All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Samhain'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pace moves much too fast

There are no qualms, no reticence, no convincing/being convinced to have sex. It's always "Let's fuck", "OK".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First off for the idiot before me...

In reply to the dumbass comment before mine. 1st off as far as pacing, the fact that it was fast paced was what made it enjoyable. This was 9 lit pages that read as if it were half that. 2nd as far as qualms coaxing and it being "lets fuck". unless I am misunderstanding. These peopel were here for a "celebration of the flesh" I'm pretty sure they knew what was coming and had probably at some time or another all fucked each otehr anyways, I mean hell their were initiates there just for entertainment. These people were not into for play. now for my comment. Well done and incredibly hot! and it was a nice touch in the beginning warning us who follow Sibs(as I do) about the different realtionship Mark has with Megan at this point, that they are not as close because of some recent painful memories. It makes sense and follows your pattern of attention to detail. Great job! 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the story very much. Thanks!

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
Incredible

This is an Amazing addition to the Mark and Megan Series. It easily stands alone as well written and exotically entertaining. Well Done as always! excellent and looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It's funny how afraid people are to say they read this...guess I'm one of those. I'm not into incest but something about these two damaged characters who have so many sides to them and who have been a safe harbor for each other have captured my heart and have certainly made me very horny. The pumpkin joke was funny. I thought this story was very hot and you did a great job of making us feel like we were right there in that secret room watching this scene. Damn can Mark put on a show. I loved Abigail's character so much also. And the irony of her brother being a priest. I do want to know what his group is. I still can't wait till you bring us to current day in SWB and tell us what she decides...I can't help but want to see them be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Awesome story can't wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great sibling incest story!

I'm not much for group sex {pretty monogamous myself, and like my characters, fictional or not, that way, too}, but this story is well-written and...it has a story!

Hot and erotic, and my nomination for the 12th Annual Literotica Awards for Sexiest Male!

Congrats and good luck, lovecraft68!

*~Candlelight062~*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

This is the first of your stories that I've read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very well written and the characters are well developed, in my opinion.

You might want to proof-read or have your work proof-read before you publish it. There were several typos and a few grammatical oopsies that didn't take away from the story but that can be jarring at times.

That being said, I'm wondering how deep your knowledge of the Occult is. I see a lot of crossover from Wicca with terms that don't really "belong" to people who call themselves Satanists. I feel the spirit of Satanism (as I understand it) is there but I don't know many Satanists that would call themselves witches. Also, Satanism is worship of self (which is represented here) and not of any deity such as Baphomet. Such deity worship is contrary to the worship of self.

Signed, A Wiccan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Swimming in Sex!

Wow...I felt like I have just gone down a slip-and-slide full of sweat, sperm, and other assorted bodily fluids. This was a rockin-little-rollercoaster of deabauchery! I feel...I don't know...kinda dirty, but in a good way after reading it. Analogies kind of escape me for the moment, but...just wow. Also Abigail Lefay? I'll tell you later.

Sincerely, PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best of the SWB series, sex-wise.

Great orgy description. Well built characters with multiple lead in stories.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Fucking incredible!!! Full steam all the way!!

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

That was something great!!!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

This story was supposed to be number twenty in the series and was mentioned as coming after number 19. Took me a while to find it. Yes. It was hot, but I really like your stories for the build-up and frankly, the sex that occurs in each tale gets rather old after awhile . I’m ready to get back to M/M’s life together to see how they proceed in their future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22270 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES