All Comments on 'All Black Bitches Crave White Cock'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
liked it

when i saw how many stories you wrote i put you in a category of being very biased but on this one story it looks to me that you are the most unbiased person i have heard of (just my impression). i enjoyed the short story and plan to read more, thanks for being different than the stereotype of the black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You wrote the first comment yourself

I didn't even read the story because I knew that I wouldn't like it. I wanted to comment on the title. Black women like White men because they don't refer to us as bitches. Well at least that is why I like White men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If anyone craves cock, it's you.

Tell us, because if anyone would know, it's also you, is it possible to be so hated that your stories actually have "Negative" ratings? Like, "-1.34 Stars"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh wow

i can't tell who you hate more, white men or black women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I have one black honey that has bore MY child (24 yr old I am 54 White male) I have seeded a 35 black female due in June. Black girls like White sucessful White Cock.....

Check the title out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Worth Looking...

But having looked, I am out of here.

Anyone got wagers on how sad the reality version of this "thick white cock is"? (Don't wait for a response I wont be here)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yea rite

I'm a black female who dates a white man. and this story is full of shit. This is a fantacy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Of Course We Like White Cock

Seriously, it's not just the pretty, clean thing either. It's the power, the success of a White man. It's an honor.

User: tiffaniemad81@yahoo.com

Name: Tiffanie M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Black Man

It's dumbass niggas like you that I want to slap the shit out of...if I find you, you're dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hey black man

what is it with you so called black man, dont like to read about black women fucking white cocks?

It happens more than you can imagine, just not in your ghetto social circles. Dont let your sisters out of your sight, youll end up with half whites nieces and nephews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

u better watch urself dude....black bitches will cut u with their knife. U might even be missin ur meatwhistle after an encounter with the WRONG black slut. They are deadly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I am wanting a black pussy

I have never been with a black woman before and looking for that one craving for a white cock.

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddyover 2 years ago

I have had plenty of anal sex from white women but not with black women and I have dated ebony chics exclusively for 12 years. I almost had Dee's ass until I answered her honestly when she asked "is it all the way in ". I laughed and said "no , it's just the head in now"...she panicked and that was that . No ass hole for me, but I did get that Pussy. Another chic named koneasha , let me get about 4 inches in before she said "no way"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS