All Comments on 'Your Body is a Winter Wonderland'

by 505,247

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 13 years ago
Seriously hot!

Thanks... this is so fucking hot! I came just reading it and a little help from my fingers.

Sophia the calibeachgirl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Prostitutes do not freeload at all while they moonlight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

We don't need enmity, covetousness, avarice or cupidity. All we need is concupiscence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My wife this morning, I had to tell you, Christmas, we are in our early 60s. She has great long legs, she knows I love them but I love her arse more. She has been going through menopause but recently she tried a new product. It has made a difference. Now, I went downstairs, there was my 63 year old wife, sheer pantyhose, a big bow around her middle, massaging her breasts, she handed me a card, I read it, you have been a good boy this year, looking after me, your present, is me, more particularly my ready for you bottom, all Christmas day, I hope you enjoy it. I looked down, she had bent over the lounge suite, a pair of scissors in her hand. There was a small package, I opened it, a pair of scissors and a tube of lube. I cut along the seam of the pantyhose. I put a big blob of lube on my impossibly hard cock. I got behind her and slid into her tight warm bottom, I heard her gasp, but she stayed there as I fucked her hard and fast, my cum flying deep into her tight hole. Merry Christmas. She said she is available for the rest of the day. Already, I have bent her over a second time, moving in and out of her tight bottom, not cumming, saving that for later. Oh, now she is next to me,seeing what I have sent, she has moved away. Wait. Im back, she is laying on her back, her legs high, got to go, she said to me do my bottom this way. See you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous