All Comments on 'Stud Service'

by effinhot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Nice fantasy

Unfortunately, when Pete becomes suspicious about Kristen's sudden pregnancy (after a visit to Claire's house, and with Pete not having had sex with Kristen for a while), the fantasy will not be as wonderful as the reality of getting sued for child support, possibly facing violence from gentle Pete when he finds out who fucked his wife, and perhaps other consequences. I love how the partners nearly always orgasm simultaneously in these stories. There were a few typos (Kirsten instead of Kristen in at least one place), but generally, the writing was pretty good and it read smoothly. Now, if the women had continued doing what they did at first (i.e., one on his face and the other on his cock), holding him down and basically taking advantage of him where he could do nothing about the situation, he could then later claim some sort of plausible lack of guilt when "friend" Pete confronts him. We never find out the new "daddy's" name, but clearly, he and Claire are not Pete's friends, or at least, with friends like these, who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If your wife lists another into your bed

She's been enjoying someone elses bed already mr.cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

I think it's very nice of a wonderful sexy wife to want to share her husband with her beautiful friend. I know my wife has a few friends I wouldn't mind helping over a rough spot should one occure. That being said I ask the other readers to please lighten up. This is an erotic story site. People write stories about getting fucked here. If you don't like it read something else. This author has done a wonderful job of playing with our imaginations and I hope he continues dispite your inane critical remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
foolish

foolish, but that where you get your jollies, try getting out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read...

Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
In the SAME paragraph

She's 38, and 39. Naaaah!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Tell us what happened the whole next week please

I want to know how much fun you had

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
38 and 39? No...

That was not an error. Those were the ages of the two women, not the same one twice.

SilmarillionSilmarillionabout 13 years ago
Names

Is it Kristen (I think it is) or Kirsten? Make sure you check the spelling of the names all the time as it could make a good story bad. Also, did you really say "in tact with" rather than "in time with?" WTH? And, thirdly, the story starts with Kristen visiting for a weekend, only to change in the middle to beginning the second week.

Proof-reading would be a great assist.

Outside that, not a bad story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well that was ugly.

Some friend he is. He screws another man's wife while in bed with his wife. The threesome fantasy. But why would he? He hasn't had any conversation with his wife about anything like this. I'm betting he doesn't have Kristen's husband's permission to screw his wife. And he doesn't seem too concerned about waking the kids. Why would he do it? The minute he figures out Kristen is in bed with them, why wouldn't he get OUT of bed? There's no way the two women prevent it. He can't seriously want to impregnate Kristen and end up paying her child support too. This sad story makes him look like a fool that gets used with no regards or thought given to consequences. What an idiot.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous