear42Greybear42over 13 years ago
Bruce is Dead On

I like the characters I dont want to see Jeff be a Jerk or Ashley get crushed it might be safe but I want a happy ending here

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Romantic

I am a romantic at heart and really would like to see a happy ending here. Having said that it does seems as if you might be laying a foundation for trouble in their future, and the story does seem to be dragging a bit right now. I kind of lost the thread of what is going on. Anyway a good story.

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Still good

I loved the extended foreplay while each pretended they didn't want to have sex. Like others I would prefer a happy ending, but you are the author. There could be some good chapters where her parents are trying to get her interested in "suitable" men and she is bored to tears, so finally leaves Europe without them, hint, hint.

rothltdoadrothltdoadover 13 years ago

Just so very sweet! Thanks

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
My only "complaint" . . .

is that the chapters are too short and the wait between chapters too long. The story is great and too fun. Keep it up!

Kat0511Kat0511over 13 years ago
Fantastic

I've just finished the series, only having discovered it two days ago. This is among the best material on Lit. I look forward to subsequent chapters. I've thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Manna for a starved romantic

If you look up "hopeless romantic" in the dictionary, you will find my picture. The change in both the characters throughout this story is beautiful. Reading the last few chapters, I catch a lump in my throat, my eyes sometimes moisten and I have a serene smile on my face. Ignore any negative comments some fool may make and please continue with this story. I look every day to see if there is a new chapter as this romance feeds the need in my heart and mind to express and share romantic thoughts. It is also interesting to note that I am the same age and gender as the author and this nearly makes the story my own.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
Why

Why can you not write more than one page on these topics and why has the sex gone to practically zero, or at least the good descriptions of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Writing Great Story Captivating with or without the SEX!

This is a very well written series, if you have other works I would love to read them whether they are erotic literature or not - you are great at telling a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Smile inducing

Genuine character dev is so rare and your humor is excellent.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Marvelous

This section is funny, sweet, sexy, and incredibly romantic. A tour de force, really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous