All Comments on 'The Hockey Mom'

by SweetestThing

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow...Very Nice!

Great story here! And with the way you left it...there BETTER be a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story!

this has to be one of the most natural and believable stories I have ever read on Lit.....the sex was great too! cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too forced and cliche

So the writer has Doug have an affair to not make Kate the bad one in the story. They've raised a few kids together and her reaction is "oh well I guess he'll be happy, and I need to find something for me now...."

That comes off as so forced and unrealistic just to get her to be free for her lesbian birth.

This whole thng shows how cold Kate is. Hell Doug likely got a new woman because Kate was emotionally checked out on their relationship. So she's still the bad person here.

She's also pretty crappy by not stopping facing with her gf when her husband called. Sorry, not sexy , it's the kind of thing a 19 year old thinks is funny, or bitter assholes do. It's very hateful toward the person on the phone.

So, I found Kate not so kind or nice, and if I can't connect and feel for the main character, I don't connect with or enjoy the story.

SweetestThingSweetestThingover 13 years agoAuthor
Hope this isn't bad form...

Hope it's alright if I respond just a bit to the comment above.

I didn't think of either of Doug or Kate as being especially good or especially bad. Just in a relationship that wasn't founded on deep love for and commitment to each other but to their children and, with their children almost all gone, nearing an end. When I thought of why Doug would have his "affair" it was because, like Kate, he wasn't deeply in love with her.

I hope that clarifies their motives and feelings to readers slightly. I am sorry that the particular anonymous reader didn't like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hope there be more to the story because it the tip of the ice burg peals more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wowwww

please please please post more this was an amazing story, one of my favorite lesbian sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it, i'm hooked, need more

Please write more about Andrea and Kate. I love the story, especially the relationship between those two, the young domina. I can't wait for more sexual meetings between the two women :))

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereover 13 years ago
I enjoyed Hockey Mom

I took note that you wrote both dialog and sex scenes very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Story left me cold.

The sex was well described but the reason why they got married and then the way they divorced just left me sad and cold. The wife never really loved her husband and the husband never really loved the wife so why did they ever get married? I don't see the logic in doing such a thing.

And the way the marriage ended? Sorry but if a wife is getting fucked by anyone and still talking to her husband then that shows how much respect or any kind of emotion the wife had for the husband. The marriage should ahve ended long before that happened.

You also don't seem to have written about the impact the break up had on the kids? Apart from they were really happy about it. I don't know any kids that are happy about their parents getting divorced. But you used the break up to showcase your lesbian sex scenes. So you did get your point across.

SweetestThingSweetestThingover 13 years agoAuthor
I know I shouldn't but

In response to the anonymous reader above:

While you may not see the logic in two young people who aren't madly in love getting married because they're about to have a child together, at the very least I'd hope that doesn't come off as far-fetched.

As to the children's reactions to the divorce, you're right. I didn't write about that. I certainly never said any of them were happy about it. One of them just mentioned it after the fact.

I can't argue that you should like the scene where she's on the phone, that's up to you.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I thought the story was very well done. I hope to see more by SweetestThing!

Although loveless marriages due to unexpected pregnancy aren't logical or a healthy way to live your life, they certainly do happen. I thought the description of Kate's life was well done and realistic. Desirable? Probably not. But then this is fiction, not directions on how to live your life.

If I had any real criticism, it would be that Kate and Andrea's relationship was disappointingly vague. Andrea is virtually a ghost! Would have liked to see more about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Truly Canadian Club

My, my what a wickedly naughty rink rat you are, sweetestthing. You and me in the skate-sharpening room.... now!

VirginiawildVirginiawildabout 13 years ago
Well woven

This story captured the ennui of life and desire for new passion.

KathyFKathyFalmost 13 years ago
Sometimes One Learns That . . .

Sometimes One Learns Of Their True Sexual

Orientation, By Accident Or Through A Sweet Twist

Of Fate.

I Have "Introduced" Several "Ladies" To Lesbian

Sexual Pleasure. Two Whom I Introduced To Each

Other, Recently Married.

I Was Bridesmaid For Both !

maxout09maxout09over 12 years ago
Excellent Story.

I loved your story. The beginning seemed a little slow but you did a fantastic job writing it and it did a great job setting up the story. Your descriptions of people and events made the story very believable. All in all a very very well written and thought out story.

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Pukkin Awesome

Good to see hockey Moms can get some too. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

I have been reading your stories all week and although they are amazingly arousing, they are also fantastic stories, with great characters a d so much potential. I would love if you could expand on this one. There is just such a great plot here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fantastic story and I really fell for Kate.

LcnmdLcnmdover 9 years ago

Very well done, I loved it!

L

dizzyliadizzyliaalmost 9 years ago
Hockey Night

There should be theme music playing. I really enjoyed this story and couldn't put it down! The dialogue was enjoyable, and the action was very nicely described. I'm just sad I've now run out of stories to read. Please keep writing, SweetestThing! You're a diamond in this crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a worthy 5 stars

something really special about this story .

ticks all the right boxes

have no idea why , but the story just seems right.

surprised it does not score higher , the quality of the writing is superb.

.......

this comment written by a straight white middle class male aged 45

from London England Uk .

who knows nothing about hockey or small towns or large families or lesbian sex .

.......

stumbled upon the Authors profile whilst reading Mature stories

have bookmarked the authors profile & intend to read the other offerings this week

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really great story

Any plans for a sequel? ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I bought it.

Kate's story was credible enough for a Literotica read and, though FF and MILF tales are not my usual faves here, the idea of a lesbian hockey mom intrigued me. You did a good job with the sex scenes and the dialog but could have thrown in a couple more sex sessions before summing up the ending.

Girl on girl scenes often seem kind of abortive, like the whole thing was only foreplay, then they're done. I fully recognize that comes from my male prejudice only. Andrea and Kate seemed like they were fully open to some serious hot sex though. Again, it's just a matter of ...more??? Please!!!

I also don't like stooping to commenting on other comments, but, it seemed like some other Anons have "personal life issues" clouding their reaction to the cuckolding angle. The way any adultery or cuckolding is treated in a sex story can spoil it, especially if the writer simply ignores the fact that the person has cheated. I think you handled it in a way that reflects common reality. It may not represent the "best of human nature", but people do drift apart once their kids have grown up. If they were only married because of accidental pregnancy, then even more so.

I gave this 4/5 which is as high as I normally vote, keeping 5/5 for true perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Deserving of 5 Stars.

You did a great job. There were a few grammatical errors and extra words, but I gave you 5 stars because I liked the story. From other comments, I understand that there were some negative ones because of the 'cheating'. I agree that they have their issues to deal with. I also appreciated the mild or 'moderate' dom/sub element. I know everyone has their own tastes, but mine are NOT hard core dom/sub bordering more on BDSM. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You write very well. Much detail,content and story plot. You are an amazing story teller.Keep writing. You are in a class with few.Your original story plots are fantastic.

Your reader From Issaquah, WA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are such a fabulous writer

Oh my, what a wonderful story. the scenarios, the dialog, the set ups, the jokes, are all spot on. I started with the army girl story and this is the second that I've read of yours, and all that I can say is that you're fantastic And while I'm just a regular dude, I sure do appreciate a good read and you definitely deliver.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaonealmost 8 years ago
Great story

Very good writing

Enjoyed all of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are a spectacular writer---where is the sequel

Seriously why don't you write a sequel???

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago
Great story

I don't know why but when I first started reading I thought it was going to be Kate going after Andrea. It was a nice surprise when it was the other way around. I also loved the scene in the grocery store, and the way that turned out, another pleasant surprise.

This story does beg for a sequel.

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago
Great story

I don't know why but when I first started reading I thought it was going to be Kate going after Andrea. It was a nice surprise when it was the other way around. I also loved the scene in the grocery store, and the way that turned out, another pleasant surprise.

This story does beg for a sequel.

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago
)Great story

What a great read definitely requires another chapter at least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Seriously

Oh my god! No second chapter. That is just cruel.

Thumper3340Thumper3340almost 6 years ago

For the love of god write a second chapter and let us know how Kate’s love life and life being a grandma 👵 progresses...please

underworldwriterunderworldwriteralmost 6 years ago
gave me a High Stick

Loved the story, including all the hockey life. I grew up with the Edmonton Oilers of the 70s-80s so this brought back memories.

FYI, today's hockey sucks--no plays, meathead hockey like it's foosball. Rules ruined the game.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Five star writing but...

I'd read nearly all of your stories and liked them very much but somehow I'd missed this one. So now I've found it, I'm sorry to say it left me cold, probably because the main characters were not very likeable. I've found with your other tales that the protagonists have been the kind of people you could have fun with in real life: who couldn't love Gabby in "Summer Song" or Paige, Courtney and Damian in "Valkyries & Vixens" or the full cast of characters in "The Christmas Bonus"? But Kate and others in this one---no, afraid not. All that said, however, the quality of your writing is high and for that I've given five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

If you say Ontario, you shouldn't just automatically assume your readers will know what place you mean. There are places named Ontario all over North America:

Ontario, California

Ontario, Illinois

Ontario, Indiana

Ontario, Iowa

Ontario, New York

Ontario, Ohio

Ontario, Oregon

Ontario, Pennsylvania

Ontario, Virginia

Ontario, Wisconsin

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequal, please a sequal

You're one of the best writers on the site. Please, please, please consider a sequal! Maybe a little darker though, as Andrea grows up and grows into the dom she seems to be. Decides she wants a more physical manifestation of submission than just wearing the necklace. You could do three or four chapters w/o even to having think about it. They would write themselves...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sweet goddess that town seems to be that chicks harem. Not judging but good grief athlete or no when in the name of all that is loved upon the earth does that gal sleep.

PS Hope this comment makes someone chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sexy and wonderful story! Loved it!

2cookies4u2cookies4ualmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Very sexy!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

I'm not usually into Lez but you wite a nice story Just a little slow in the set up. Was hopig that Kelsey would also be under Andrea's control

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy, but wish it was a bit more realistic. A more nuanced seduction. Not introducing additional women. And why is Kate wearing a skirt and heels to a hockey game? This isn't set in the 1950's, is it? Also, if she is going to wear a skirt then why is a 42 yr old woman doing so bared legged with subzero temps outside? Making Kate a regular mom is what makes this story sexy but having her dressing like a 20-something fashionista diminishes that.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonabout 2 years ago

Hey anon. We're talking about Canada here.

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

great story. so much scope to expand and develop. real pity it was so short.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Needed to be more realistic and you killed the mood of the story with making her basically a sex slave no one really wants to read about that it's blantent disrespect to the woman I don't care if it is a fantasy that don't make a good story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good one, although it did come off as a bit forced at the start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's so sweet that you wrote one of her sons as a goon. In the NHL, goons are a necessary part of the game. I'm not talking about the brutes who can't skate. I'm referring to the physical enforcers that protect the stars and follow the code. They assure that anyone who cheap shots a star will pay the price. That idiot Bettman is stupidly trying to rid the NHL of its unspoken sheriffs. This allows cowards to go after marquis players with almost no impediment. How do you think Gretzky avoided injury all those years? He had guys like McSorley watching his back. Parker punching that punk in the face for slashing his brother is a living reminder of the cost of doing it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous